Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I'm In Love With 3 Girls... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With 3 Girls... (2034 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / I Had Sex With 3 Girls Today Within 5hours / My Current Dilemma. With 3 Girls Working In The Same Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With 3 Girls... by Timidolski(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
iwakacome:
lol....no vex, wetin pain me na say you get more important things to use your brain for. If you get money na the girls go dey ask qustn no be you.

I get bro...I understand... but I no fit ignore now naa
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Girls... by Timidolski(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Only 3 grin U be beginner
killer bean... u wan kill me
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Girls... by Timidolski(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cc; arbiola
Re: I'm In Love With 3 Girls... by Babysho(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Timidolski:
I'm a student in a higher institution.. I happen to be in love with 3 girls... two who are friends and the other I knew through a friend.... the two friends are in my class and I'm sure they both love me and they are both Igbo... the other one is Yoruba and I'll prefer her but not sure if she loves me but she's nice to me and also distance is the problem... now I'm in a position that I don't know who to choose among the 3. GUYS PLEASE HELP ME OUT...HELP UR GUY

Pastor said you'll be leading praise and worship on Sunday, Brother Timileyin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching For A Husband / I Dare Nairaland Girls / dot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.