Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233936 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
aod1:
I enjoyed every bit of the journey from my first read. Karen's reaction remind me of a little episode I once had too. Bro, you should consider publishing, your style is dope. More ink to your stylus and more inspiration. wish you find love soon.
thankss bruh,...Thanks for going all the way with me since last year mhen.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by damieskillz(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for the mention. It was a good read fun from the start to finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2018
You have done marvellously well. You kept your promise to complete the story and here you are.

Thanks for sharing this. I have learnt a lot from it. Gold gave you and some of us here an invaluable advise. Once you give in to blackmail, the circle never ends until you pre-empt the blackmailer.

Shame on Obiora. I think he came to fight for his pride you bruised on the first day you guys met and the one that Karen undid by her constant bragging about your prowess.

My offer still stand. Anytime hustle carry you enter Bauchi, let me know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2018
As for Karen, she went far. Who knows what Obiora and gang has in store for you. If not for the timely intervention of your guys.

I have this nagging feeling that you and Gold still dey run show.

Finally, don't allow circumstances or events in your life to change who you are. Rather allow them make you a better you.

Sensitivity1254:
You have done marvellously well. You kept your promise to complete the story and here you are.

Thanks for sharing this. I have learnt a lot from it. Gold gave you and some of us here an invaluable advise. Once you give in to blackmail, the circle never ends until you pre-empt the blackmailer.

Shame on Obiora. I think he came to fight for his pride you bruised on the first day you guys met and the one that Karen undid by her constant bragging about your prowess.

My offer still stand. Anytime hustle carry you enter Bauchi, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2018
You kept your word and ended it with a masterstroke. I won't have ended it any better.

Live well, bro

sheikshegetto:
Appreciation

To everyone that have read this memoir...Both the silent readers and regular posters that helped saw this to the end...i salute you.

To the first to comment....adontcare & Criis when this story was still a few hundred words...Dear adontcare, although you stopped following after a while, probably because the story turned darker and too lewd for your likening sorry dear had to keep to the script, afterall our protagonist was an irresponsible entity. grin

To the real Helen...HelenBee, yunno i will never treat you like Bioye, just letting you know, yeah i shoot my shot. grin

And I'm also singling out Sensitivity1254, Uniquejames, and BiadeFolar for praise...thanks guys, we don see am finish like we promised.

Cheers to further works together.

Sheikshegetto.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by RadiantKiwi(f): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2018
sheikshegetto:
lool....Bioye is now a reverend father, he just called to share the good news.. The end.

HAA!! There is fire on the mountain! grin ;
Is anyone's daughter, wife or sister safe in his church? shocked
I think he should be on one year probation/deliverance BEFORE any ministry.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by MrGokay(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Bless up man!

More oil to your head

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Iruosonobrugwhe: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2018
1st story i followed .....good skills young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2018
sheikshegetto:
can't t thank you enough...believe me, your regular comments saw this to the end... nope you guys are the real mvp....so now that we have ironed out Bioye issues....preparations are being made to slide into the dm grin
Lol...

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by adontcare(f): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Trust me dear...when i started typing, i honesty wasn't expecting to go all the way, your comment that day meant a lot...thank you. kiss
welkum

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by georgebruno(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gee, go into full time writing. U r really good at it.
Much respect.
sheikshegetto:
Appreciation

To everyone that have read this memoir...Both the silent readers and regular posters that helped saw this to the end...i salute you.

To the first to comment....adontcare & Criis when this story was still a few hundred words...Dear adontcare, although you stopped following after a while, probably because the story turned darker and too lewd for your likening sorry dear had to keep to the script, afterall our protagonist was an irresponsible entity. grin

To the real Helen...HelenBee, yunno i will never treat you like Bioye, just letting you know, yeah i shoot my shot. grin

And I'm also singling out Sensitivity1254, Uniquejames, and BiadeFolar for praise...thanks guys, we don see am finish like we promised.

