Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

8 People Who Died During Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 People Who Died During Sex (68827 Views)

8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex / Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
They all died in active services.

grin
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Ashley86400: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Go and watch "Sex sent me tobhe ER" on TLC.
You'll understand how sex can turn a wrong way for people.
From women breaking their partner's joysticks by too much riding to people completely collapsing while having sex.
It's a nice (and a bit funny) program.
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Na wa all men
Dying off in active service .. u guys need to hit the gym n lay off the alcohol
Lefulefu don't worry we'll take it easy on u .. grin I no say u no go gym
persin go drink a gallon of beer everyday cheesy
he go smoke 5 packets of ciga a week cheesy
and probably with this unhealthy lifestyle he go probably get highblood pressure cos he"s even 52 sef cheesy.so all wetin go kill am don dey inplace wen he wan engage in the marathon sex cheesy
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by manikspears: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abacha name no dey there? What insolence angry
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

off the alcohol
Lefulefu don't worry we'll take it easy on u .. grin I no say u no go gym
telling a average naija man to lay off alcohol is like tellin me i should start hating ukwu grin
starlarger beer is to a nigerian man the way guinness is to an irishman grin grin grin
hmmm dis wey u dey talk say u go take am easy on me do u think u can beat me in ze oza room?
no go wound oo grin grin grin

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by handsomebanana(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Has anyone here watched "In the Realm of the Senses "

True life Story of a Japanese couple.
The MaN was having an Orgasm ND d woman was strangling him. Dude had a fetish for that ND he died.

The Woman later cut off d guy duck sha
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Ten06(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Uncle you can lie o grin grin grin
It's not a lie I also watched it
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Bahddo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided y is it always men dying during sex, am nt saying women shud b d victims bt, y men alone , y nt mixed
this one didn't even bother to read the stories undecided
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by baronchuks(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Always afonjas....they love honey pot like kilode....RIP to they honey poters

1 Like

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Hautside(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
They ought to be remembered!!
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Hautside(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
baronchuks:
Always afonjas....they love honey pot like kilode....RIP to they honey poters

We no be mumu nah!! Na una "Igbos" get money. Make una dey show boss on una babes and we go dey help una knack them!

#simple!
#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by armyofone(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
I love that program not sure why it was taken out.

IsiahRashad:
I saw one on a 1000 ways to die once theycalled it 'abreastphyxiation' (asphyxiation) dude tried cowgirl with this massive woman and when she climaxed she fell on him and smothered him to death with her huge juggs
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by baddosky1: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
So out of the whole 8, 4 were A4onjas! I knew it nah. They like sex too much which makes them think from their diicck and punany. cool cool
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by NSK4U(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
whatever, something must kill a man.....

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.

1 Like

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by kbright14: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided y is it always men dying during sex, am nt saying women shud b d victims bt, y men alone , y nt mixed
it's because men are always asked to try harder, the mumu amongst the men will want to impress you women while you women are laying under, resting and enjoying.
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Pusyiter(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Because men do the work while women do the talk in bed
TINALETC3:
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by EmpressT(f): 2:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Naso my sister. This sex thing ehn.. one needs to be extremely careful. Some people who fornicate should flee because the wrath of God is upon you day and night.

fpeter:
Straight to hell, if they weren't married legally.

1 Like

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by jammy1993(m): 2:54am On Aug 24, 2017
handsyrex:

Each time "she" screams "harder, harder, give it to me like you wanna kill me", he's on top and every organ in him wants to please and when strained, it gets to breaking point.
Women were created late, they c(u)m late, most times too, they never arrive.
I pray to have that gal who will be early in all things...
Just a prayer though...
Cumming early will get her so addicted (that's d power of ejaculation that makes most guys alway want it). She will always want it more and more everytime and u alone won't be able to satisfy her. Bro, she go use brain find 2 or 3 guys join u so as to provide herself the satisfaction by rotation. I'm saying this from experience.

1 Like

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by jammy1993(m): 2:58am On Aug 24, 2017
handsyrex:

Each time "she" screams "harder, harder, give it to me like you wanna kill me", he's on top and every organ in him wants to please and when strained, it gets to breaking point.
Women were created late, they c(u)m late, most times too, they never arrive.
I pray to have that gal who will be early in all things...
Just a prayer though...
Cumming early will get her so addicted (that's d power of ejaculation that makes most guys alway want it). She will always want it more and more everytime and u alone won't be able to satisfy her. Bro, she go use brain find 2 or 3 guys join u so as to provide herself the satisfaction by rotation. I used to have a girl like that.

2 Likes

Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Lewaluv(f): 3:03am On Aug 24, 2017
D people are all old as dust. Natural cause of death abi.
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by Lewaluv(f): 3:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Very smart man.
jammy1993:
Cumming early will get her so addicted (that's d power of ejaculation that makes most guys alway want it). She will always want it more and more everytime and u alone won't be able to satisfy her. Bro, she go use brain find 2 or 3 guys join u so as to provide herself the satisfaction by rotation. I used to have a girl like that.
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by tunary(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2017
TINALETC3:
Because men's urge for sex is much more than that of women, so it makes the heart beat too fast. people with heart related problems always fall victims of heart attack during sex
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by handsyrex(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=TINALETC3 post=59752953]Tnx guys, I don learn, my man no go die on top me, I need hm alive cool cool[quote author=Tobium1 post=59752153]

Wow, aren't you a darling? wish all gals will be this loving....
Thanks for saving "A Man"
Re: 8 People Who Died During Sex by mozele(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
TINALETC3:

Majority died as a result of the drugs they take before intercourse because they don't want to be tagged a one-minute man.

A dose of sildenafil 100mg alone is potent enough to make your brain to have seizure and also cause you to have a high blood pressure.

Many take overdose of these and then kill themselves in the process of satisfying their sexmate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.