Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,298 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? (2633 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Berra don't worry your head, you'll never get his moniker. cool tongue

wanna make a bet grin grin

i trust my under cover "agent sarafa" grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wanna make a bet grin grin

i trust my under cover "agent sarafa" grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Agent Sarafa doesn't even trust herself. tongue

sunshineG:
Jesus shocked

Christ of Nazareth! shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Jesu!!!! shocked shocked

wait o

you didnt tell me you are related to them bosses na shocked embarassed embarassed

i did not ask you anything o lipsrsealed............thank God blackhawk01 my paddy mi can bear me witness lipsrsealed

*whispers*
my offer still stands though wink
and i'm still waiting for a reply grin

C'mon, don't be a fraidy cat.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
To warm my bed
That's all ... grin
I hope you won't want to be the dominating type or else there will be friction
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

shocked shocked

lol

we'll see about that grin

plus my bet still stays on o just in case you wanna make money off me (though that wont happen as i'll get the moniker of bae unless of course he aiint on nl like you claim tongue tongue )
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

shocked shocked

lol

we'll see about that grin

plus my bet still stays on o just in case you wanna make money off me (though that wont happen as i'll get the moniker of bae unless of course he aiint on nl like you claim tongue tongue )
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

So my dear whatelse u got beside the D Because nothing for ur list make sense to me tongue
come ....is that your wait.?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

C'mon, don't be a fraidy cat.

my being afraid is quite justify-able hun sad

if only you knew what my original and last 2 alt accounts suffered in the hands of lala (esp my main then)

anyways you're prolly right though............i need to man up and do what i gat to do grin grin

sooo..........?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

my being afraid is quite justify-able hun sad

if only you knew what my original and last 2 alt accounts suffered in the hands of lala (esp my main then)

anyways you're prolly right though............i need to man up and do what i gat to do grin grin

sooo..........?

Lol. Rule breaker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With One Of His Workers (Photos) / What Does She Really Mean / Do Working Class Girls Still Need Guys, And For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.