Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) (22431 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by eyinjuege: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Which is why govt power must be limited at all cost. Govt is often the people's worst enemy. Imagine!!!

Who will take better care of a child? The person who suffered to birth that child or the one who is paid to look after the child, and who is more interested in keeping a job than in helping the child become the best version of his/herself?

Some pertinent issues were raised, but you're applying sentiments.
A child has such extensive injuries, like fractures of a long bone/limb, fractures on the head with a burst lip, and you're questioning who.loves the child more?
Those injuries are not hearsay, all sorts of xrays, and pictures must have been taken of that poor child.
You should be questioning who inflicted those injuries.
What sort of mother exposes her child to such injuries?
That child can never be safe with the mother/ his aunt. Other children under their care are also at risk. She's even lucky that her other children were not in the UK with them, otherwise ALL the children would have been taken off her.
She's a useless mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
herzern:
I need UK to forcefully adopt me too. cool

Na Iran go adopt you oh

Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by centboy123456(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Make dem come adopt me abeg

Oga u too old for them to adopt u Na try get sense
Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by centboy123456(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
here I am begging for adoption... abeg one rich or middle class American family can come and adopt me , who care to adopt an adult I'm up for adoption , I denounce my Nigeria citizenship long time Ago

guy u no serious at all why u dey make me dey laff like dis Na and why u don do dis kind tin to 9ja Na abeg u still be full citizens of Nigeria u dey hear so
Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2017
centboy123456:

guy u no serious at all why u dey make me dey laff like dis Na and why u don do dis kind tin to 9ja Na abeg u still be full citizens of Nigeria u dey hear so
bros abeg I want to deport myself... anywhere
Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
centboy123456:

bros abeg I want to deport myself... anywhere , whenever i remember that I'm still a Nigeria I weep bitterly like a baby
Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by delishpot: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
SirJeffry:
A lost cause. Oyibo stupidity no be here oo. Watch as they will claim to love the kid more than the parents. Oyibo ndi ara. grin

Sometimes strangers love kids more than the birth parents. Those kids rapped, murdered for rituals, sold by their parents and dumped in garbage dumps were harmed in most cases by their parents. Mom's dumping their babies, dad's taping and burning their kids, beating them to death for bedwetting or stealing some food etc. So don't act as if parents are always perfect it always have the best interest of their kids at heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
centboy123456:

Oga u too old for them to adopt u Na try get sense

You see say na u no get sense now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Discrete With Your Moves / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage / All About Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.