Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (36215 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by emmanikewon(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
urheme:

you are a horrible person....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you actually made me sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ....tu..fia

You no be person.

The man must either sick or needs to replace **Bu**ri in London!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
LockDown69:
That's disgusting, you have tendencies of cannibalism

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by extralargehead(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
what is her sugar level like?, could be untreated diabetics. She will be healed soon.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by urheme: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
emmanikewon:

The man must either sick or needs to replace **Bu**ri in London!

you are right....

May buhari fall on him. cry
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by emmanikewon(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2017
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

This mumu is either Sick or needs to replace**bu**ri in London!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by TenPassfour(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Help her take her to SCOAN for deliverance and come back to share your testimony.
EMMANUEL...God is with us.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by shegie(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Get well soon in Jesus name
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
clostridum at work work here.

this is pure necrosis.

go clinic first na.. make labbie run tests on the diseased part[s]clostridum at work work here.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Slychase: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] What is your location and where is her now?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by greatermax77(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
alfa2016:
A man on Facebook has cried out for help after his wife's leg started decaying from what he described as 'Usu Tiv' -'witch fire'.

He wrote:

The leg sure looks like it's decaying. Here's hoping his wife gets help soon.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/man-convinced-his-wifes-leg-is-rotting-because-of-witch-fire-cries-for-help-on-facebook/

What is fighting u is bigger than u, take ur wife to tb joshua & the rest will be story.
God is working with that man
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by UDIOK: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
alfa2016:
A man on Facebook has cried out for help after his wife's leg started decaying from what he described as 'Usu Tiv' -'witch fire'.

He wrote:

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/man-convinced-his-wifes-leg-is-rotting-because-of-witch-fire-cries-for-help-on-facebook/

Take her to The Apostolic Mount Olive Church 27 Apa Motto Road off Odani Road-Elelenwon Port Harcourt and Thank God Later
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kendylet(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

SENSE FALL ON YOU !!!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by onibell: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2017
pls kindly go to mountain of fire miracle in benue state or come and see the general oversea in lagos.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2017
Instead of taking her to the hospital, they'll keep running in circles going to traditional herbalists and later come to the hospital when the case has worsened.
This could be a diabetic foot.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2017
May the healing of Almighty fall on her.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Drphemmy4u: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Looks like an advanced stage of diabetic foot syndrome.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please apply these and i see solution
1. fast for 2 weeks and pray these prayer topics
a. Thank God for the life of your wife and your family
b. Ask for mercy of God for your life and your wife
c. Read John 10:10,matt 8:1-4, Gen 1:26 and destroy those devil in your house and wife's family, take dominion over every thing that is eating your wife's leg spiritually
NOTE: while praying go for medications and
and i see healing in jesus name!!!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
alfa2016:

He wrote:

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by smogia1994(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
you dont easily judge people dat way man...pls wise up
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by achikefifty(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bring her to The Lord's Chosen Church
You will surely testify to the glory of God

quote author=alfa2016 post=59742320]A man on Facebook has cried out for help after his wife's leg started decaying from what he described as 'Usu Tiv' -'witch fire'.

He wrote:

[/quote]
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by hahn(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
kingebukasblog, felixomor, blueagent and other christians can easily visit and heal this woman na. VEry small thing tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ultron12345: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
hahn:
kingebukasblog, felixomor, blueagent and other christians can easily visit and heal this woman na. VEry small thing tongue
abi.....call them o
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Looks like roasted cow leg grin
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Fadola2: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Take Her To Prayer Center Church Of God, Km 7 Idanre Road, Akure In Ondo State. God Will Suprise U There, Even With D Absent Of Prophet Samson Oluwamodede.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Have hope, patience and also pray to God, then visit visit the hospital.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jtemi22:
Omo when will these witches attack Aso Rock? Damn me, I forgot witcraft is ineffective under air conditioning units
Gbam grin
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
I believe so - NWAAMAIKPE the green snake.
Sweetmom:
Is this an Nwaamaikpe spin off?

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by monex(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The leg is already looking gangrenous (black / green)

She might die of infection soon.

Instead of getting to a Teaching Hospital, you are talking of Faith "Healers" and Witchcraft angry

as in, the thing tire me. Already that leg ulcer has developed so much that the foot will likely be amputated
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by LeanonGOD(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
You are following the wrong foot steps; your hero, NWAAMAIKPE is like a petrol truck going than the hill without a driver. Both of you needs an urgent deliverance.
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aye le o,ibosi o. Ajepako is very wicked cry cry cry
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mascotafltd: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Take her to Hospital sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.