Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (36233 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by isahsalee: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Take her to God for healing, he's God that can never fail in his promise. TB Joshua-Emmanuel!!!! she will be healed in Jesus name
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Benekruku(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
brunxy:
Since when Tiv become benin...Ur foolishness na Grade 1. angry angry

Kid!

You don't know there capabilities!

If it might interest you Mofo, they re worldwide and even operate outside planet Earth
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
w1sEmAn:
Sir,please do everything posible to take her to lagos at SCOAN,TB JOSHUA CHURCH,Even if u dont believe in his miracles for ur wife to be healed,just take her there my brother and she will be healed in JESUS NAME
Rubbish! She needs a proper DOCTOR and medical treatment, who the hell! Is this bloody Joshua by the way? Is he a qualified Doctor? Or scientist?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by andyanders: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Take her to Synagogue Church Of All Nations and she will be healed.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by sulakishop(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
I GUESS THIS IS DIABETES
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Talibanis: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Rather unfortunate that we have lots of illiterates claiming literate. Our people will never seen medical help until dying moments. Better get a below knee amputation for the already gangrenous foot before sepsis kills ur wife. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Dboy55(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Benin people @ work!
are you mad
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Benekruku(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Dboy55:

are you mad

No! Re u?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by esiri4jesu(m): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

My guy you mean sha.
You are so emphatic in your conclusion.
You might be wrong you know.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by collins1895: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Spiritual problem require spiritual method, he needs a spiritual church,not going on social media
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by mrsfavour(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

are u serious ? humm
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by muller101(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2017
She still de paint nails
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Dboy55(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Benekruku:

No! Re u?
No, your father
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by majesty29(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

. hmmmmm
how did u know
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by manlygroup(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus is the answer my brother
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by BBBlaze: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2017
alfa2016:
A man on Facebook has cried out for help after his wife's leg started decaying from what he described as 'Usu Tiv' -'witch fire'.

He wrote:

The leg sure looks like it's decaying. Here's hoping his wife gets help soon.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/08/man-convinced-his-wifes-leg-is-rotting-because-of-witch-fire-cries-for-help-on-facebook/

Go to CHRIST MERCY DELIVERANCE MINISTRY( CHRIST MERCY CITY ),km 5, effurun sapele express way, effurun, delta state.

Www.christmercyland.org

Go with faith in God and prepare for a "one on one with the man of God" lodging /accommodation within the church premises
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Mintayo(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
gypsey:
you could be right, but I thing heavy dose of antibiotic and morphine will cure this simple infection.
Yes, it is possible. But with what I am seeing, she needs medical attention asap.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Benekruku(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Dboy55:

No, your father

A kid and a small man you re!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by muller101(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2017
destiny322:
Ur wife is healed in jesus name!... Amen
it's a lie. No body with that Condition will still be painting her nails.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kabaka1: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
All they need is medical attention

a very good and expert medical attention so 2 day. but na money kill am oh to get d kind medical expertise they need now
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Ibime(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2017
0temAtum:
Whenever a rare medical condition surfaces in Africa, we call it Witchcraft, but when they surface in developed countries, they try hard to find solutions to it. That we haven't had a name yet to call a serious rare medical conditions doesn't mean that we should term them witchcrafts. This is a rare medical condition. I suspect excess sulphur as its cause.

Maybe necrotizing fascitis. He no go carry her go doctor, he dey rant on Facebook
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Mintayo:

Yes, it is possible. But with what I am seeing, she needs medical attention asap.
Absolutely!
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by vickindy: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Please take your wife straight to the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) with faith she will instantly receive her healing.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by phemiee1810(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2017
this is deadly this was the sane thing that happened to my dad it more or an arrow shot spiritual one at that he died of it 8 years ago after about 5 months of sickness I just they find a cure for it spiritually desperate times calls for desperate measures
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Ekiugboughelli: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2017
PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHERE WARRI IS IN DELTA STATE, BRING HER TO MERCY CITY CHURCH FOR HEALING. AND YOU BOTH WILL LIVE TO WORSHIP JESUS ALL THE REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR LIVES.

MAY SHE RECEIVE HEALING IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Sweetmom: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Is this an Nwaamaikpe spin off?

KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by manchester1: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2017
ordinary headache is making life uncomfortable for me here yet someone is suffering from such pain. may divine healing locate her
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by glossyj(f): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2017
MAY THAT BE UR PORTION AMEN.
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by urheme: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

you are a horrible person....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you actually made me sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed ....tu..fia

You no be person.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ring7(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Benin people @ work!
your left nose .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.