Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed (330 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / I Need Your Kind Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed by Jmarjr(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sorry am bringing this here, its just to get quick response.
A friend of mine just graduated and he is an engineering graduate and about to go for Nysc batch B, but he is confuse on the four states to choose that are industralized to some extent in order to gain more and broaden his learning. Pls to the elders of the house, what are the four best states to choose for Nysc?
FYI: he studied electrical/electronics engr.
Re: Pls Ur Kind Advice Is Needed by Goldenrod1: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
You should be asking this in Education section not Romance

(1) (Reply)

Nothing / Be Sincere: If Its You, What Will You Do? / Is Rihanna From Mbaise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.