Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) (17660 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
He is an accountant there as u all think

This is his daily routine grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by woleabayo(f): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
fine so far is making his cool cash and met the family needs what is una strees

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by DSC7: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lion in the Jungle.....
Dog in the city.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
woleabayo:
fine so far is making his cool cash and met the family needs what is una strees
I can only do that for a limited period of time to save money.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by VanillaIyce(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

This is mean but why am I laughing at this...the face though

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by helinues: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin

Is it possible for one person to wash all this? If yes then that company is stingy

6 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

grin
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by phelonrays: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
As long as it's legitimate.....

Who cares...

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by The5DME(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
See wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Karleb(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let's assume he makes $20 per hour.

If he works for 6 hours per day, that's $120

If he works for 20 days in a month, that's $2,400

If he sends me the $400 on top at the rate of N420 per $, that's N168, 000.

Uncle, ride on sir! We are behind you.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by The5DME(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

If he works for 20 days in a week, that's $2,400

grin

9 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by badaru911: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Not many now..... Very small.... I knw a guy who washed times 3 of this.... Him alone without help..Everyday from 10am to 9pm and at the end,.... peanut salary will be given to him

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Gartol(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

nobody will pay you $20 dollars per hour for washing plates though you can get between
$9 to $11 if you are extremely lucky though. You wan kill am send you $400 lol if he adds another $400 that's equivalent to his house rent for
a studio apartment per month

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Goldbw122(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

You did not calculate the expenses.

6 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Collegelove: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

What's wrong with that? Do you know some of these people build houses back home? It is much better than being a criminal.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't mind doing this...
the hustle is realgrin

7 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
I sent this picx to my fam over there he said such luxury doesn't exist here. He swore on his passport�
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by KingMack(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Na this kind thing you go dey call for phone uncle go dey form busy for phone say him dey office angry grin

19 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Lamasta(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't look down on people because of their hustle remember that they are not begging you for bread

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by 2emotional(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
I don't mind washing times 4 of this daily oo..
E better pas say I dey naija dey tiff. I never chose to be born a nigerian

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by zedegit: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

20 days in a week?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Frankiecrenshaw: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

maybe ur Uncle, but not mine

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by solidmyk(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
E try nw
As long as em no do drugs and em no steal it's fine

13 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Hypnotise: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

20 days a week ke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hypnotise:

See you. I'm in Dublin and I did a sorting gabbage job that pays €14 an hour. If I work 40 hours a week, I'll earn above 1 million naira monthly. I dont think accountants in Nigeria earn close to that.
Above 1 million naira monthly bro shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
I started lower than this.

It was a macdonalds. I would wash the very large pans we used for baking with a pressure wash. Soak and do a lot of hard stuff.

At night, i would go to walmart, I was a frozen associate. I was working in a freezer. Loading milk, eggs, meat and other items that customers will buy the next day.

With all the stress, I opened biz for my sisters.

I have a better job now, but even so, my kids will still do these kind of jobs to understand value of money. at 16, they will be earning what average oil workers are earning in nigeria, just by working at fast food.

Keep laughing with your 4% battery.

#NoRegrets.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Hypnotise: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
ZIINI:

Above 1 million naira monthly bro shocked
Lol. Yeah
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hypnotise:

Lol. Yeah
The lol wey you put self don make am dey obvious say you spree am bad guy grin
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by otipoju(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is what you do when you are any one or two

1. Just arrived, starting out and do not know your way around

2. Have no educational qualifications from home at all to do office work

3. Have no work permit and so you have to work " under the table" to pay your bills. ( limited choices)

I cant speak for other countries but 95% of Nigerians working in the US are doing really decent jobs. This is not the norm.

Nothwithstanding there is dignity in labour and one should never despise the day of small beginnings.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by leomarz007: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

so he wont fend for himself from your calculation. All money earned would be shipped off to his family. Guy na how fa...recheck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
otipoju:
This is what you do when you are

1. Just starting out and do not know your way around
2. Have no educational qualifications from home at all to do office work
3. Have no work permit and so you have to work " under the table"

I cant speak for other countries but 95% of Nigerians working in the US are doing really decent jobs. Nevertheless there is dignity in labour and one should never despise the day of small beginnings.

Not always. Sometimes decent jobs take time but bills dont wait. So you have to start earning immediately.

I would have tried uber but i was still processing my drivers license.

Uber is the easiest way to be self employed and make a decent income. Even if you no get car.

You can get a 2020 car and pay 120 bi weekly. This is even lower than what people doing hire purchase in nigeria pay to the vehicle owners.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? / "Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / What Are The Best Punishments For Cheats??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.