Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards (39718 Views)

Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Difference Between Debit And Credit Card / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2017
tomieyRozay:
please,I need Confirm site to buy Live Cc for Carting .
Hook me on whatsapp i have Wellsfargo cc with $2k balance
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Dollabiz: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by xreal: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Their names should be swapped.

I rather spend the money I have that the money I don't have.

I stick to my debit card.
Credit card enslaves.
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by luzhioo(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2017
hardywaltz:
There is nothing like credit card in Nigeria
But hopefully with the introduction of BVN in a few years time maybe Nigeria may introduce the credit card option in the Banking industry duh with the exorbitant rates i doubt if anyone in his right senses will agree to take one.
stop ur lie bro don't say wat u don't know grin
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by gnykelly(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Credit cards that have made the average American deep in the rat race..
credit cards that have permanently screwed the left quadrant occupants in their quadrant...
credit cards,the enemy of the right quadrant occupants...

forget about what kiyosaki wrote credit card is a way to enjoy life to the fullest.
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by TrillionBrains(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Nice one once again from you. Debit & Credit card issues, quite confusing for the lay man. Time we embrace Technology to its fullness
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by iamuye(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
handsomebanana:
.nice one

Av seen a lot of people refer to dia ATM card as 'CREDit card ' in oda 2 sound tûsh.

Always leaves me in tears after lafin LYK a mad man

Esp the slay queens and Issa Bae grin grin

Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by yankidelta(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
hardywaltz:
There is nothing like credit card in Nigeria
But hopefully with the introduction of BVN in a few years time maybe Nigeria may introduce the credit card option in the Banking industry duh with the exorbitant rates i doubt if anyone in his right senses will agree to take one.

Our local banks issue credit cards.
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Denko2721987(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Credit cards that have made the average American deep in the rat race..
credit cards that have permanently screwed the left quadrant occupants in their quadrant...
credit cards,the enemy of the right quadrant occupants...

exactly. The over-fattened consumerist and capitalist cows sitting on the heads of americans and suffocating them for years on end.. Born in debt, die in debt.. Generation of debt slaves..

By the way, is it possible to to use a debit card for an online transaction for instance without using a pin or Token to authenticate a payment before withdrawals takes place considering this would be a major security breech to card users in an event where they lose their debit cards or the vital information contained on it?? I have been hearing that its possible not sure if its true..

Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
oyb:

Gbogbo bigz box. They are peeping your big acct turnover

Not exactly. I think they send to employees of certain companies using them as salary accounts.
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by EzeeYFB(m): 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
38 year old girl? U sure say u normal so? That kind age no b girl na, that's a fully grown ass woman for goodness sake

Lol now u dey think am to marry, she won even born for u , hahahaha one chance!!!
My guy YOLO!
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Xenisha: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Check here
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Brutervrot: 4:17pm On May 12, 2022
How often do you need a loan? You can borrow money. Borrowing money is not as difficult as many people think. Such services take very little time, and the money is in your bank account in a few minutes. Do not borrow money from friends, but contact professional companies. I only trust https://www.vamo.vn because I have already taken money from them more than once and have never been refused.
Re: Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards by Xenisha: 11:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hi! Green Dot MoneyPak is a convenient way to replenish debit bank cards. MoneyPak can be bought at most retail stores across the country, and after visiting the company's website, enter the data from the card you bought, and the money will go to your bank card. It is very easy to do this, but if you have any problems with the transfer of money, contact the green dot moneypak customer service and company representatives will help you solve this problem.

McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) / Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today