Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) (62877 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2023
A gogo (granny) from Bronkhorstspruit in the Gauteng province of South Africa is rewriting the fashion rulebook and people are loving it!

Badanile Mashego is a glamorous granny who's become a style icon and her wardrobe includes everything from Gucci to crop tops. This fashion-forward South African granny has taken her love for fashion to a whole new level.

Her granddaughter, Mbalenhle Magagula, shared the video on TikTok and social media users were speechless.

In an exclusive comment to Briefly News, Mashego says: "Seeing her get so much attention on TikTok about her lifestyle and how she embraces living young, is amazing. I’m so proud of her, I’m proud to be her granddaughter. I didn’t expect her to get so much attention cause I just decided to post a random video of her randomly and now she’s trending and people love her and people keep asking for more.

"My bond with my grandmother is the strongest, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. She's been there for me all along, raising me and shaping who I am today. When I see us together, it shows me what a great relationship should be, and I love her deeply."

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by TMKsouth: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2023

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Classic Queen . .☺ .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by DyingFetus: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Always a whôre is a whôre

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by GreatAutos(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
shocked
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Nonso92(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Looks good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by adesegun121(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Rico1278: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lols,is this news

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Varunpulyani: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
Helinues go find work oooo

At least make you fit buy your male clothes, leave APC beans , hand fan and bole

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by shadowlee(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wow enjoy ur self mamA

4 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
cheesy Mama no gree o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by oyeb15: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
An adage says ' don't think you can use your cassava to scare an old woman''

4 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by folake4u(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Grandma looks really good and aging well.

8 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Loyalty2z(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Good
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by KnowledgePower7: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by LivingSage: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Some certain act isn't expected of an elder.

That SA Speaker playing with herself in the then viral video come to mind.

These are preposterous

9 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
shocked

once a slay queen, always a slay queen

3 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by YoungLionken(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Rubbish! This is never one of the cultural ways of our old mothers. This is in fact, an embarrassment sad!!

Once a pros, always a pros sad!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Ade3131: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Granny without grey hair is different from grandmama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Nlanalyst: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nonso92:
Looks good
Nothing looks good here biko.

8 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Skillsnigeria: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Agbaya

4 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by LivingSage: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Are you sure it's normal for someone of her age sad
folake4u:
Grandma looks really good and aging well.
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Tjra: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nlanalyst:

Nothing looks good here biko.
Hahaha 🤣
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by minasu190: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
DyingFetus:
Always a whôre is a whôre
You are a psychopath I guess, because I don't see anything wrong with that, make una dey think before u talk rubbish!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Okiton: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
cheesy
I believe say mama do things during her hay days

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by spiSeyi: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Expired Kukunase grin every woman expires @ 35 undecided the rest nah wash that is why most married men cheat but men become more active as they age gracefully cool

5 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by ChristianMuslim: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Granny still dey chop better cucumber
Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by livenija: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Just asking for a person, can she still b fuking?

1 Like

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by Dexy4yah(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
One thing i observed about this life is....just do what makes you happy and you will live long.

9 Likes

Re: Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) by NOwazobia: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wetin we dey see for Benin City everyday.

Mtcheeeew... 😒

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.