Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

"My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) (36228 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / Help! God's Penis Is Decaying Fast!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2017
It could be snake venom.
Some snake species - mostly vipers or the red-bellied black snake - have venom that cause necrosis (decay of cells).
There is no remedy - the limb will have to be amputated to prevent spread.

It happens all around the world. Africans should stop bringin' up imaginary enemies.

6 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by destiny322(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

If not for the toes, that leg looks like roasted bush meat.

Tiv women are insatiable and very renouned for cheating.

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

shataap if u no get wetin to talk.. Jeez! U nor dy pity pesin?
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Mintayo(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
That leg has been heavily infected, I hope amputation won't be the end result. sad
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by boman2014: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
sorry man
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by brightdave: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Call on God, he his a merciful father. This leg needs God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by newoffer: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
benue Kogi two classic tribe with public witch craft
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by somez(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Heartless mama4ka
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

That rotten leg is the wages of her adulterous lifestyle. The naiive husband is there calling for help, when he should be drinking mugs of palm wine in celebration of his soon to be widower status.

He should start looking out for his neighbour's daughter from Gboko as replacement.

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by cerowo(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Eyah....
I pray God see u through financially.
Get well soon ma
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Ihutomi: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Take her to mountain of fire miracle ministry, Shap shap

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by bfmconcepts: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
You didn't tell us the details, how it started, what led to this, etc
How do we know where to come in.
We need to be able to trace the cause before knowing the solution it could be spiritual or medical
who knows if the woman is diabetic
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by rossyc(f): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Which one is witch fire again? God please come quickly... So sad.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Jtemi22:
Omo when will these witches attack Aso Rock? Damn me, I forgot witcraft is ineffective under air conditioning units
Hahahaha,this got me laughing
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by fullstreets: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
She still dey fix nails.

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Benekruku(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Pounding your brain with palm oil just dey hungry me!

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
I know its solution for sure
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by unite4real: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

This is a typical example of a hate speech. Why do you make such statements.

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by banmee(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
All they need is medical attention

I disagree. They need serious psychological re orientation more than anything. Without that, they won't realize that they need medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by laraemi(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Pls who can tell me the meaning of witch fire
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by figure007(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by cinothed0n: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2017
winkmart:
All they need is medical attention
native medical treatment.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ElSherriff: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
You are a scum, the basest of all human creation. You lose your sense of humanity when for cheap social media fame you vomit thrash to ridicule someone in so much pain.

It is not in my nature to wish karma on you...but empathy, humanity, concern and love for the human being far outclass your kind. She shall be made whole. I will see to it and with the love she will receive we shall show your kind that conspiracy theories, ridicule and irrational diarrhea of the mouth has a universal cure; LOVE.

KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kingthreatz: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Reminds me of the stone disease in Game of Thrones

1 Like

Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2017
She needs medical attention
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kadupee(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus provides solution
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by HMZi: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
KunkAcid:
grin shocked grin

sabi sabi.....sherlock Holmes
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by omojeesu(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
PLEASE TELL HIM TO SEEK JESUS FIRST.
LET HIM GET PROPER MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS.
LET HIM GET RIBOCEINE: www.max.com
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by kingrt2(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria and spiritual shit. Dude that is caused due to a flesh eating bugs, your wife needs surgery
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by marooh: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Take him to the qualify doctor for proper examine, then pray to God...

With God all things are possible
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2017
the leg look like roasted cow meat... grin grin
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by LockDown69(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2017
This foot is due for amputation.
Re: "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) by Pain(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Bitten by a BUG... undecided Causative agents will not be far from their abode. They need TOTAL FUMIGATION to avoid spread to others..most especially kids!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / Nobody Can Hang My Father – Rev King’s Godson / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.