Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (30316 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Where’s President Buhari? Pictures To Verify My Claim!! / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by kitaatita: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fayose and FFK don't fill comments pages anymore. Their relevance has dwindled considerably
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by burkingx(f): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2017

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by AntiWailer: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Shameless idiot.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by eagleeye2: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2017
DeutschJunge:
what is actually wrong with this man? i am not saying i follow this administration blindly but comon, you should have some dignity and self control.
some respect and some shame.. if not for anything, but for the fact that this man is your leader, you can criticize or call him out but do that with facts and sanity. not just opening your mouth anyhow like you habe diarrhea.
behaving like a tout doesnt make you a good opposition.
Buhari did the same thing to Yaradua, forgetting he [Umaru] was his leader then. Was that good opposition for Buhari then?
I will never criticize a sick man but please you guys shouldn't crucify Fayose.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by 2016v2017: 1:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
I believed you sir, I still believe you now,

APC are liars, buhari is a lying bastart..

el rufai is an extremist lying son of a bitch... cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by LAMIYO: 2:16am On Aug 24, 2017
OK
IT IS WELL
Renovating your settlements, improves your wellbeing, I strongly believe that we deserve the best out of life, we deserve a good looking Business settlement; be it our homes or set aside offices,
Not necessarily extravagant but Modest or Decent according to individual financial capability.
Give Lamiyo your next
House painting job
Interiors
Window blinds
Funmigation
Complete Building renovation
Major construction from start to finish
You will be glad you did
Our Engineers and professional Experts are ready
to give it there best
call/chat with
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by manci(m): 2:17am On Aug 24, 2017
stand on your claim his not alive too shameless lier. very soon your eyes go clear u and ur ipob gangs.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by enimooko: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2017
lightblazingnow:
[b]
Hang yasef b/4 U make any comments
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Wisedove(m): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by enimooko: 4:59am On Aug 24, 2017
author=burkingx post=59768090]
grin grin Kikikikikikik grin
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by olawaletimi(m): 5:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Ekiti

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Wisedove(m): 5:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Wisedove:
Please goan do a factory reset on your brain bcoz it's really malfunctioning. Idiots of the highest order .

Fayose has no shame.

I expected him to be taciturn and reserved at the President's arrival to further ease his coming opprobrium.Here he is ranting for I-Pigs and I-Piglets to masturbate on.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by DeRay98(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2017
OtunbaDon:
But wait is this not the same Fayose that said he had kidney problem wen he had a case with EFCC in 2007 to escape his atrocities wen his passport was seized

You see am, most people have forgotten about that episode that's why he's making mouth.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Wisedove(m): 5:15am On Aug 24, 2017
I just wish some idiots quick recovery from their mental slavery cause of the fear of expression. You're a coward and you will still want every other people to be just like you...... Why don't you stand up and fight for your freedom from this northerners? Can you just imagine if common Rat � (ekutele) for Crying out loud can chase the so called President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (self acclaimed giant of Africa) The northern cabals are just a shame to Nigeria and humanity at large. #Movement for the actualization of freedom#

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Wisedove(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2017
We are all once guilty of one crime or the other in life either genuinely or conterfietly , but that doesn't makes us to be inhuman . Don't be too blind by patroticism to say the truth, what is bad is bad no matter who said it or did it. Live and let's live #Fayose still got a poin#
DeRay98:

You see am, most people have forgotten about that episode that's why he's making mouth.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Wisedove(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2017
My brother you can just imagine rat chasing you out and taking over your apartment, how will you be able to prove to me that you're a living soul? I mean no offense to you please. The present administration under the Northern Cabals is making Nigeria is a joke
manci:
stand onFayose has no shame.

your claim his not alive too shameless lier. very soon your eyes go clear u and ur ipob gangs.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by AyodeleAkindele: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
I believed you sir, I still believe you now,

APC are liars, buhari is a lying (bastart..)

el rufai is an extremist lying son of a bitch... cry

what is the meaning of that words in bracket...Fayose brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Zeze06(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2017
You know that I know that you know what it means
smiley

AyodeleAkindele:

what is the meaning of that words in bracket...Fayose brother
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by kabillion(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Oga u r not dead yet, but u promised to commit suicide na. What are u waiting for?. The president is in Nigeria n u are still talking abt coma. Help urself sir
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Zeze06(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Governance at a certain level requires that you don't reveal too much evidence to the public, but if anyone should deny fayose's claims let him take the matter to court, fayose will surprise them with evidence...

My bro don't believe buhari's administration, they are made of liars cry

Oblang:

El rufai is a liar but fayose who promise pictures without showing anything is saying the truth..
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Zeze06(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2017
You try undecided

[quote author=burkingx post=59765605][/quote]
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by frankihima(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2017
those who are supporting fayose are sick in the brain .ur hate for buhari for two years plus has not put food for ur table can't u change ? u guys wish him death God disappoint u all is that enough ?continue ur hate soon u will start beg for food on the street as u guys refuse to think better thing that will added value to ur life.goodluck hater
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by edupedia: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2017
herzern:
Fayose has no shame.

I expected him to be taciturn and reserved at the President's arrival to further ease his coming opprobrium.Here he is ranting for I-Pigs and I-Piglets to masturbate on.

...my broda, shamelessness vacated the stupid world of Fayose the first day he became an IPOB megaphone...he lied during the election, he stole during the election, he beat up judges after the elections...now there is fear at the back of his mind what will happen to him once his immunity is gone...now he is a man being pursued by his own shadows...and why is Fayose so sure Buhari will die before him?.... the typical IPOB stupidity and mentality follows him everywhere he goes....

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by oruma19: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2017
This man sticks to his words. Buhari is sick and I don't understand why we all pretend about it. He wants a to die in power, let him die quickly so naija can regain her potency. We are living a lie by saying Buhari can continue as president, He cannot. He meant well for Nigeria but doesn't have the capacity both mentality and physically to do so. Let him resign and go and rest.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Obipat(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is a dead man walking
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by orisa37: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
We have righteous Cabals and wicked Cabals. The Lord watches over the righteous Cabals but the wicked Cabals shall perish.
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by manova(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2017
There's an element of truth in his statement. Recall that that there was no picture of the president or visits to the president in the first 80 to 90days. His pictures started surfacing about 2weeks before his return. What does that tell us?
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Oblang(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
Governance at a certain level requires that you don't reveal too much evidence to the public, but if anyone should deny fayose's claims let him take the matter to court, fayose will surprise them with evidence...

My bro don't believe buhari's administration, they are made of liars cry

Lol..wailers and illogical reasoning. Did any1 force him to say he had pictures? Has fayose bin able to prove any of his numerous allegations against this govt...
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by winlikeross001: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Today's (24/08/2017) game just dropped..
see below for more..

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Milestones: 8:02am On Aug 24, 2017
WORTHLESS, FAYOSE HAS LOST TOTAL VALUE!!!!!! HE TALK ONLY & ALWAYS TO COVER UP HIS EMPTINESS

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by Zeze06(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
I agree to being an advanced wailer, but can you tell me why PMB has refused the exit of Biafra?

Oblang:

Lol..wailers and illogical reasoning. Did any1 force him to say he had pictures? Has fayose bin able to prove any of his numerous allegations against this govt...
Re: Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose by leo2020: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2017
U promised to release 11 damaging pics, u said he was dead and ruling from d grave, u said he's on life support bla bla bla.. I seriously don't like it when someone is playing on my intelligence. .I rebuke u today and will never believe u again cos u made me fooled others by calling that PMB was dead..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Lauretta Onochie Confirmed As NDDC Chairman / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.