Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married (914 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by Nijablog: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Getting married nowadays is now like a battle for most individuals especially ladies.It is very pathetic that we still find ladies of over 50years still looking for spouses/ husbands. I recently attended a Church service and during the course of one of the prayer sessions,the pastor called on single ladies to come out for prayers.You need to see the in flock of ladies who came out for prayer,almost every lady came out and the surprising thing is that most are women of over fourty,fifty years of age.At first i thought they were widows/divorcee until aftermath information reveals they aren’t rather they are still searching, I was like wowwww you mean this women haven’t had sex legally/morally in their life though I know they might have done it in those youthful days and some still doing it.Later I was like what could be responsible for this,it wasn’t until I carried out a careful investigation that I noticed ladies are usually the cause of this problem. Yes 99.99% cases of not getting married or early is caused by ladies themselves. Now let me let you know that there are enough men to marry all the ladies in the world despite their population, all thanks to some Religions that allow polygamous marriage but the cause of ladies not getting married/early is usually as a result of: 1.Pride: You must agree with me that most if not all the ladies are filled with pride nowadays.The moment Mr. right will come,pride will just blind them cause maybe he may be too dark,fat,short,slim,ugly e.t.c but sisters remember the bible didn’t say “He made them both man and woman beautiful” i.e you may be beautiful, then why not just allow him despite his ugly condition to save your life of future shame.For just like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,so is ugliness. 2.Delusion of enjoyment: You see most ladies nowadays mostly in their early/late twenties shying away from marriage with the motive of wanting to enjoy themselves which is all a delusion cause they are not really enjoying themselves in the actual sense rather they are just destroying their future.Before they know it,time is gone and they will start/continuing searching. 3.Immorality: You already know no man want to marry an immoral woman be it that his moral characters are questionable,A man could have slept with over hundreds of girls but still desirous of a virgin for marriage but are there still girls with dignity?,”hmmn very very few”,The rate of immorality among girls of nowadays is mindblogging.apart from having sex anyhow as if it is some kind of food,you see girls do disgusting things e.g filming themselves during sex,masturbation,shower and others and thereafter uploading them online for reasons known/unknown to them…Sometimes I just conclude the females are the most spoilt gender.Now after doing all this,they will try to share the repercussions that follows with another innocent man in the name of marriage which will definitely not work out since the man is going to discover her past dirty deeds and dump her and there you go my sister,another search begins. 4.Beauty: Though almost synonymous with pride but it somehow differs.Beauty has eaten into the head of ladies that they don’t realise it will fade away one day.Is your grandma still looking like you.It is so pathetic some ladies believe going into marriage early will destroy their beauty/shape,so they waste their time modelling until it is too late when no man will acknowledge that beauty they so much depend on.so sister grab your man now that your beauty can still be acknowledge and cook your beauty into his eyes till it fade away. Source: www.nijablog.com.ng/why-most-ladies-are-finding-it-hard-getting-married/
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by optional1(f): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2017
all this story they tired person oh...

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by abelprice(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2017
I think ladies are finding it difficult cos they watch zee cinema and telemundo 2 much... waiting for love that don't exist.... undecided...

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by Evablizin(f): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
sad

Op you are right

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by MhizzAJ(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Your write up is biased
How can u conclude that females are the most spoilt gender
The rate of immorality amongst boys/girls is mind blowing....it shouldn't be restricted to the female gender alone afterall it takes two to tangle

1 Like

Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by Nijablog: 8:08am On Aug 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your write up is biased
The rate of immorality amongst boys/girls is mind blowing....it shouldn't be restricted to the female gender alone afterall it takes two to tangle
Thank you for the correction,I even felt same but it is just a feeling nevertheless
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by madone: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Your write up is biased
lol feminist spotted. This woman right advocate makes it very difficult for some ladies the op didn't add that
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by MhizzAJ(f): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2017
madone:
lol feminist spotted. This woman right advocate makes it very difficult for some ladies the op didn't add that

u didn't read the write up Mister
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Because some people would rather not marry.
Its not by force to marry bruh.
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by madone: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

u didn't read the write up Mister
I did ,the op stated facts. B4 he said the word spoilt he listed some things. Na lie he lie about those things he listed. I think he should have used the word ladies are the once most possessed.he didn't say guys re not spoilt.go check internet poll and see the number if ladies exposing their nudity. But see u rushing to attack as if that is the only part u read.
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by MyNewJackeT: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2017
just get married to one aboki chick and you'll never get issues in marriage again, you'll have someone to stick with you through thick and thin, even if you sip garri she will and won't even complain.

most northerners wonder why we can't get married, they believe that we are barren or something is wrong with our women
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Since they started having wrong ideology about marriage.
Re: Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married by salvationproject(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Single Mom For A Serious Relationship / A Girl For Urgent Employment In PH / I Just Hit My Fiance With A Stick Now She's Not Breathing.. Help.. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.