Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (30318 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Segadem(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
angryq
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by burkingx(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fayose big mouth brought him out o the coma..... next time Fayose should shut up! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by burkingx(f): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Zeze06:
I believed you sir, I still believe you now,

APC are liars, buhari is a lying bastart..

el rufai is an extremist lying son of a bitch... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by marooh: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose! If not because u are a man....i for marry u grin

Abeg say the truth and shame the devil
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by burkingx(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
foleskay:
fayoose i concur with u on this!! the president should retire himself..hes looking so frail to run this country...I pray his situation wont deteriorate further!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Faithscharms2(f): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmm na wa o..clinging to power at all costs, is it by force?
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by marooh: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Fayose regained consciousness and continue with his noise making. As if he wasn't like below the very day Buhari returned back from the UK

Who told you buhari is back?

He suppose address us with word of present tense..

Suppose:
As president of nigeria am happpy fot the pray and your support while am away.
As you can see am healthy and am back to start from where my honourable vice stop.

Thanks Idey kampke.

This what is expected from a father that travel out for 105 days ok.

So bubu is not back yet
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by burkingx(f): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
marooh:
Fayose! If not because u are a man....i for marry u grin

Abeg say the truth and shame the devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by marooh: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sunofgod:
Fayose big mouth brought him out o the coma..... next time Fayose should shut up! grin
Who told you buhari is back?

He suppose address us with word of present tense..

Suppose:
As president of nigeria am happpy fot the pray and your support while am away.
As you can see am healthy and am back to start from where my honourable vice stop.

Thanks Idey kampke.

This what is expected from a father that travel out for 105 days ok.

So bubu is not back yet
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by ActionsShure: 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kanu now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by alutapastor(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
But some Nigerians are very wicked! So you want Pmb to die abi? The man looks too weak to preside over the affairs of Nigeria so I suggest he should resign and go home to Daura and rest. The way he is going he will not last o!
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by manshoro: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please Mr Fayose or what ever you call yourself! Show some respect and stop all this foolish attitude and comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by oyienootieno: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose your opinion is not relevant. Go and handle your bed wetting mother first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Sagay212: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
APC is a total disappointment. Nigerian youths should reject APC totally come 2019 and we must never vote for old tired men.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Ken4Christ: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Even if Fayose denied he never said he would commit suicide when he actually said so, I still prefer him to the APC led government who has deceived us countless times and are still bent on doing it.

Nigeria need a formidable opposition to check this clueless government. If we have up to three Fayoses in this country, this government will not take us for a ride.

Nigerians appears to love being enslaved in their own country. Instead of speaking the truth, we deceive ourselves and condemn those who are speaking on behalf of the masses.

I think Fela was right when he said Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by goslowgoslow(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thank you Fayose, the President is human anybody can fall sick and go into coma but we don't pray for that neither it is a taboo, after all it not his fault.
So please shut up you talkative, you can also go into coma and die we are all mortals. Stop pretending your hatred for Buhari is obvious. Childish old man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by alowonle02(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Its seem something is wrong with this talkative guy (Fayose), You make life unbearable for Ekiti people by refuse to pay your workers eight months salary. Wosi wobi Fayose I would like you to go and out ur state in order before correcting the federal government. Useless man, thank God u mentioned Yaradua that that's was how your party deceived Nigerians by not telling us Yaradua was dead then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by munir090: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
fayose go commit suicide way u promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by PrinceOlisa(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Governor without integrity Nigerians are still waiting for the eleven different pictures that showed that President Buhari was on life-support machine while in the United Kingdom on medical vacation.Anything aside that is nothing but Thrash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Steve28: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok you try.
I also stand by my claim that you've deceived us by not committing the suicide you promised.
Can you yourself commit suicide? The governor is saying the truth and the truth must be told.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by brightalo17: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
jaykay68:
listen to yourself, what nonsense are you writing, don't just write because you registered on nairaland. write reasonably. try to convince readers.
Then read what others wrote and leave the ones you don't understand . No one is here to please you and Fayose.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by abfalkolly(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Diderot001: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bitte mein herr.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by ayagha: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
DeutschJunge:
what is actually wrong with this man? i am not saying i follow this administration blindly but comon, you should have some dignity and self control.
some respect and some shame.. if not for anything, but for the fact that this man is your leader, you can criticize or call him out but do that with facts and sanity. not just opening your mouth anyhow like you habe diarrhea.
behaving like a tout doesnt make you a good opposition.

The people currently in government said worse things about GEJ. Fayose was schooled by them
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by marv1: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose has more trouble waiting for him at home come 2019, he has totally turned Ekiti state house of assembly to rubber stamp. He is the one that tells them what to do and what not to do. You don't even have to apologize because you have lost relevance already. It might not be obvious now but it is certain. You have made yourself so many enemies in the state because of your arrogance and totalitarian sagacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by pfadom: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Release those pictures you promised as evidence or you go and die! Shameless being!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Paulabiodun: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=alowonle02 post=59765999]Its seem something is wrong with this talkative guy (Fayose), You make life unbearable for Ekiti people by refuse to pay your workers eight months salary. Wosi wobi Fayose I would like you to go and out ur state in order before correcting the federal government. Useless man, thank God u mentioned Yaradua that that's was how your party deceived Nigerians by not telling us Yaradua was dead then. [/Seriously,am tired of dis country cos some silly animal idiot mad cow and nonentity bastard,werey,oloshi,oponu are here saying rubbish,pls wen did all dis aboki and Fulani self start using phone cos they're constituting nuisance here,cant u see and hear that this man is saying the truth or until they divide ur head and put brain b4 u dis cow go get sense,infact all dis aboki are all cows...am Yoruba and I don't support chit,i voted buhari but am regretting cos I even donated my money likewise for his campaign since he said he's poor,pls let buhari go and rest unless my sweat money will ask him and others who donated for him,dis country is too large for one old sick man... fayose ride on,i pray may God spare your life for us and may you live to dethrone dis fools (APC)]
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
angelbulksms:
ok o

Fayose, the strong man of Ekiti smiley

Check my signature if you want to send Bulk SMS to DND Numbers
Go to ado ekiti and ask them if they want to spam unsolicited messages on the internet?to help that basketmouth in his so called presedential bid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by goslowgoslow(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
ayagha:

The people currently in government said worse things about GEJ. Fayose was schooled by them
Of course GEJ worse pass!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Oblang(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Zeze06:
I believed you sir, I still believe you now,

APC are liars, buhari is a lying bastart..

el rufai is an extremist lying son of a bitch... cry

El rufai is a liar but fayose who promise pictures without showing anything is saying the truth..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Pdee28: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok you try.
I also stand by my claim that you've deceived us by not committing the suicide you promised.
He Sed He Cant Commit Sucide Becos Of An Old Man.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by CrtlAltDel: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Vote On Election Day, What Finger To Use - INEC issues Alert [MUST-SEE] / Buhari, Osinbajo Unveil Bayo Omoboriowo's Democracy Photo Book At June 12 Dinner / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.