Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) (402 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by joseph6071: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
The young man didn't consider the age difference between him and the granny, he just let the love flow
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhOQN87EWfI
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by joseph6071: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by maryjan8(f): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by josephine123: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2017
lol
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by Lalas247(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
This one is lost grin
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Gooooo Boi!!! grin

U are very courageous...TRUE LOVE EXIST cheesy

And LOVE has no Age, Color and Status tongue
Re: They Still Don't Believe The Granny Is The Love Of His Life (video) by indodon(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed I think my Dick is going to be flaccid the whole day embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Regain Your Sexual Stamina / Buhari: Igbos Are Irresponsible / Pls Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.