Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened (10136 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by DONADAMS(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
wetin person no go see for this Nigeria chai..people are really wired differently!
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by NijaWizard007: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Begging a guy for sex? She must be sick upstairs.

Begging a guy for sex doesn't mean she is sick upstairs.
It's this type of mentality that makes Nigerian/African girls scared of making advances in relationships and marriages.
It needs to stop.

I have friends who initiate sex with their boyfriends/husbands and that's the spice in their relationships/marriages.
If you don't like that type of thing, it's also fine. But you don't have to look down or insult people that do such.

One man's meat is another man's fish..

Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by lenghtinny(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
She wants to become baby mama by fire by forceangry
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by mofeoluwadassah: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
and you still dey the relationship abi....sense go soon fall on you!
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by tofek4real: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:
No she must be sick downstairs period!
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by Chuknovski(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
I know the guy he is an eunuch
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:

E be like say you never jam correct bobo?
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
women and their highly complicated DNA. If you rush them wahala, if you play cool, they will label you gay. let me come and be going oo

Just imagine. She even call am slow motion.

Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
he"s probably not sexually attracted to u.no be by force.
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by chigoizie7(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Pretenders. Girls do beg for sex on daily basis.

One even asked me why I am stingy when it comes to sex.

Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nawa for some girls. U bleep them wahala,u no bleep them u re a gay. Insecurity everywhere
Re: I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
She must be a hoe

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic / Guys. And Girls What's De Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To. De Opposite Sex / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy