Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! (1586 Views)

Don't Give Me Money, Just Show Me The Way / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
SMH for humans. like seriously, u really want to see GOD? i sorry 4 u.
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by mikejj(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin grin you use your brain without seeing it.d day u can see ya brain mayb ur question will have an answer

5 Likes

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by xpac01(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
If your brain really exist why don't you just show us it does. Idle product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
xpac01:
If your brain really exist why don't you just show us it does. Idle product.
that is not a good enough example. I can Google human Brain and it will show me images.

1 Like

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by 0b100100111: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
It's all mental slavery!

There is no God anywere neither is there Satan!

Cooked-up stories to mentally and physically enslave humans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
sometimes I do wonder, why would He allow people to suffer, allow some pastors do all sorts of evil under his nose and get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Richnero(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:
It's all mental slavery!

There is no God anywere neither is there Satan!

Cooked-up stories to mentally and physically enslave humans.

so how did you came about?
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Richnero(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mrbolt555:
tongue
Like seriously? And you had to post it in this section?
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mrbolt555:
that is not a good enough example. I can Google human Brain and it will show me images.
no human being do that pictures..

Oga show us your own and mind u, u will still be alive ooo
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by 0b100100111: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Richnero:
so how did you came about?

Get a text-book called "Modern Biology"

1 Like

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Get a text-book called "Modern Biology"

Modern biology only explains how babies are born, but it doesn't explain the origin of the intricate design of all the cells and organs in your body and how they all function so well to form you.

So how did this all come to be? Who designed the whole framework of the human anatomy and physiology? Who designed the human DNA? Who created human consciousness? Or are you saying all this wasn't designed by some higher mind?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by secondincommand: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
tongue becuz u r stupid and he dose not show himself to a stupid person....... Warrey
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by 0b100100111: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Modern biology only explains how babies are born, but it doesn't explain the origin of the intricate design of all the cells and organs in your body and how they all function so well to form you.

So how did this all come to be? Who designed the whole framework of the human anatomy and physiology? Who designed the human DNA? Who created human consciousness? Or are you saying all this wasn't designed by some higher mind?

So who designed epileptic patients, those miserable babies born in Brazil, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the few ones in Nigeria was designed by God?

Who designed blind, deaf and dumb babies?

Who designed babies with externally protruding intestines? God too?

Science has a better explanation if u read indepth

2 Likes

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
mikejj:
grin grin you use your brain without seeing it.d day u can see ya brain mayb ur question will have an answer

So PERFECT an answer.
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

So who designed epileptic patients, those miserable babies born in Brazil, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and the few ones in Nigeria was designed by God?

AND WHAT IS SCIENCE?
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Using a question to reply a question is proof that you don't have a sufficient answer to the original question.

I am not arguing in support of the morality or infallibility or perfectness of God's creation, what I am arguing in support of is that humans had to have been designed by a higher power, given the intricacy of our genes, anatomy, physiology and morphology.

Even a blind or deaf person is also a product of design. The blind and deaf also have brains that are comprised of millions of cells and hundreds of neurological pathways each carrying our different functions. Are you saying all this wasn't designed by a higher mind?

And please, we both know the cases of genetic deformation seen in children born in Hiroshima and Nakazaki is a product of the aftermath of the usage of Nuclear weapons on those cities by the United states during the second world war.

I have read science in depth, at least on this subject. Science has no explanation for questions like this. It only makes weak conjectures and presumptions as substitution for answers to questions it has no real answers to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by 0b100100111: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Using a question to reply a question is proof that you don't have a sufficient answer to the original question.

I am not arguing in support of the morality or infallibility or perfectness of God's creation, what I am arguing in support of is that humans had to have been designed by a higher power, given the intricacy of our genes, anatomy, physiology and morphology.

Even a blind or deaf person is also a product of design. The blind and deaf also have brains that are comprised of millions of cells and hundreds of neurological pathways each carrying our different functions. Are you saying all this wasn't designed by a higher mind?

And please, we both know the cases of genetic deformation seen in children born in Hiroshima and Nakazaki is a product of the aftermath of the usage of Nuclear weapons on those cities by the United states during the second world war.

I have read science in depth, at least on this subject. Science has no explanation for questions like this. It only makes weak conjectures as a substitution for answers to questions it has no real answers to.

I thought he was always the omniscient and ominous. So he allows mistakes to get into his designs. grin

Your belief is a personal thing as you believe a supernatural power designed human. It's not a fact. It's speculation. Big one!

1 Like

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Temidayo9(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
God is a spirit being, you will need to be in spirit before you can see God
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

I thought he was always the omniscient and ominous. So he allows mistakes to get into his designs. grin

Your belief is a personal thing as you believe a supernatural power designed human. It's not a fact. It's speculation. Big one!

You need to stay on track in this conversation. I only quoted you because you confidently asserted that humans weren't created or designed by a higher power or higher mind. And that line of argument is where I pitched my tent on. So please stay on track.

You don't believe humans were created by anything, so could you explain how we came about? I mean how the first human specie came about? Prove to me that I am just "speculating."
Prove to me that my opinion is just a personal thing.

I'm waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Oyebee91(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

So PERFECT an answer.
perfect? ?at least he knows he possess a brain and he can see the pictures of it. ..ain't judging atheist....We all have our beliefs and we have to respect the fact ....I only not support diabolic activities
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by 0b100100111: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

You need to stay on track in this conversation. I only quoted you because you confidently asserted that humans weren't created by anything. And that line of argument is where I pitched my tent on. So please stay on track.

You don't believe humans were created by anything, so could you explain how we came about? I mean how the first human specie came about? Prove to me that I am just "speculating."
Prove to me that my opinion is just a personal thing.

I'm waiting.