Sheikshegetto.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Started reading the memoir just about some weeks ago before the last update and I swear I made sure I read everything within hours and clicked the "follow" button just to know when the next update comes up and I'm glad I did follow till the end. It is indeed a good story that needs to be published like every other person has said. A very good one OP smiley

But please, why do I have this feeling that sheikshegetto and HelenBee would make a match

This story don dey affect my head sha grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Gody05(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Bro, you are a rare gem with class acts, I can't thank you enough for this beauty as I had learnt one or two things. Bursting my medulla was just icing on the cake. I urge you to sit down, probably take your time and start something new. The sky is just your starting point. Thanks for the consistent mentions too, am honoured and God bless....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by chijioke17(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
sheikshegetto:
lool....Bioye is now a reverend father, he just called to share the good news.. The end.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uyiii: 5:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Sheiks Sheiks, greetings man.
all the praises you've got and will still get from Fans is not over-rated at all.
you over deserve all the accolades.

Cheers manwink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by stevodot22(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Awww! U deserve some accolades bro. From the first update to the last update it's was a bomb.may God grant u more wisdom to unleash another one. Thanks so much, it had been a sweet ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by elhafeez(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Oga sheikshegetto more power to your elbow. Your story is inspiring, very few people will understand that there are many lessons to be learned. We will not make the same mistakes you made.
Thanks for sharing your story with the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by HelenBee(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
JustCallMeTimmy:

But please, why do I have this feeling that sheikshegetto and HelenBee would make a match

This story don dey affect my head sha grin grin

Lol...like a football match?

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Olatoman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just checked HelenBee Profile.

Quite a Pretty Lady.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by rachealfst(f): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Initially I didn't want to read, I knew the story would be about guys and their conquest but what got my attention was the boy child negligence in our society. I wanted to know the consequences of neglecting the boy child and allow them fend for themselves. And the story did justice to that. And I also love the writer's style of narration, the comic part and all. Thumbs up! good job! well done sheikshegetto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Appreciation

Sheikshegetto.

cheers boss. thanks for not falling our hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Seun and Co. should come and see a complete story in this section. baba if not for anything you deserve plenty accolades.

U mentioned wanting to delete post, baba allow it for posterity sake. The unborn nairalanders need to share from this great work.

I hope to see another of this kinda project from you again. From me to everyone that made this a success, it is PEACE, LOVE AND RESPECT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Appreciation

Sheikshegetto.

Cheers bro... Maa come read the remaining grin

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by badohemmy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
And you were flawless as usual. Good job. You deserve an accolade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
rachealfst:
Initially I didn't want to read, I knew the story would be about guys and their conquest but what got my attention was the boy child negligence in our society. I wanted to know the consequences of neglecting the boy child and allow them fend for themselves. And the story did justice to that. And I also love the writer's style of narration, the comic part and all. Thumbs up! good job! well done sheikshegetto
Thank you for looking beyond all the obscenity to single out the story's most important plot rachealfst It's always nice to read encouraging words from one of your favourite writers.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
badohemmy:
And you were flawless as usual. Good job. You deserve an accolade.
Thanks a lot bruh,I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
HelenBee:

Lol...like a football match?

Yuno yuno wink wink

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Preciousbouy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
dunno what to say though, i write too but when i see someone gifted and blessed with raw talent i really appreciate them..... Mr OP you ar a rear gem, you are one in a million..... This story made me have a sleepless night the day i came accross it, it made me laugh throughout the night that i was scared that my belle would burst..... In a nut shell, as you did put smile 'laugh' on my face, may you never know sorrow in your household.... God bless you.....

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
More power to your elbow bro,
More ink to your pen,
More data to your phone,
And more kunu to your rod.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Man this is classic! Thanks for writing this great work. it entertained and schooled me. Just so you know bro, your work whether fiction or not, inspired me to write something similar. maybe not very similar. I mean my writing ain't that great. buh really, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Preciousbouy:
In a nut shell, as you did put smile 'laugh' on my face, may you never know sorrow in your household.... God bless you.....
Wow, Amen...I'm short of what to say my good sir, God bless you too.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Emmyk(m): 4:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice one. Your descriptive prowess is unrivalled. You also have a good sense of humour. I remember the "looking at her dropped destiny" line every time and I always laugh. grin Thanks for finishing this up.

That moment when you finish reading this memoir and you don't know what to do with your life again. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.