Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (33325 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / N-power To Become Africa’s Largest Post-tertiary Job Scheme, Says Vp Osinbajo At / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Deflorence:
Perfect! atleast more applicants will be absorbed.

Eagerly waiting to be .......

KUDOS NPOWER TEAM.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
churchkilo:
I sent you a PM sometime last month or early this month so that you can help me get delisted from this scheme but you couldn't reply
If you want to resign ? Kindly give me your mobile number .
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Deflorence(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Emeka71:
When will the next application come up?
Don't for sure bt guess it will be next year b'cos d previous one was done year.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Deflorence(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Thanks
You are welcomed
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by olatayo1984(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Introducing Captain N-Power.
Please read details carefully.
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG

have being trying to pull out since June and I sent messages to N power twitter handle but no reply. N power should kindly outline how to opt out and to return the money that I was paid after I started a new appointment. Kindly tell me how to opt out.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
olatayo1984:

have being trying to pull out since June and I sent messages to N power twitter handle but no reply. N power should kindly outline how to opt out and to return the money that I was paid after I started a new appointment. Kindly tell me how to opt out.
Thank you
Kindly give us your mobile number .Thank you sir
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
ImeyYemi:

I believe some beneficiaries might have an idea on how to option-out from the NPower programme.

Maybe a detailed procedure will help.

My suggestion though.

Regards.
Good day sir, Kindly give us your mobile number .
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
tescoman90:
N power don release any list?

Pls any info

No sir
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by churchkilo(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:
If you want to resign ? Kindly give me your mobile number .
thank you sir
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by LKO(m): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gkemz:

You are right bro... Imagine having to spend a thousand naira every working day on tfare for a job of 30k. You are even talking about redeployment for those who moved to a new location what about those who were posted to different LGA as against what they indicated.

Quite sad. It seems redeployment has become rocket science to Npower.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by LKO(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
npowerng:

Always in a hurry to take numbers of those willing to pull out of the programme, but when the issue of redeployment is raised, u look the other way. People are willing to carry out their duties diligently, but the distance of their PPA from their place of residence is a barrier, they are spending way too much on transportation, they wish to be redeployed. But, it is saddening that the word redeployment is alien to Npower. Npower volunteers would continue to stay off their duty post, collect their stipend at the end of the month and buy recharge cards for their principals, matrons etc. Let the fooling continue.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Tsam1959(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
LKO:

Quite sad. It seems redeployment has become rocket science to Npower.

The point is npower can not keep rplying same questions Over and Over again . If they start redeployment ..Almost everybody would redeploy . It would make the whole programme turn into a joke bro.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Taiwo20(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
[)lalastica kindly help me out....i need to remove this quote "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." from my profile page[/]
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by olatayo1984(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
npowerng:

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
olatayo1984:

Noted
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by olatayo1984(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2017
npowerng:
Noted

And the process of returning the money that they paid me since I got another job
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
olatayo1984:

And the process of returning the money that they paid me since I got another job
Okay sir
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Rightchuks(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Npower I appreciate your work here.

I'm in batch A for device collection, 2016 Delta state. No SMS nor email has been received yet, what do I do to collect -Samsung device.

Please I need direction, i don't want to be confused
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
Rightchuks:
Npower I appreciate your work here.

I'm in batch A for device collection, 2016 Delta state. No SMS nor email has been received yet, what do I do to collect -Samsung device.

Please I need direction, i don't want to be confused
Just be patient, You would receive your SMS soon.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by adakoleagbenu: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient, You would receive your SMS soon.

wen is d next one
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Kindly give us your mobile number .

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by komzy589(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
ImeyYemi:

Npower be alert o. These is a phone number of another beneficiary who is still diligently working. Chai! see wicked people.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2017
komzy589:

Npower be alert o. These is a phone number of another beneficiary who is still diligently working. Chai! see wicked people.

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by HollaTranzact: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
N POWER!!!!! BIKONU, ABEG, EJOH, PLEASE answer my question.... What is the update on 2016 WAITING LIST CANDIDATES
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by galaciousbabe(f): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol!!! captain N power will expose them.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by npowerng: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
HollaTranzact:
N POWER!!!!! BIKONU, ABEG, EJOH, PLEASE answer my question.... What is the update on 2016 WAITING LIST CANDIDATES
Just be patient sir, Communication on the 2016 WAITING LIST would be made available soon.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by ontolegit(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by ontolegit(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
olatayo1984:

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by ontolegit(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / How Important Is Masters Grade / Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.