Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives (2325 Views)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
As a man if you want to enjoy your marriage with your wife endeavor to do the following.

1.Lead With Humility

The reason there is such a debate about whether men ought to be leaders in a marriage relationship is because too many men have not led with humility.
Men may be called by God to lead their wives, but our
leadership should be selfless.
Philippians 2:3 says, “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or
vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than
yourselves” (New International Version).
Put this verse into practice, and it will solve 95 percent of the issues you face.
I have never met a woman who says, “I resist my husband’s
leadership even though he is very humble and Christlike.”
The women I’ve met are craving godly leadership in their marriages.

2. Have Godly Courage

First Corinthians 16:13 gives a clear definition of biblical
masculinity: “Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.” Before we can be godly husbands, we must be men of courage.
Wrapped up in that definition of what it means to be a man is
the idea of courage.
And the essence of courage is to have such a great fear of
God that you fear nothing else.

3. Be a Provider

The husband should bear the primary responsibility for the
financial needs of the home.
In fact, 1 Timothy 5:8 says if a man fails to provide for his
household, he is worse than an infidel. That’s not the kind of
reputation I want to have in the community.
Part of the root meaning for the word provider means “to look ahead.”
A provider is one who anticipates and does the strategic
planning for the household. He thinks about the goals. Not just the financial goals, but the spiritual goals and emotional goals.
In a sense, he is chief executive officer of the corporation. It’s his responsibility to set the direction.
And many times his wife is the chief operating officer.
The two of them need to unify their direction for the good of
the family.

4. Love Her Biblically and Extravagantly

To love her biblically, we need to ask, “What is God’s love for
us like?” The essence of His love for us is reflected in His
commitment to us and His sacrifice for us. That’s what our
love for our wife needs to look like too.
For me, it often means placing her needs ahead of my own.
And it means that I will still sacrifice for her even when we
disagree. She must be my priority.
Remember the little line in the marriage vow, “Forsaking all
others, until death do us part”?
That means your relationship with your wife is more important than any other relationship — friends, your boss or even your children.
Put simply, after our love for God, we must love our wives
more than anything on earth. That is the essence of the
marriage relationship.
“If I want to find out whether a man was a Christian, I wouldn’t go to a minister; I’d go and ask his wife.
“If a man doesn’t treat his wife right, I don’t want to hear him
talk about Christianity. What is the use of talking about
salvation for the next life if he has no salvation for this life?”

CC Lalasticlala, Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Bluezy13(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just 4 points ??

You are very lazy!

Is it not your mate that made his own 12 points

1 Like

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pansophist, what are your thoughts?
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
You no they tire undecided

3 Likes

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
lol grin that guy is a gigolo

1 Like

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
lol grin that guy is a gigolo
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:

Tired from what? Do I look a regular visitor of this section ? or do you see my posts everywhere?

You're a troll, perhaps.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hanseel1:

Tired from what? Do I look a regular visitor of this section ? or do you see my posts everywhere?

You're a troll, perhaps.
no offense dude but you have this girlish behaviour. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
no offense dude but you have this girlish behaviour. undecided

For you to know that I have a girlish behavior you must have been following me around on nairaland.
Whether I behave like a woman, man,transgender or not is inconsequential. My life, my choice.

This is the height of joblessness. Do you have a life outside nairaland? If yes, find something productive to do with your time.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

For you to know that I have a girlish behavior you must have been following me around on nairaland.
Whether I behave like a woman, man,transgender or not is inconsequential. My life, my choice.

This is the height of joblessness. Do you have a life outside nairaland? If yes, find something productive to do with your time.

on a Sunday morning?
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
on a Sunday morning?
Your point?
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
on a Sunday morning?
Your point?
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

Your point?
You are derailing your thread by replying with such comment.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
on a Sunday morning?
Kuku kill me na... grin cheesy
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Kuku kill me na... grin cheesy
lool. cheesy good morning?
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2018
5) Have a listening ear

6) Be a companion

7) Be a Protector

cool Build a family altar

9). Give her great sex

10) Correct with love.

smiley
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
You are derailing your thread by replying with such comment.
He wasn't derailing by switching from the topic? Why did you even quote me? Nobody made you my advisor.
Thank you.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
lool. cheesy good morning?
Good morning. Happy Sunday wink
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

He wasn't derailing by switching from the topic? Why did you even quote me? Nobody made you my advisor.
Thank you.
shut up. I will quote you if I want to.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Hanseel1:

He wasn't derailing by switching from the topic?
Why did you even quote me? Nobody made you my advisor.

Thank you.
Being unnecessarily aggressive will never hide your insecurity. I see clearly your low self esteem and how desperately you try to boost your deflected ego on here.

Be a man, know your worth, accept who you are and live your life. Whatever people on here think of you shouldn't have a negative impact on you. You are what you are and the world is what it is . smiley
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Good morning. Happy Sunday wink
wish you the best sis.wink
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Being unnecessarily aggressive will never hide your insecurity. I see clearly your low self esteem and how desperately you try to boost your deflected ego on here.

Be a man, know your worth, accept who you are and live your life. Whatever people on here think of you shouldn't have a negative impact on you. You are what you are and the world is what it is . smiley
my dear,her always aggressive.
if he's like this in real life,then I pity the wife.cry
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
wish you the best sis.wink
Same here smiley
BTW be nice on Hansel. A depressed man has his limits smiley
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Same here smiley
BTW be nice on Hansel. A depressed man has his limits smiley
Lol. should be telling you that.grin not only depressed but quite aggressive.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

my dear,her always aggressive.
if he's like this in real life,then I pity the wife.cry
Lol... He was cooler when he was preacbills. His doom began the day he shared his story on here. He thought Nl guys would embrace and hail him for his choices in life. Maybe they did at first.

But little did he know that his story would be used against him in future. No be nairalanders? grin cheesy . Sometimes I just pity the guy . cry
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol... He was cooler when he was preacbills. His doom began the day he shared his story on here. He thought Nl guys would embrace and hail him for his choices in life. Maybe they did at first.

But little did he know that his story would be used against him in future. No be nairalanders? grin cheesy . Sometimes I just pity the guy . cry
true, I pity his NL condition though.

cry
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol.
should be telling you that.grin
not only depressed but quite aggressive.
It's in stages sis. From Frustration to aggression to depression to..... . Believe me you don't want to know what may happen next.
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by QueenSekxy(f): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2018
MariaLavina:
It's in stages sis. From Frustration to aggression to depression to..... . Believe me you don't want to know what may happen next.

lool.
suicide mission.lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2018
QueenSekxy:
true, I pity his NL condition though.
cry
More reason we have to free him grin . Let him dey him lane grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Boyfriend Is A Scum, He Dumped After Luring Me Into A 3som With His Friend / What Is The Most Memorable Thing Your Partner Has Done For You / 5 Friends Who Were Bridesmaids In Each Other’ Wedding Are All Now State Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.