Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,174 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? (2627 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nma27:
So what's ur point

I only need a man's deek, probably sef. cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Companionship keh? I enjoy my space so much, don't want anyone intruding in the name of "companionship". angry

Protection? You say wah! As God wey hin be na undecided

Love? You gotta be kidding me. If I get more love than I'm giving myself and love from family, izz gonna purge me. Mbanu! I no want embarassed

Emotional security? My emotions are in check, thanks to me. kiss

Financial support? I pick my bills cool

Spiritual support? When did men become holy spirit or bible? shocked

We own this shii, don't try us oooo. tongue wink

hahahha cheesy cheesy

you almost made me feel inconsequential and near useless to the female gender for minute there........embarassed

Na wah o

so as e be so na only our deek y'all need

we've turned to goods with just one use abi?

Issoraite.........

Shey you say bae is on nl abi........lemme goan show him dis mgs tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahha cheesy cheesy

you almost made me feel inconsequential and near useless to the female gender for minute there........embarassed

Na wah o

so as e be so na only our deek y'all need

we've turned to goods with just one use abi?

Issoraite.........

Shey you say bae is on nl abi........lemme goan show him dis mgs tongue tongue

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Baeby, I was kidding oooo, don't mind Richie.

You know I need a forever with you, right? Yeah, you do. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Oyindidi(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fights
love
companion
someone to tolerate, he is annoying sometimesgrin a true friend that knows all about me but still love me. We can be anything grin to clean him up. You guys can't do nothing for yourself. At the end he needs me more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Are u female? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nma27:
Are u female? shocked shocked

Yeskeh, Aderola15. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
After a thorough soul-searching, there are the reasons I wish to get married

* To have and raise wonderful kids... children I'll love unconditionally, in whom I'll impart all the vital lessons I've learned from life thus far, to the envy of the world. I feel it in my bones; I'm going to be a proud mum.

*To have that one personal person, that would always be there for me, and I for him. Plan together, grow together,build together, forecrf companion, someone to truly cherish above every other being on earth.

* Freedom to have pleasurable sex...no holds barred.

* Someone, with whom I can continue to grow spiritually.

*There's a lot two can do better, there's a lot I wish to give back to society. I want a life partner for that.
So, you don't belong to "marriage is not for everyone" crew? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Baeby, I was kidding oooo, don't mind Richie.

You know I need a forever with you, right? Yeah, you do. kiss kiss

hahahhaah

so while you need a forever with bae, the rest of us are just needed for the sex abi cry cry

so bae is different the rest of us angry angry

and why do i have a feeling you say bae viewing and thats why you wrote that cheesy cheesy

make i go check those viewing first then i'll do the maths myself and single him out grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, you don't belong to "marriage is not for everyone" crew? cheesy

Lol. Truly, marriage is not for everyone. But I think certain categories of people have begun to deceive themselves by chanting the mantra. I refuse to speak for anyone else but myself. I most definitely desire to get married.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahhaah

so while you need a forever with bae, the rest of us are just needed for the sex abi cry cry

so bae is different the rest of us angry angry

and why do i have a feeling you say bae viewing and thats why you wrote that cheesy cheesy

make i go check those viewing first then i'll do the maths myself and single him out grin cheesy

Oh! Yeah. I do need a forever with my man. kiss

Wetin concern me with all of una? angry undecided

LOL, I didn't. Haven't seen him online today sha.

He saw the other thread. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Truly, marriage is not for everyone. But I think certain categories of people have begun to deceive themselves by chanting the mantra. I refuse to speak for anyone else but myself. I most definitely desire to get married.
My dear, marriage is for everyone no matter how much we try to make "marriage" look irrelevant. Only circumstances make people change what nature has designed

Hope you get me?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, marriage is for everyone no matter how much we try to make "marriage" look irrelevant. Only circumstances make people change what nature has designed

Hope you get me?

We're on the same page... smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by jashar(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
You're a funny somborry o, OP.

Shey husband has any other use than financial and social security?

Isn't that what a man brings to the table?

smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeskeh, Aderola15. tongue tongue
Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Jesus shocked
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh! Yeah. I do need a forever with my man. kiss

Wetin concern me with all of una? angry undecided

LOL, I didn't. Haven't seen him online today sha.

He saw the other thread. cheesy grin

lmao

we no blame you o..............na lalas247 we blame angry angry

what thread is that? shocked
share the link fast fast

and ermmm did he make a comment?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
jashar:
You're a funny somborry o, OP.

Shey husband has any other use than financial and social security?

Isn't that what a man brings to the table?

smiley

ah!!

