Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends (2345 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Why Short Girls Dey Always Get Heavy Boobs? / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by TheBlog: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Short girls make the world a better place. What would the world be without shorts girls? What would classic beauty look like and would true love even exist?

Not only are short girls adorable, it is astounding how so much endowment, wit, intelligence and love fits in a package so exquisitely tiny. And while they have many disadvantages like not being able to reach the top shelf every time they want something from it, and generally being dependent on others for certain thing, they are a treat to date.

They make the most perfect and amazing girlfriends. Below are 8 reasons why you should date a short girl:

Short girls are adorable
Short girls, especially when petite, are super adorable. Everything they do is so cute: When she laughs, and she looks like a little cute child laughing; when she is yelling at you with hips on her hand, but all you see is a little teddy bear trying to stay animated and you just want to pick her up and play with her; When she hits your chest becuase she is mad, but it feels like a tickle because her hand is so small and soft; when she takes a few cocktails and starts misbehaving y because her tiny body can’t really take much alcohol and she is high but she is still cute as hell…the list goes on and on. Basically, what she lacks in height, she makes up for in personality and that makes it hard to not just love her.

Short girls are quite feminine
Not to shade tall girls or anything, but short girls tend to be more proportionate physically and are actually more feminine. Studies have shown that Short women’s increased have more estrogen in their bodies which not only makes them look more feminine, it makes them more sensitive, nurturing, and interested in children and family. Basically, they are naturally wife materials.

Short girls will stick with you forever
Ever wondered why most of the most romantic love stories and classics always feature a short woman? When a short girl gets with you, they have a tendency to stick with you forever. They have so much love to give, they do not necessarily need a great reason to love you because they see past your fears and inadequacies probably because they know that you love them no matter how short they are.

Having sex with short girls is more enjoyable
Yes. It is what it is. Any honest and experienced man who has been with a short girl will let you know that he found it more pleasurable having sex with women who are short. This is mostly because they weigh less and that create room for so many possibilities and experimenting when it comes to sex positions. You can toss them in the air, spin them around, and hold them holding you upside-down by the ankles without necessarily hurting your back. You can be much more adventurous with your sex life with a short girlfriend.

Read more on this story via https://www.theblog.com.ng/8-reasons-why-short-girls-make-the-best-girlfriends/

@TheBlogNigeria
www.TheBlog.com.ng
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by VargasVee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Story undecided

No 9: EASY TO ANGER

They can vex round the whole universe under an hour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Valro(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Just tell us your girlfriend is short.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
VargasVee:
Story undecided
No 9: EASY TO ANGER

They can vex round the whole universe under an hour.

Hahahaha why do you people always stereotype that short girls get angry easily

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by VargasVee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahaha why do you people always stereotype that short girls get angry easily

Isn't it true? cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Lewaluv(f): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Short girls are good for short guys.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Dillusionist(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
VargasVee:

Isn't it true? cheesy
that's not true..I have a short female friend that hardly gets angry
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Valro:

Lol
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by VargasVee(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dillusionist:

that's not true..I have a short female friend that hardly gets angry

First, are you short tongue
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by TheBlog: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yes she is, more reason i love her the more wink

Valro:

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Dillusionist(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
VargasVee:

First, are you short tongue
nope
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by madone: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Op you dey very correct
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by VargasVee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dillusionist:

nope

Well there's always an exception but the most I've seen, always vexing.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Most short girls have ukwu grin
Most short and petite girls always have sharp mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
They have short fuses
They are possesive
Talkative
Impatient
Insecure
And God help you if she likes sex una no get get work

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Jaqenhghar: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dillusionist:

nope
You lie!
you are short grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Marcus2(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't like short girls angry

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by HMZi: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
The sex part is so TRUE!!! as JAH is my witness.....but it turned out that tina was kinda a nympho and had a fetish about idoma guys...bt its true short girls give good sex
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Tamel(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
short,tall,dwarf whatever!!...just dnt be taller than me biko,..big turn off

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
On point op! most especially No 1.
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Evablizin(f): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Shout out to all the short girls in the building
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by TheBlog: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jaqenhghar:

They have short fuses
They are possesive
Talkative
Impatient
Insecure
And God help you if she likes sex una no get get work
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by TheBlog: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shift away jor undecided

Marcus2:
I don't like short girls angry
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by TheBlog: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
LMAO!!!! grin

Tamel:
short,tall,dwarf whatever!!...just dnt be taller than me biko,..big turn off
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Jaqenhghar post=59732593]
They have short fuses
They are possesive
Talkative
Impatient
Insecure
And God help you if she likes sex una no get get work [/quote

u said it all bro
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by blackmann(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Short girls dey vex oh. I once dated one short sexy looking girl back in my undergrad days. Very feisty little thing. Any small thing she go scatter ground. Very assertive too. Very crazy under the sheets. Till date I still wonder why we broke up.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by chukzyfcbb: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lewaluv:
Short girls are good for short guys.
uhmmm is that true? Most tall guys like I am tend to like girls that are not so tall, me inclusive.
I don't like to look my girls straight eye, I like to tilt my head downwards a bit,lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

uhmmm is that true? Most tall guys like I am tend to like girls that are not so tall, me inclusive.
I don't like to look my girls straight eye, I like to tilt my head downwards a bit,lol

That's for guys..But girls that are tall don't really like dating guys they are taller than

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Dillusionist(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
VargasVee:

Well there's always an exception but the most I've seen, always vexing.
lol..okay
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Cool23(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
So u came here to console urself koz ur girl is short

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by chukzyfcbb: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preshiee:

That's for guys..But girls that are tall don't really like dating guys they are taller than
hmm...I didn't know that
Re: 8 Reasons Why Short Girls Make The Best Girlfriends by Lewaluv(f): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2017
So you tink a tall girl will ever date a short guy? No.Short girl and short guy are match made in heaven.
chukzyfcbb:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer / What Does It Mean When A Guy Hits You For Not Doing House Chores / 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.