Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? (3279 Views)

Ever Since I Stopped Doing Yahoo, Life Is Now Hard.. / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
I was wondering how a G-guy who stays at indoor at home from morning till night sometimes for a week pressing hard would tell his girlfriend what he does for a living
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by taylor88(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:
I was wondering how a G-guy who stays at indoor at home from morning till night sometimes for a week pressing hard would tell his girlfriend what he does for a living

if ur tired of working give me ur PM account details wanna purchase some tools with them

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by thesicilian: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
You don't need to tell her. She will know by herself, and will love you even more.

6 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
taylor88:

if ur tired of working give me ur PM account details wanna purchase some tools with them

What work U dey throw?
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
You don't need to tell her. She will know by herself, and will love you even more.

Yeah but like telling her. if U wanna do that.. hw U going to do it?
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by taylor88(m): 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:

What work U dey throw?

let's go private

check on my topics u ll see my whatsapp number there
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by BigBelleControl(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
G-boys don't have issues let their girlfriends know what they do. Even some girls are ready to date you once they're aware you're into runs.

I know many girls who have left their legit boyfriends for the boyz.

They sabi spend but they can multi task with girls.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by NairalandCS(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
BigBelleControl:
G-boys don't have issues let their girlfriends know what they do. Even some girls are ready to date you once they're aware you're into runs.

I know many girls who have left their legit boyfriends for the boyz.

They sabi spend but they can multi task with girls.

Preach ma Niqqa, Preach.

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
G boy kor,G boy ni...na thunder go fire anyone who dares to come close to me..rubbish lazy assholes

6 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Johngla(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:
G boy kor,G boy ni...na thunder go fire anyone who dares to come close to me..rubbish lazy assholes
You never see anything
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by GeeGuard: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

Taa hw much U get.. guys dey talk multinational companies.. u think say na everybody dey do all dese local BVN nonsense
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
GeeGuard:

Taa hw much U get.. guys dey talk multinational companies.. u think say na everybody dey do all dese local BVN nonsense
don't go and engage in a legal work...be scamming people upandan
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:
They're not only lazy but thieves. grin

Look how they're trying to make it sound like Yahoo-yahoo is a legit business. Why not go work hard to earn your money like men do than condescending this low to rob another man of his hard earned money?. Unfortunately the average Nigerian guy thinks Yahoo is the way out.

4 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:

Look how they're trying to make it sound like Yahoo-yahoo is a legit business. Why not go work hard to earn your money like men do than condescending this low to rob another man of his hard earned money?. Unfortunately the average Nigerian guy thinks Yahoo is the way out.
honestly..see them trying so hard to make it look like it's a legal stuff..what happened to working so hard and applying smart works to make a better way ..I pity our young men

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

honestly..see them trying so hard to make it look like it's a legal stuff..what happened to working so hard and applying smart works to make a better way ..I pity our young men
They're even proud of it. No shame!.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:
Na who vex u o grin
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:

Yess grin
And good story tellers ... no forget to add that wan
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
They're even proud of it. No shame!.
no shame atall....tufia
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Na who vex u o grin
lol. .these thieves here are proud of defrauding people's hard earned income. ..they even had to say that girls will be happy to date them...imagine

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
If she kicks against such, she's a bad person. If she supports the guy, she's a bad person. Tell ur gf if she's open minded.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol. .these thieves here are proud of defrauding people's hard earned income. ..they even had to say that girls will be happy to date them...imagine
When I get shotgun for house grin me no dey take money play at all
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Yess grin
And good story tellers ... no forget to add that wan
Any girl that's dating a yahoo boy would dump him over a guy in a legit business. Those girls are only there for the trade by barter that's going on and not to establish a future with them. The only exception are girls like Evan's wife. grin

Have you seen the episode 9 of the current season of power?.

3 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:
When I get shotgun for house grin me no dey take money play at all
hahahaha..na wetin fit these boys..I even keep my mortar in a safe place..
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
Any girl that's dating a yahoo boy would dump him over a guy in a legit business. Those girls are only there for the trade by barter that's going on and not to establish a future with them. The only exception are girls like Evan's wife. grin

Have you seen the episode 9 of the current season of power?.
lol..you gat a point..no girl wants to settle with a thief and a scammer...girls will be there just to eat the money and not for marriage..

1 Like

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:

Have you seen the episode 9 of power.
@ bolded the money was great grin kirikiri is real..
Yes those chics are just there for the moment

Yes seen it .. Sunday
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

lol..you gat a point..no girl wants to settle with a thief and a scammer...girls will be there just to eat the money and not for marriage..
That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Oladimejyy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
There is nothing bad in defrauding the white folks...They rob africa and even killed the black race...
It's called NEMESIS not fraud...

3 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by kullozone(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
If G boy wan Carry una comot now, naso una go dey chop like homeless children till pot belle show. I go scam anything scamable, come and arrest me.

5 Likes

Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Lalas247(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

hahahaha..na wetin fit these boys..I even keep my mortar in a safe place..
Hahaha grin u wan break person head lol
No blame them sha ... internet has made it a business now
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

@ bolded the money was great grin kirikiri is real..
Yes those chics are just there for the moment

Yes seen it .. Sunday
Kirikiri that would tarnish both your image and that of your family. Is it worth it?.

I just got it.
Re: Would You tell your girlfriend You're doing Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hahaha grin u wan break person head lol
No blame them sha ... internet has made it a business now
Lol. .those guys wants to discourage our hard working men out there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Go With A 'virgin Guy' For Marriage? / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.