Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" (3319 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Lady Tear Her Younger Sister Transparent Night Gown And Explains Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ohhh, Lol, why do u wanna know?

lets just say i wanna know if you're one of Jesus' numerous bae

cos it seems the very pretty ladies on nl are all taken by Jesus
(even lalas247 my 3rd nl crush is married to jesus sad)

so..........?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by EmyLeo(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Common sense ain't that common tho!..
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah
there aiint gonna be no skinning if he finds out.............he'll only put more effort in doing justice to the tight NUNU cheesy

how would he find out..........he's got a gps on you or something?

You're stalling abi angry.........i'll give him a mention now o....

Hahahaha! grin

Well, he got these special watchers exclusively for his Sugar Coconut wink so , we cant hide anything and i love his idea seriously grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Lalas247(f): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lol she don tire kikikiki
Didn't know virginity makes ppl tired Na wa o
Kim k has done it again grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha! grin

Well, he got these special watchers exclusively for his Sugar Coconut wink so , we cant hide anything and i love his idea seriously grin

sugar coconut? shocked cheesy cheesy

now thats a new one..............if u're his sugar "coconut" then what fruit is he to you? grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

sugar coconut? shocked cheesy cheesy

now thats a new one..............if u're his sugar "coconut" then what fruit is he to you? grin

grin

He is my Fruit Cake grin

He is a little bit of this, a little bit of that and that makes him a perfect bf... cheesy kiss
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

He is my Fruit Cake grin

He is a little bit of this, a little bit of that and that makes him a perfect bf... cheesy kiss

awww

thats the same shiii my ex used to call me cry cry

you just made me bring back old memories.....sad sad

infact this una love aff do angry angry

its always jude dis, jude that and kashy this kashy that

na wah o angry
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by apenaola(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
devil in disguise
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

awww

thats the same shiii my ex used to call me cry cry

you just made me bring back old memories.....sad sad

infact this una love aff do angry angry

its always jude dis, jude that and kashy this kashy that

na wah o angry

grin

Hahahhaha.. grin

Chaaai! U said u never been into a relationship angry shocked

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahhaha.. grin

Chaaai! U said u never been into a relationship angry shocked

lmao

cant recall saying that o............i said i'm currently single.....

That doesnt mean i havent had my fair share in relationship shiiiii grin grin

so you've been taking pidgin classes right shocked shocked shocked

who thought you "chaaai" shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Barfibassey(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Chaai!

Dont lose hope ooo...Be positive tongue
there's no need starting a battle that u already no that u have lost,
an i need to no the price of pant in case it happens am to buy a new one:-D.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

cant recall saying that o............i said i'm currently single.....

That doesnt mean i havent had my fair share in relationship shiiiii grin grin

so you've been taking pidgin classes right shocked shocked shocked

who thought you "chaaai" shocked shocked

grin

My Fruit Cake taught me a lot of pidgin but its quite hard sumtimes tho he is very patient with me grin

Oohh so ur single... wink but are u looking for a gf? grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

My Fruit Cake taught me a lot of pidgin but its quite hard sumtimes tho he is very patient with me grin

Oohh so ur single... wink but are u looking for a gf? grin

hmmmm
ur fruit cake doesnt type like someone who's vast in pidgin sha

lets see how far you've gone grin

write this sentence in pidgin for me please
"i think i like the.pussyhunter though jude is my man" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

and ermm yeah i think grin

you've got any one in mind for me
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmmm
ur fruit cake doesnt type like someone who's vast in pidgin sha

lets see how far you've gone grin

write this sentence in pidgin for me please
"i think i like the.pussyhunter though jude is my man" lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

and ermm yeah i think grin

you've got any one in mind for me

grin

Hahahahaha! grin

Now i gonna melt with this Pidgin...Can i call a friend? cheesy

Ok lemme try to translate this one...dont laugh me tho! undecided

"E be like say na Baba Jude balm pass Pussyhunter ooo..Naso he's my booboo na" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaha! grin

Now i gonna melt with this Pidgin...Can i call a friend? cheesy

Ok lemme try to translate this one...dont laugh me tho! undecided

"E be like say na Baba Jude balm pass Pussyhunter ooo..Naso he's my booboo na" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lmao

lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bae you have got to get a new teacher ASAP if you ever want to get that green card cheesy cheesy cheesy

jude's teaching you more of voodoo english than pidgin cheesy cheesy

you tried though grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bae you have got to get a new teacher ASAP if you ever want to get that green card cheesy cheesy cheesy

jude's teaching you more of voodoo english than pidgin cheesy cheesy

you tried though grin

grin

Chaaaai! Im dead na... cry cry what u said?
He taught me a voodoo english? HAHAHAHAH
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
werey! Iamkashybaby my hand no dey ooo grin
virgin ke cheesy
Femieddy wat says u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:
virgin ke cheesy

grin
Uuuh lalaaaaaah! The most sexiest nairalander with his oozing trouser wanna chew a virgin pant grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by brightalo17: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Calling all the HOT & SINGLE MEN..

Thepussyhunter Lefulefu SunshineG BarfiBassey and Synzu grin

Habaaa! This bae want u to tear her pant ool shocked

Are you a virgin? if not why?
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Uuuh lalaaaaaah! The most sexiest nairalander with his oozing trouser wanna chew a virgin pant grin
i no go hand with virgins oo grin grin
my paddy Femieddy might be interested cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Chaaaai! Im dead na... cry cry what u said?
He taught me a voodoo english? HAHAHAHAH

lol

yes na..............but dont worry............i've got a solution grin

Have you tried lefu grin grin

heard dude's a master of pidgin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahhaaha..i dont believe u ooo.. embarassed

She is giving away it na..for free..now u no wan? shocked
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yes na..............but dont worry............i've got a solution grin

Have you tried lefu grin grin

heard dude's a master of pidgin

grin

Uuuhh..u mean Mr.Boombastixxx? cheesy the guy with ozzing hot and sexy trousers ..uuuhh i like him

He is my good friend.
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahhaaha..i dont believe u ooo.. embarassed

She is giving away it na..for free..now u no wan? shocked
not at all oo grin grin grin grin
i will pass cheesy
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Uuuhh..u mean Mr.Boombastixxx? cheesy the guy with ozzing hot and sexy trousers ..uuuhh i like him

He is my good friend.

yep thats him

the president of dem ukwu crew cheesy

take lessons from him and see ur self become real good at at in just a few days cheesy cheesy

would have taught u myself but jude is still investigating me and he might take it the wrong way embarassed
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by FemiEddy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:
virgin ke cheesy
Haaa, I no dey do o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by FemiEddy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

I no want o my brother grin
But which kind person be dis sef

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
FemiEddy:

I no want o my brother grin
But which kind person be dis sef
na endtime virgin
she dey luk for guy wey go tear her pant wit teeth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by FemiEddy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

na endtime virgin
she dey luk for guy wey go tear her pant wit teeth cheesy
My teeth don remove this morning o grin
Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
FemiEddy:

My teeth don remove this morning o grin
aghh na woman pant u tear wit d teeth? cheesy wey e pull comot?
anyway e get one of guy then.e tell me say na tongue he dey take pull im babe pata comot wen e really dey in d mood cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" by FemiEddy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh na woman pant u tear wit d teeth? cheesy wey e pull comot?
anyway e get one of guy then.e tell me say na tongue he dey take pull im babe pata comot wen e really dey in d mood cheesy cheesy
Dat one bad gaan o mehn! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Date A Lady That Eats Like This On A First Date? / ! / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.