Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted (2263 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Hello guys, I have been dating this young lady for 2 years now, ever since, she never said "I love you" to my face, neither do I because my belief is that love is better expressed.
Around february, I embarked on a business trip and left my girl behind, still on the trip, I am not coming back home till November.
So we were chatting on WhatsApp yester-night, she told me how she much missed me bla bla..., the chat ended with her saying "I love you good night".
I was going to reply but I slept off, then this morning she deleted the last message.
Could it mean that she is cheating already?
May be, just may be she didn't want her other boyfriend to see the message.
What do you think guys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Zonefree(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Kindergarten relationship. grin

10 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by amnesty7: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Simps everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Femisol(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2023
You Better focus on your business trip with maximum frequency

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by superCleanworks(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Kevineleven:

1 Around faburary
What do you think guys?

1. what kind of month is that?

4 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Zonefree(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

Fabulous month grin

4 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Westerhoffe(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Femisol:
You Better focus on your business trip with maximum frequency

OP, put this advice on your left hand, and don't eat it up.
Keep it very safe and secure to the utilizing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by MetroLane: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2023
It's like this is the first time someone is telling you "I Love You"

Too bad the message didn't last before she deleted it.

I know say e dey pain you say Dem delete your first "I Love You"

8 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by kernniejay(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Kevineleven:
Hello guys, I have been dating this young lady for 2 years now, ever since, she never said "I love you" to my face, neither do I because my belief is that love is better expressed.
Around faburary, I embarked on a business trip and left my girl behind, still on the trip, I am not coming back home till November.
So we were chatting on WhatsApp yester-night, she told me how she much missed me bla bla..., the chat ended with her saying "I love you good night".
I was going to reply but I slept off, then this morning she deleted the last message.
What do you think guys?
Two years of dating is too much if you are capable and ready to marry her. Besides, women love to hear "I love you" from the man that they truly love, they don't get tired of that statement. UNFORTUNATLEY, you don't know the punishment you are inflicting on her by hoarding the three magic words from her. She sent "love you" thinking that you will say same back to hear, which she has always been waiting to hear from you, but you didnt reply, so she deleted hers. Dont mind those people telling you that she is deceiving you, not every girl will be like their cheating girl friends. As you wake up today, do the needful and let her know you love and care about her before she meets someone that knows better than you and values her more .
Let me tell you this quickly: while guys are moved by what they see, girls are moved by what they hear, that is why they are easily deceived by guys that know how to lie or make them feel good. Stop hoarding lovely statements from her, quality love is expressed both in action and words.

12 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by FalseProphet1(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
I see that girl serving you hot breakfast before the end of this month.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Westerhoffe(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

Grammarly… I sighteth thee.

It's a good month… the second month of the year. Just the misplaced a instead of e wrecked the havoc. smiley
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by fyzaila: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2023
You ma why didn't you reply "i love you too" to her ehn?? Why is it hard for you to tell her you love her in the first place? Maybe she deleted it because you didn't reply na.

In as much as actions speak louder than voice, we women we still like the actions should be cushioned with those mesmerising sweet words of assurance from you guys wink smiley

4 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Zonefree(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2023
fyzaila:
You ma why didn't you reply "i love you too" to her ehn?? Why is it hard for you to tell her you love her in the first place? Maybe she deleted it because you didn't reply na.

In as much as actions speak louder than voice, we women we still like the actions should be cushioned with those mesmerising sweet words of assurance from you guys wink smiley
Women love lies. You wanted the guy to lie? The guy tell you say e love the girl

4 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by fyzaila: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:

Women love lies. You wanted the guy to lie? The guy tell you say e love the girl

True! From his write up, it seems he didn't like the girl as much as she does to him.

Imagine him saying" she told me how she much missed me bla bla...,
Bla bla o, her confessions is now bla bla..

2 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by kernniejay(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2023
The redpillers are showing up gradually. Guy, it's your girl and it's about your relationship. Choose the advice to follow here and use your head.

1 Like

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Freelancerr(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Bring 1k make I show you how to clone her WhatsApp..

Check my signature and WhatsApp me with the number.

Anyone is free to text me, if interested.

That's all I have to say.
✌️
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

Lol leave the month focus on the point
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2023
MetroLane:
It's like this is the first time someone is telling you "I Love You"

Too bad the message didn't last before she deleted it.

I know say e dey pain you say Dem delete your first "I Love You"

Is that how your brain processed the whole information?
Alright rated.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Telegram234(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2023
You dey cry dey wait for I LOVE YOU, meanwhile she dey cry dey wait for another nigga to send her "Thanks for last night, hope I see you again this weekend"

2 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by lebron7(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Lmao
You have been dating someone for 2 years and she has never told you she loves you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Better stop wasting your precious time and look for someone better

1 Like

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na Pay As You Go relationship u wan enter! Anytime subscription end.. Disappearing Message go dey activated on ur WA cheesy. Wo one time 1️⃣ picture na e toto go be to u
Kevineleven:
Around february, I embarked on a business trip and left my girl behind, still on the trip, I am not coming back home till November.
What do you think guys?
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by superCleanworks(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Grammarly… I sighteth thee.

It's a good month… the second month of the year. Just the misplaced a

and you are also incorrect. U and R are misplaced too
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Westerhoffe(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
superCleanworks:

and you are also incorrect. U and R are misplaced too

My bad!
I didn't notice that.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Osashalom: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
It you that should be repremended here. The girl felt letdowm when you didn't reply her, so she later deleted it.

2 Likes

Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Osashalom:
It you that should be repremended here. The girl felt letdowm when you didn't reply her, so she later deleted it.

Exactly. The guy should address that and start telling his girl he loves her before dem use 'i love you' steal her.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by anthonyuncle(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
for two years,

none of you have pronounced love in words to the other?

hmm
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
anthonyuncle:
for two years,

none of you have pronounced love in words to the other?

hmm
She does, I don't.
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Osashalom:
Noted
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
She wanted to send it to your co-boyfriend but mistakenly sent it to you. lipsrsealed
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Blunttruth: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Kevineleven:
What do you think guys?
She realized you have probably not said it to her, or have not said it in recent times. Or she felt you ignored her her after reading it. It's most likely the latter
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by anthonyuncle(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Kevineleven:

She does, I don't.

you are proud
Re: She Sent To Me "Love You" Then She Deleted by Kevineleven(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:

you are proud
It's not pride, I don't know how to say such words, it's too soft.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smash Or Pass / If The Wrong Guy Proposes To You 'right'-ur Reaction? / Am I Cursed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.