Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic (9951 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why do a lot of Nigerian men expect so much from females but bring nothing to the table.

A lot of men expect women, to cook, clean, take care of the kids, be educated, have a career but in return provide nothing?

I really don't get it.

Men need to take several seats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by ednut1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Are you done

16 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
ednut1:
Are you done

Yes, that's why I pressed submit...

11 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by XXXXTENTACION: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
OKPETU.

Nigerian girls are useless. undecided

lazy, broke and poor..

32 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
OKPETU.

Nigerian girls are useless. undecided

lazy, broke and poor..

Yet you continue to pursue them undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by XXXXTENTACION: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
HappyCreative:
Just use and dump. the bitches are useless.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
HappyCreative:
Why do a lot of Nigerian men expect so much from females but bring nothing to the table.

A lot of men expect women, to cook, clean, take care of the kids, be educated, have a career but in return provide nothing?

I really don't get it.

Cooking, Cleaning, Taking Care Of D Kids Are Part Of The Duty. To Be Educated Or Av A Career Is Very Important.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by odinson1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
It is Because Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

8 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Qatar2022: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
HappyCreative:

He pursue them because they are sex tool

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
Truvel:
Cooking, Cleaning, Taking Care Of D Kids Are Part Of The Duty. To Be Educated Or Av A Career Is Very Important.

Yet these same men demanding these standards are unemployed and not providing...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Just use and dump.
the bitches are useless.

So In saying that, you're admitting they do, in your opinion, have a use.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Uncle93(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

I really don't get it.

Did you just say Nigerian men provide nothing?

Around the world, Nigerian men suffers that "pressure of carrying responsibilities" the most when it comes to financial. Most countries out there its 50/50. Even South Africa.

In Nig. The man must be the one to get a car for the family, pay house rent, school fees and other responsibilities .. Y'all just sit back and get lucky and youre here spitting trash. Maybe men in ur city are as useless as the women in it.

22 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:

So if the man has no job and isn't providing, what then?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2021
odinson1:
All of them

So you've met all Nigerian girls to be making such generalised statements?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

We don't have to bring anything to the table.. we are the damn table..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2021
Uncle93:

In Nig. The man must be the one to get a car for the family, pay house rent, school fees and other responsibilities .. Y'all just sit back and get lucky and youre here spitting trash. Maybe men in ur city are as useless as the women in it.

That's just something that men have placed pressure on themselves.

I bought my house - myself
I bought my car - myself
I have a job

I wouldn't ask a man to buy these for me all himself is were both working.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

So if the man has no job and isn't providing, what then?
D Man Has To Get A Job & D Woman Has To Get A Job Too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

We don't have to bring anything to the table.. we are the damn table..

How so? This is just a generic quote you've found on the Internet and thought it sounded good, with no facts behind your statement.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Uncle93(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

That's just something that men have placed pressure on themselves.

I bought my house - myself
I bought my car - myself
I have a job

I wouldn't ask a man to buy these for me all himself is were both working.

Well you have a good point there. But it only relates to few people like you! 90% of Nigerian women offers nothing but their body, cooking and children and expect to marry a made man who provides everything in this world for them

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:
D Man Has To Get A Job & D Woman Has To Get A Job Too.

So the man will also help with the chores in that case?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Yet these same men demanding these standards are unemployed and not providing...
No Unemployed Man Will Give Such Standards. He Must Av Atleast Something Doing B4 Giving Such Standard.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

So the man will also help with the chores in that case?
Yes, But Not All D Time.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by lilvicky68(m): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2021
After bringing the table what more should we bring before you ladies appreciate us..

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:10am On Mar 10, 2021
Uncle93:

Well you have a good point there. But it only relates to few people like you! 90% of Nigerian women offers nothing but their body, cooking and children and expect to marry a made man who provides everything in this world for them

What else do you expect women to provide?

A lot of men say that a woman should also work, but the men never offer to do any of the housework or look after the children. I don't think that is fair, just saying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:
Yes, But Not All D Time.

What if the man and woman both work the same amount of hours?why will they not both do the same amount of chores?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by XXXXTENTACION: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

So In saying that, you're admitting they do, in your opinion, have a use.
what use

Apart from sex can you name other ways a Nigerian girl is useful to a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
After bringing the table what more should we bring before you ladies appreciate us..

What does that even mean? I've brought my own table and chair. Now what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Uncle93(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

What else do you expect women to provide?

A lot of men say that a woman should also work, but the men never offer to do any of the housework or look after the children. I don't think that is fair, just saying.

Well its not the same situation in every home. Some women are proud of thier husbands efforts. Everything in life is 50/50. Just like how some women are working class( complete package ) while others are not
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by lilvicky68(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

What does that even mean? I've brought my own table and chair. Now what?
Nigerian women are even more toxic always demanding from clothes to hair to shoe to soap to cream till infinity..since you brought your own table you can fill it up and stop expecting men to do so...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

What if the man and woman both work the same amount of hours?why will they not both do the same amount of chores?
Men Are Not Good Or Gifted In Those Areas. Women Generally Av Dat Inborn Strenght Or Power To Do Those Things. E.g A Woman Can Be Cooking, Breastfeeding D Baby, Carrying D Baby & Be Sweeping D Room At Dsame Time. U Can Now See What I'm Talking Abt? Dey Could Be Doing 3, 4 To 5 Things At A Time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Uncle93:

Well its not the same situation in every home. Some women are proud of thier husbands efforts. Everything in life is 50/50. Just like how some women are working class( complete package ) while others are not

True, I fully agree. It does depend on each family dynamic
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nigerian women are even more toxic always demanding from clothes to hair to shoe to soap to cream till infinity..since you brought your own table you can fill it up and stop expecting men to do so...

I don't expect another man to. I've never asked a man for any of these things. I've bought my house and car myself too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Many Relationships Breakup During Christmas: Why? / Ok / See How This Sexy Lady Rides This Bike With Her Perfect Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.