Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer (2340 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
At times, symbols speak more than words... cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Olanrefront3355(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by avadella(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
grin
Hehehe... The concept is badt cool
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
avadella:
cheesy cheesy
How u see am na

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by avadella(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
ademasta:

How u see am na
Yea, full of message... The father-in-law go quick understand undecided
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Zimri(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy grin

Rebranding!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by CivilianJTF(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is this not lalasticlala, cos I am sure there will be a green snake under that green suit? grin Where is Mynd44 seld

4 Likes

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
Lol
Seriously
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Zimri:
cheesy grin

Rebranding!!!
Total one self
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
CivilianJTF:
Is this not lalasticlala, cos I am sure there will be a green snake under that green suit? grin Where is Mynd44 seld
Chai
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by avadella(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
CivilianJTF:
You are a bad guy... wink
Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by wunmi590(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lmaooo.

When the guy enters the house, then this follows.

Wife family: Mr. Man, which type of clothe design is this.

Husband to be: This is is what we call banana suit

The family would be like

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by CivilianJTF(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
wunmi590:
Lmaooo.

The family would be like
Hehehehe.... grin

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by avadella(f): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
wunmi590:
Lmaooo.

The family would be like
The father would be like... "Just stay at the door, don't enter o... Chibuzor, go and bring my AK47 riffle

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by CivilianJTF(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
avadella:

The father would be like... "Just stay at the door, don't enter o... Chibuzor, go and bring my AK47 riffle
Harsh father

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by wunmi590(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
avadella:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by CivilianJTF(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

Oooh my gooosh! Traphedges will have a chance to be a model wearing banana leaves too grin

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by EniHolar(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Banana EyeLand

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Burgerlomo: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by emeijeh(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by TrapHedges(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh my gooosh! Traphedges will have a chance to be a model wearing banana leaves too grin

lmfao... got zero intentions for that

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao... got zero intentions for that

grin

Ayo! I saw ur MF status on whatsapp tho..meehn ur insane grin grin

I cant stop laughing ooo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by tosyne2much(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Can't stop laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Blackfire(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Ogo bu chi onye....

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by TrapHedges(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Ayo! I saw ur MF status on whatsapp tho..meehn ur insane grin grin

I cant stop laughing ooo.. cheesy

lmfao... saw you at the club too.. but u didn't shake a thing undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao... saw you at the club too.. but u didn't shake a thing undecided

embarassed

Shake a thing? undecided

Oya, nxt time ooo...nxt time i gonna dance im the pole grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by TrapHedges(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

embarassed
Shake a thing? undecided
Oya, nxt time ooo...nxt time i gonna dance im the pole grin
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017

THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN FATHER WILL ACCEPT A CULTIST, A RITUALIST, A KIDNAPPER, A ROBBER, A DRUG DEALER, AND ANYBODY WITH AN UNKNOWN SOURCE OF INCOME, AS A SON-IN-LAW.

AND DESPISE A FARMER, A TEACHER, A CARPENTER, OR ANYBODY DOING MENIAL JOBS.

TRULY, IT'S UNFORTUNATE.
undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer by ademasta(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. / Viral Video Of Pastor Wilson Sucking P*ssy [WATCH] / I Don't Understand This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.