Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? (4377 Views)

She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted / DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2017
I met this flashy girl and I opined that a strange tactic is what I need to have her.

There was a day we were chatting and she started acting big. I used mild ridicule to deflate her ego and she fell for it. Then there was a day she was waiting for bus. I rode my bike past her and she stopped me but I intentionally didn't wait. She felt like nobody despite being very classy. I chatted her up and told I was going the same route but I was in hurry.

Five days later, I told her we should hang out the following day and she said she hope I have enough to spend taking her type out. I knew she was joking but I told I would rather spend big on pets. She became angry and I used very insulting lines to show her I be baba when it comes to insults. She fell for it again. Note that I like her. Three days later, I told her that I'm sorry for making her angry. She immediately deleted her whatsapp account.

She could have simply blocked me. Now should we say she wants me to use physical chats and not online chats again?
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Collins0609(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name

16 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Lewaluv(f): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2017
You are not everything. She probably deleted the app for a different reason.

8 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2017
Collins0609:

Jesus dey dash sense shey? He created me with sense already. You need unusual approach for unusual results jor

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 1:05am On Aug 22, 2017
Lewaluv:
You are not everything. She probably deleted the app for a different reason.

She deleted the account a minute after my message was seen by her.
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Ibenny(f): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Dude, chill. She definitely did not delete that account cos of you. Could be another reason..

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Oniware: 1:33am On Aug 22, 2017
In what way do you think being mean to a girl you like is "cool"...Brah I know people like to say girls love bad boys, but no one likes an asshole. Stop trying to form badass and be yourself. The only explanation I can come up with for the way you act towards her is you're scared of being used or played, which is a legitimate fear when it comes to feeling for another person, but brah you need to grow up!!...she probably just blocked you. I'm not sure why you feel the need to bilittle her to feel like a "man"....try and do better brahv and she might just unblock you undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by ayourbamie: 1:47am On Aug 22, 2017
U geh sense at all?

5 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by propzncribz: 2:11am On Aug 22, 2017
Bester44:
I met this flashy girl and I opined that a strange tactic is what I need to have her.

There was a day we were chatting and she started acting big. I used mild ridicule to deflate her ego and she fell for it. Then there was a day she was waiting for bus. I rode my bike past her and she stopped me but I intentionally didn't wait. She felt like nobody despite being very classy. I chatted her up and told I was going the same route but I was in hurry.

Five days later, I told her we should hang out the following day and she said she hope I have enough to spend taking her type out. I knew she was joking but I told I would rather spend big on pets. She became angry and I used very insulting lines to show her I be baba when it comes to insults. She fell for it again. Note that I like her. Three days later, I told her that I'm sorry for making her angry. She immediately deleted her whatsapp account.

She could have simply blocked me. Now should we say she wants me to use physical chats and not online chats again?

Classy girl that is using bus, is that one classy? The cherry on the ice cream is that she gave an okada man her number smh. Please in the name of ..... Stop using the word classy anyhow.

7 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Why keep insulting the woman u love and now here u are wailing on NL seeking for an answer why she deleted her whatsapp..

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 5:32am On Aug 22, 2017
propzncribz:

Classy girl that is using bus, is that one classy? The cherry on the ice cream is that she gave an okada man her number smh. Please in the name of ..... Stop using the word classy anyhow.

Apoda, ofo-bi-omi-efo. As if his grandfather was able to afford a bike b4 his miserable death. Once they become a clerk in one corner dealer selling used cars, they come to nl forming being rich. Boda eleribu, take a screeshot of ur account balance for us to see. grin

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Greystone: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Why keep insulting the woman u love and now here u are wailing on NL seeking for an answer why she deleted her whatsapp..

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2017
ayourbamie:
U geh sense at all?

Omo irankiran. Your father should have named you osibami instead
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2017
When puberty kids start dating undecided
And pls stop abusing the word class. There is nothing classy about her.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2017
You don't have sense I swear.

Try these shiit with me and watch me block you forever.
You are trying to form badass for a girl you like, you must be high on cheap weed, everything you did is so annoying.

A guy once did this to me, forming James bond for me, I quickly change am for am and told him bye that he has made his point, then stopped chatting with him, immediately he apologized, he later told me he did it cos girls broke his heart.
Well am not like other girls, I've conscience, you guys need to mellow down, everybody is not the same.

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by gqboyy(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2017
It's just a coincidence.
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Tenifayo23: 6:58am On Aug 22, 2017
Using American line for a Nigerian ladyangry grin grin grin. That lady is gone for good. Go back online and search for a better Nigerian line to use grin grin grin
Lol just kidding though
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2017
I understand you very well,
1. You are just behaving the way adolescents in your age behave...

2. I am not totally against your strategy cos I know that sometimes one does unusual things to get unusual stuffs.... What I fear most for you is that you may not know when to stop this childish behavior of yours....

3. Unfortunately, some girls even cheat on their good boyfriends that treats them right with guys like you, your pattern of wooing is like that of Jose Mouhrino in football who believes in having the three points at all cost even if it means cheating, parking the bus or playing dirty... I must confess, it works for him many times..

4. At some point in your life, hopefully you will outgrow this attitude of yours and be more polite ... What you don't know is that you are displaying your insecurities as against self confidence although it may work for you for now because there is a thin line between this type of insecurity that you display and self-confidence...

5. If you are rich and you want to be a player for life, well, keep up with this your attitude, but if you want to get married someday and raise up responsible Children, then the earlier you outgrow this attitude of yours, the better for you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
You don't have sense I swear.

Try these shiit with me and watch me block you forever.
You are trying to form badass for a girl you like, you must be high on cheap weed, everything you did is so annoying.

A guy once did this to me, forming James bond for me, I quickly change am for am and told him bye that he has made his point, then stopped chatting with him, immediately he apologized, he later told me he did it cos girls broke his heart.
Well am not like other girls, I've conscience, you guys need to mellow down, everybody is not the same.

Shebi u are the deeper life girl in ur profile, i will rather not date than date iya jesu.
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bester44(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2017
vicfuntop:
When puberty kids start dating undecided
And pls stop abusing the word class. There is nothing classy about her.

You want to tell me that all daughters of the well to do people have never used public transport in their life? Even Europeans use public transport once in a while.
I'm sure you are already a grandma for using puberty for me. The era of slayqueen don pass. Pele
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by R3B3L(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Bester44:

You want to tell me that all daughters of the well to do people have never used public transport in their life? Even Europeans use public transport once in a while.
I'm sure you are already a grandma for using puberty for me. The era of slayqueen don pass. Pele
Wat sort of bike do u ride.??
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by jashar(f): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
cheiii.....

see what free data has caused...

instead of you to focus on things like eternal life: salvation of the soul through Jesus...

you're here.....
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by harriet412(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2017
propzncribz:

Okada man.. hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by armadeo(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
If she left what's app because of you. Lol.

The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity.

Einstein.
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by izospindle(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2017
she must have changed her phone number.it make the contact disappear making it look like she deleted watsapp....that way the phone number she will give toaster like you will not hav watsapp. sorry bro

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by jacyhelen(f): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Collins0609:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah..
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by gozzlin: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2017
This op needs a new set of brain. Aswear.
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Bahddo(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Delusions of grandeur
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by Lothario(m): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
You bully a girl way above class and you think you've achieve a milestone
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by babyfaceafrica: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kids full this site
Re: She Deleted Whatsapp Account Because Of This? by ayourbamie: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bester44:

Omo irankiran. Your father should have named you osibami instead

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. / ❌❌ Sold / Why Are Nigeria Girls Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.