Read about evolution. You taking back to secondary school days.

Read about Charles Darwin`s law on evolution to further buttress your insight.

While we you have to attribute the creation of man to a god? Its all fictional and cant be proven.

You know one strong point I use to have? Nothing can be used to prove my assertions wrong outside fictions. Am very logical and analytical. I can list volumes of the imperfections of god if there is one which you can only counter with fictions.

You have no practical point to prove there is one outside fiction or hearsay

1 Like

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyebee91:
perfect? ?at least he knows he possess a brain and he can see the pictures of it. ..ain't judging atheist....We all have our beliefs and we have to respect the fact ....I only not support diabolic activities

How is he sure the picture is his brain since he has never confirm his own brain with his own eyes. My response wasnt even to the op whose thread is disrespectful but to the commenter who responded PERFECTLY. Why dont people bother themselves to see Oxygen before the believe that what is being inhale is oxygen and not carbondioxide. My point is you dont have to see everything before you believe because somethings cant be seen with the eyes. SO WE MUST RESPECT OTHERS BELIEFS IN AS MUCH AS THEY RESPECT OURS. IF A PERSON DOESNT BELIEVE THAT GOD EXIST WHY BOTHER. Its an irony that people with the mentality as that god doesnt exist are so obsessed about arguing about God. Why should you choose to have nothing to do with your life but argue your way out of existence about what you say exist not. I dont believe in UFO and so i dont care and wont spend my life arguing that they dont exist. To me i see it as a MENTAL PROBLEM in the strictest meaning. Because in the first place there is no prove for inexistence of something. If you must prove that something doesnt exist you must have to prove its existence which makes the whole theory of non existence a sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
0b100100111:

Read about evolution. You taking back to secondary school days.

Read about Charles Darwin`s law on evolution to further buttress your insight.

While we you have to attribute the creation of man to a god? Its all fictional and cant be proven.

You know one strong point I use to have? Nothing can be used to prove my assertions wrong outside fictions. Am very logical and analytical. I can list volumes of the imperfections of god if there is one which you can only counter with fictions.

You have no practical point to prove there is one outside fiction or hearsay

I have read about Charles Darwin's THEORY of evolution, and it doesn't explain how humans came to be on this earth. Even the recent conjectures stating the evolution of humans from so called prehuman forms like the Australopithecines and Homoerectus has many flaws and deliberate fudging of true info. The theory of evolution doesn't also explain the origin of the complexity of human DNA which is the building block of human life. It also doesn't explain the origin of human consciousness and why we are so different from other life forms on earth.

I attribute the creation of humans to a God or higher power because it's obvious to anyone who has knowledge about the universe and who has access to historical knowledge, that humans were created by some higher mind.
What's actually fiction is the deliberate lies and distorted information that are systematically being sold to you by western science.

Don't deceive yourself. You are neither logical nor analytical. You are just some guy who read a couple of online comments by atheists and assimilated them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
In exodus 33:20 Moses asked God to show himself to him and he said " You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live" Moses saw just the back of God and he almost got blind...My dear you won't be able to handle it if God choose to show himself to you
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Oyebee91(m): 1:44am On Aug 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:

How is he sure the picture is his brain since he has never confirm his own brain with his own eyes. My response wasnt even to the op whose thread is disrespectful but to the commenter who responded PERFECTLY. Why dont people bother themselves to see Oxygen before the believe that what is being inhale is oxygen and not carbondioxide. My point is you dont have to see everything before you believe because somethings cant be seen with the eyes. SO WE MUST RESPECT OTHERS BELIEFS IN AS MUCH AS THEY RESPECT OURS. IF A PERSON DOESNT BELIEVE THAT GOD EXIST WHY BOTHER. Its an irony that people with the mentality as that god doesnt exist are so obsessed about arguing about God. Why should you choose to have nothing to do with your life but argue your way out of existence about what you say exist not. I dont believe in UFO and so i dont care and wont spend my life arguing that they dont exist. To me i see it as a MENTAL PROBLEM in the strictest meaning. Because in the first place there is no prove for inexistence of something. If you must prove that something doesnt exist you must have to prove its existence which makes the whole theory of non existence a sham.
you've points ,,they've got theirs too
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by hoMegas(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2017
mikejj:
we know the brain edits through x ray scans and laser imaging. Sometimes there are physical samples. But your god haha
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by hoMegas(m): 1:53am On Aug 22, 2017
DouglasH92:

Stop brainwashing yourself and feeding yourself half-truths. On one hand you accept science logical explanation for births and on the other hand you reject it's explanations for the origin of the universe. The truth is humans are too selfish to accept that the universe was not created to support us
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2017
hoMegas:
Stop brainwashing yourself and feeding yourself half-truths. On one hand you accept science logical explanation for births and on the other hand you reject it's explanations for the origin of the universe. The truth is humans are too selfish to accept that the universe was not created to support us

When did I say the universe was created to support man? And when did I reject the explanation of science for the origin of the universe? Can't you read?

Even the explanation of science for the origin of the universe doesn't give any information of how complex life forms like humans originated on planet earth and the origin of human consciousness.
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by faithscharms(f): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Ask oxygen to show itself too..
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by rosalieene(f): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: If God Really Exist, Why Can't He Just Show Himself! by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
DouglasH92:

And who designed that "higher mind"? If you are looking for a creator for every existence, that search never ends. At some point, you'll have to accept that something came out of nothing; or, that "nothing" is an impossibility in the first place, and things just change from one form to another. Meaning that a "point of orgin" is a hoax which only exists in our minds because our perception is finite.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Virgins Should Focus On The Second, Not The First Time. / Albino Toto Dey Hungry Me. / New Father Bathes His New Born Baby Because His Wife Needs Rest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.