Lala and rola say our deek is the only thing they need us for

your own is just "financial and social security" shocked

this is begining to sound like a very important topic to be discussed o

is this really how y'all view men and their usefulness in marriage sad
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

me too hun smiley

you desire to get married, i desire to get married too grin
you're single, i'm single toogrin
you love children, i soooo love children grin
you need someone to grow spiritually with, i need someone to grow spiritually with too grin

you thinking what i'm thinking wink lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by jashar(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!

Lala and rola say our deek is the only thing they need us for

your own is just "financial and social security" shocked

this is begining to sound like a very important topic to be discussed o

is this really how y'all view men and their usefulness in marriage sad

Brotherly, you sef reason am na..... What has a man got to offer a woman in marriage?

smiley

Jesus loves you BTW.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

we no blame you o..............na lalas247 we blame angry angry

what thread is that? shocked
share the link fast fast

and ermmm did he make a comment?

Hahahaha grin grin tongue

Shareholder nii lipsrsealed

Lol. I don't know. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
jashar:

Brotherly, you sef reason am na..... What has a man got to offer a woman in marriage?

smiley

Jesus loves you BTW.

lol

yea i know he loves me.........and i love him too smiley

so as a christian you feel say na just financial and social security a husband has to offer his wife in marriage abi

issoraite..........grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
jashar:

smiley

Jesus loves you BTW.

Preach girl, preach! cool kiss
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin tongue

Shareholder nii lipsrsealed

Lol. I don't know. cheesy grin

lmao

na you con dey help bae play hard to get abi cheesy cheesy

dont worry i've got some people working with "agent safara" and their investigating underground

they'll soon discover his moniker and pass the word to me grin grin

meanwhile enjoy this little time wey you dey use e moniker take do me sheyge cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
After a thorough soul-searching, these are the reasons I wish to get married

* To have and raise wonderful kids... children I'll love unconditionally, in whom I'll impart all the vital lessons I've learned from life thus far, to the envy of the world. I feel it in my bones; I'm going to be a proud mum.

*To have that one personal person, that would always be there for me, and I for him. Plan together, grow together,build together, forecrf companion, someone to truly cherish above every other being on earth.

* Freedom to have pleasurable sex...no holds barred.

* Someone, with whom I can continue to grow spiritually.

*There's a lot two can do better, there's a lot I wish to give back to society. I want a life partner for that.
You are wise. And may wisdom never elude you.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by jashar(f): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yea i know he loves me.........and i love him too smiley

so as a christian you feel say na just financial and social security a husband has to offer his wife in marriage abi

issoraite..........grin

Sweetie. That was me kidding. Do you want me to show you from scripture the role of a husband and wife from Divine design?

If you love Him, let you everything about you give Him glory. Everything...... smiley
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by jashar(f): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Preach girl, preach! cool kiss

cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
jashar:

Sweetie. That was me kidding. Do you want me to show you from scripture the role of a husband and wife from Divine design?

If you love Him, let you everything about you give Him glory. Everything...... smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh that was you kidding abi .............issoraite yet again..............cheesy cheesy

and errmm next time hun.........i'll personally give you a mention so you'd use the scriptures to help me see their roles

(even though i know the chapters and verses of the bible you'd read..............i've read thrugh them dats why i asked u, rola and lala if y'all were serious cos the parts i read in the bible made me see that the man has more to do than just sex and financial plus social security in marriage)

by everything you mean my name online?

I shoulda used something like "praisejah" or "havefaithinGod" abi embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

na you con dey help bae play hard to get abi cheesy cheesy

dont worry i've got some people working with "agent safara" and their investigating underground

they'll soon discover his moniker and pass the word to me grin grin

meanwhile enjoy this little time wey you dey use e moniker take do me sheyge cheesy cheesy

Berra don't worry your head, you'll never get his moniker. cool tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamZod:

You are wise. And may wisdom never elude you.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

me too hun smiley

you desire to get married, i desire to get married too grin
you're single, i'm single toogrin
you love children, i soooo love children grin
you need someone to grow spiritually with, i need someone to grow spiritually with too grin

you thinking what i'm thinking wink lipsrsealed

Seriously! That sure cracked me up! cheesy

Lalasticlala... Seun, a young man here has intentions. Do I consent? Lol
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Seriously! That sure cracked me up! cheesy

Lalastic.lala... Seu.n, a young man here has intentions. Do I consent? Lol

Jesu!!!! shocked shocked

wait o

you didnt tell me you are related to them bosses na shocked embarassed embarassed

i did not ask you anything o lipsrsealed............thank God blackhawk01 my paddy mi can bear me witness lipsrsealed

*whispers*
my offer still stands though wink
and i'm still waiting for a reply grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) / Sex Act Of A Lizard-photo / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.