Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Need Your Kind Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Kind Advice (580 Views)

Describe Your Kind Of Woman; Fair, Dark, Slim, Thick, Tall, Short. / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? / Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Kind Advice by Ralph147(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys please i need your kind Advice. I met a girl who was heartbroken by a guy who beat her up and treated her badly,So after some time we started dating and she became happier again. After some months we had a little fight and she went back to her ex house and spent a night there which she claimed she did out of anger. I forgave her because nobody is perfect and we are back together again but that trust is no longer there again but I still love her so much...Please how can the lost trust be built again
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by greatnaija01: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
When breaking up BRIDGES to past relationships MUST be burnt. All these things prove a point that You are an assistant boyfriend o

The gurl is cheating on the other guy with you... The other guy still has a major hold on her. Cos when He beat her she didnt run to you... she stayed.... Its funny how girls can be playing you but claiming they are the victims.

MY GUY..... DUMP HER AND GO GET CLEAR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS not just FLING or SEXATIONSHIP.... before you find a better clutter-free lady.... ,
You deserve better..... Good Ignorant guys get taken for granted... so do it before she dumps u and makes u become a player with insecurities

Ralph147:
Hello guys please i need your kind Advice. I met a girl who was heartbroken by a guy who beat her up and treated her badly,So after some time we started dating and she became happier again. After some months we had a little fight and she went back to her ex house and spent a night there which she claimed she did out of anger. I forgave her because nobody is perfect and we are back together again but that trust is no longer there again but I still love her so much...Please how can the lost trust be built again
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by Ralph147(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for your wonderful advice
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
oga dupm the hoe o

shes was just using you as shiii when ever her bf's beats her and since you were there for her she feels she needs to repay ur kindness and love by pretending to love you too............the bae is still held in the shackles of her ex (or rather her bf cos as it stands you're the side bf)

personally if my woman runs off to her ex and even spends the night cos of a misunderstanding we had, that would be the end of what ever shiiii we had going before

these hoes aiint loyal man...............dump her who.re ass before she does you or before you hurt urself
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
You're clearly in a r/ship by yourself.

She's still in a r/ship with her ex.

Do yourself a favour and move on.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Dump her, never date a cheating partner.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Ralph147:

accepting her back after she clearly stepped the RED line, is the reason why this lady could possibly do exactly the same thing if/when you guys argue again... and therefore, deep down you know it and will never able to sleep peacefully again. you are just wasting you time and energy on this ungrateful woman. just accept your fate and move on with your life.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice by Ralph147(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2017
It's obvious. My good nor go kill me
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

Crippled Man Nearly Killed A Young Lady, All In The Name Of Dance / I Think Instagram And Facebook Encountered Error / Good Girls Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.