Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,976 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? (2614 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by YOLO1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
When the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse becomes inevitable.
We have seen a lot of marriage crashes in recent times which can be attributed to both partners not knowing what they want in the union.
A lot of ladies get marriages nowadays not because their live is worse being single but because of peer pressure, family pressure and societal pressure.
Then this leaves me with the question why do we want to get married? What do you as a lady need a husband for? Guys are also not excluded.
Guys: what do you need a wife for?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by midehi2(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Our shield grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

#TeamSingleLadies wink

Ooh yeaah, why they get married anyway? embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by ImDharay: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Uhm lemme think....
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by LordIsaac(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerian ladies need one for provision....material blessings grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

#TeamSingleLadies wink

Ooh yeaah, why they get married anyway? embarassed
you forgot to add #neverbeenkissedneverbeentouched grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Obodo999(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Women needs marriage to get unlimited intimacy. grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Father of my kids, companion, someone I will grow old with.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Divay22(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Companion and friend tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
LordIsaac:
Nigerian ladies need one for provision....material blessings grin
Material blessing? Hahahahahah, you are funny.

Let me enlighten you, I can marry a guy and earn more than him, now who is in it for material blessing?
You think every ladies marry for money, that's bullshit.

I'm gonna make my own money, ain't depending on nobody.

If marriage is all about money only, I won't marry I swear cos I will make my own money.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Stevengerd(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
midehi2:
Our shield grin
Buckler nko?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
You can't be entirely fulfilled in life when you don't leave a child(ren) in this world

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by LordIsaac(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Material blessing? Hahahahahah, you are funny.

Let me enlighten you, I can marry a guy and earn more than him, now who is in it for material blessing?
You think every ladies marry for money, that's bullshit.

I'm gonna make my own money, ain't depending on nobody.

If marriage is all about money only, I won't marry I swear cos I will make my own money.
Still, you've not mentioned why you'll need a husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nothing really, cept for the preek. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by 9jaBabeOfficial: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
To live the baby girl life...I'm tired of being an adult.

I have paid my dues.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Lalas247(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
To warm my bed
That's all ... grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Nothing really, cept for the preek. undecided undecided

shocked shocked

Lalas247:
To warm my bed
That's all ... grin

shocked shocked

men and their preek don suffer sad

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Lalas247(f): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked

shocked shocked

What else have u guys got to give
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

What else have u guys got to give

are you for real? shocked shocked

you're really gonna make me start mentioning everything o and just so you know the list is endless
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Lalas247(f): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

are you for real? shocked shocked

you're really gonna make me start mentioning everything o and just so you know the list is endless
Ok what exactly can u do
Besides the obv
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked

shocked shocked

That's the only thing I can't give to myself. Every other thing, I own my shii... cool cool
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok what exactly can u do
Besides the obv

financial support
spiritual support
emotional security
love
protection
give you children
give you a family
give you a new name
make you happy
etc

you should know there are alot of things men do for women that you cant give urselves..............even the bible mentions alot of these shiiiii

it isnt just about the big preek and hot sex you know

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

That's the only thing I can't give to myself. Every other thing, I own my shii... cool cool

you can give ur self a family
or a new name, etc

c'mon i know you dont mean that sha

it means he'd be a sex t.oy and nat a husband since its cos of his male organ then............
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Dillusionist(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
for companionship, love sharing,...make babies etc
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
companionship tinzs
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you can give ur self a family
or a new name, etc

c'mon i know you dont mean that sha

it means he'd be a sex t.oy and nat a husband since its cos of his male organ then............

I don't need the new name. As a matter of fact, I'm not dropping my surname for any man, we could make it a compound name if he likes but drop my father's name? No way! angry

Family? Have got enough of that already. And if you're talking about kids, There's ART, adoption etc... cool

intimacy gadget sounds horrible, make that a booty call. wink tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't need the new name. As a matter of fact, I'm not dropping my surname for any man, we could make it a compound name if he likes but drop my father's name? No way! angry

Family? Have got enough of that already. And if you're talking about kids, There's ART, adoption etc... cool

intimacy gadget sounds horrible, make that a booty call. wink tongue

hahahahahah

aderola the royal diva cheesy cheesy

you gat this shiii all planned out o..............thats booty call just weak me

okay how about
companionship for life
protection
love
emotional security
financial support
even spiritual support that he'd give........... grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

financial support I don't need it
spiritual support remember who my husband is
emotional security kolewerk
love who love epp
protection I have a gun
give you children sperm bank dey
give you a family I can buy puppies
give you a new name I can pay
make you happy food already does that
etc

you should know there are alot of things men do for women that you cant give urselves..............even the bible mentions alot of these shiiiii

it isnt just about the big preek and hot sex you know

So my dear whatelse u got beside the D
Because nothing for ur list make sense to me tongue
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

So my dear whatelse u got beside the D
Because nothing for ur list make sense to me tongue

jesu!!!

That sperm bank just weak me cheesy cheesy

nothing more maami

you have rendered me speechless (not typeless though)........

As e be so the guy you would end up marrying would only be useful in warming ur bed abi? grin
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Blackhawk01: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahah

aderola the royal diva cheesy cheesy

you gat this shiii all planned out o..............thats booty call just weak me

okay how about
companionship for life
protection
love
emotional security
financial support
even spiritual support that he'd give........... grin

Companionship keh? I enjoy my space so much, don't want anyone intruding in the name of "companionship". angry

Protection? You say wah! As God wey hin be na undecided

Love? You gotta be kidding me. If I get more love than I'm giving myself and love from family, izz gonna purge me. Mbanu! I no want embarassed

Emotional security? My emotions are in check, thanks to me. kiss

Financial support? I pick my bills cool

Spiritual support? When did men become holy spirit or bible? shocked

We own this shii, don't try us oooo. tongue wink
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Companionship keh? I enjoy my space so much, don't want anyone intruding in the name of "companionship". angry

Protection? You say wah! As God wey hin be na undecided

Love? You gotta be kidding me. If I get more love than I'm giving myself and love from family, izz gonna purge me. Mbanu! I no want embarassed

Emotional security? My emotions are in check, thanks to me. kiss

Financial support? I pick my bills cool

Spiritual support? When did men become holy spirit or bible? shocked

We own this shii, don't try us oooo. tongue wink
So what's ur point
Re: Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
After a thorough soul-searching, these are the reasons I wish to get married

* To have and raise wonderful kids... children I'll love unconditionally, in whom I'll impart all the vital lessons I've learned from life thus far, to the envy of the world. I feel it in my bones; I'm going to be a proud mum.

*To have that one personal person, that would always be there for me, and I for him. Plan together, grow together,build together, forever companion, someone to truly cherish above every other being on earth.

* Freedom to have pleasurable sex...no holds barred.

* Someone, with whom I can continue to grow spiritually.

*There's a lot two can do better, there's a lot I wish to give back to society. I want a life partner for that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us / List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.