Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (33312 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / N-power To Become Africa’s Largest Post-tertiary Job Scheme, Says Vp Osinbajo At / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by jojothaiv(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Corruption has change frm our middle name to our surname, do u knw there are pple receiving n-power salary of 5 pple?

Five bawo,

Lai must have a worthy competitor!
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Oladayopop(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
jojothaiv:

Five bawo,

Lai must have a worthy competitor!

Hahahahahaha
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by enomakos(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
maasoap:

But the sorry aspect of this is that many unemployed graduates refused to apply during first phase while employed dudes applied.
They are just applying now that they realised that the scheme is real. We take things for granted in this country a lot. Why beefing smart dudes who were under employed and just decided to argument their income? Did they responsible for your failure to apply when it was easier to get on the payroll?
you are one of those so call smart dude right?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
N power don release any list?

Pls any info
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Kenstar5: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
if dey really want to fish out ppl who are working n eating other ppls sweat.

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by churchkilo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Introducing Captain N-Power.
Please read details carefully.
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG
I sent you a PM sometime last month or early this month so that you can help me get delisted from this scheme but you couldn't reply
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by headboy4u(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
If na for naija they go kidnap this captain and still collect ransom from Npower.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by emeraldlife: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
For those who have written the test, when is the result coming out?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Newbiee: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
maasoap:

But the sorry aspect of this is that many unemployed graduates refused to apply during first phase while employed dudes applied.
They are just applying now that they realised that the scheme is real. We take things for granted in this country a lot. Why beefing smart dudes who were under employed and just decided to argument their income? Did they responsible for your failure to apply when it was easier to get on the payroll?

Sorry Mr. Underemployed. For your information, I am gainfully employed, I am just feeling for our teaming unemployed that you are denying the opportunity.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Newbiee:

Sorry Mr. Underemployed. For your information, I am gainfully employed, I am just feeling for our teaming unemployed that you are denying the opportunity.
Firstly, I quote you but my message wasn't directed at you. Sorry for my choice of pronoun.
Secondly, I didn't deny anyone any opportunity. I only choose my spot and I get no double salary or stipend. But I wouldn't blame those who are combining two underpays together to make ends meet.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
enomakos:
you are one of those so call smart dude right?
Nope but I wouldn't mind. Some dudes are collecting meagre salary of 20k from private schools. Which one do you want them to drop, private school or npower? Because both 20k and 30k combined together is still an underpay. What they do is that they adjusted their timetables to accommodate both two places of work. After all, people combine two or more jobs abroad, and with better pays, minimum of 7 dollars an hour.

2 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by samsam2019: 1:52am On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG
hello. Please my sister can't login on your portal. It says login invalid
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Gkemz: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2017
LKO:

Volunteers should be allowed to redeploy if they so wish. Some volunteers had changed place of residence within a local govt, thus making their PPA a distance from their residence. They wish to redeploy, allow them and see them dedicated to their duties.

You are right bro... Imagine having to spend a thousand naira every working day on tfare for a job of 30k. You are even talking about redeployment for those who moved to a new location what about those who were posted to different LGA as against what they indicated.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Corruption has change frm our middle name to our surname, do u knw there are pple receiving n-power salary of 5 pple?

Cock and bull
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Frederick2017: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2017
wanger50:
l know of two people having good full time, well paying jobs but have being on the Npower payroll since last year!

You better assist captain by blowing their whistle.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by ashawopikin(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin captain america nko
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by olatayo1984(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2017
I have being trying to pull out since June and I sent messages to N power twitter handle but no reply. N power should kindly outline how to opt out and to return the money that I was paid after I started a new appointment.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by nurusystem(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Whistle blower activated
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by obyrich(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Welcomme:
I know some people working in bank and still collecting this "free" (according to them) 30000 monthly.... While I am here receiving 0.00
That's bad. Anybody caught doing so should be made to refund all the money or face prosecution.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by obyrich(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Really? That's very bad. How did they pull it through?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by EngrXrix(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
And so??
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by EngrXrix(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2017
And so?? People work 3 jobs in d US.. na only nigeria Tinz dey different... mtsew
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by lunacol(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Captain Npower,If your brother graduated 3 years ago and has been teaching in a private school that is paying him 10000 naira monthly.Please captain npower in all sincerity,will you advise him not to apply for the Npower program because he is earning a peanut monthly.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by kingsmaila(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Good development as I know many people earning salary and are still in the empower scheme. Many workers have also applied in the current one. Government should reject such candidates application by using the BVN to determine such bad eggs.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by slyd90(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2017
how much will npower pay me to blow their whisle i know 5 of them..biko lets negotiate
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by dsavant(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Can you guys give me the whistling contract?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by adicious(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2017
I know graduates who earn less than 20k in a month because they resorted to low paying jobs to make ends meet. NPower should be for the unemployed and underemployed. Those graduates who are not doing a well paying job has the right to apply as citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Adaezechalene(f): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Please i participated in the N tax test. When are we getting the device and other portfolios
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG

I believe some beneficiaries might have an idea on how to option-out from the NPower programme.

Maybe a detailed procedure will help.

My suggestion though.

Regards.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by dsavant(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
What are we talking about here? Is buhari not the president and the minister of petroleum at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by dsavant(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG

What are we talking about here? Is buhari not the president and the minister of petroleum at the same time?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Emeka71(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Deflorence:
Perfect! atleast more applicants will be absorbed.

Eagerly waiting to be .......

KUDOS NPOWER TEAM.
When will the next application come up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Northgate Consult Is Recruiting Young Graduates / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.