Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

To Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Guys Only (779 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Guys Only by Isyomah(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pls i need good and reasonable answers oooo..

Why is it that you guys dont feel comfortable with your sister dating any of your friends.
Re: To Guys Only by Synzu(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Because I can't smile with who my sister's illegally fùcking. End of story.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Only by SmellingAnus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
I can't even feel comfortable dating my friend's sister undecided
Re: To Guys Only by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Because I can't be sitting with you knowing you are fucking my sister
Re: To Guys Only by Stevengerd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
When i knw the type of frnds i have, what they are capable of doin, how crazy they are. We are just been protective dear!
Re: To Guys Only by Preciousify(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Synzu:
Because I can't smile with who my sister's illegally fùcking. End of story.
And what's the big deal if your sister is being bleeped by your friend? ?
Re: To Guys Only by Synzu(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preciousify:

And what's the big deal if your sister is being bleeped by your friend? ?

The thought of it is unbearable sad
Re: To Guys Only by Lalas247(f): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
See question
Brother are naturally protective and they know what der friends get upto n want more for u the sis
Re: To Guys Only by Maxi112: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
this question weak me oh, you don't expect me to be comfortable with a friend fucking my sister when they ain't legally married.
Re: To Guys Only by Preciousify(f): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Synzu:

The thought of it is unbearable sad
Unbearable
But you can go down with other people's sisters and feel very confortable!
Weldone.

1 Like

Re: To Guys Only by Synzu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preciousify:
Unbearable But you can go down with other people's sisters and feel very confortable! Weldone.

Yes, 'cos I'm a nice guy smiley
Re: To Guys Only by IamLEGEND1: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
It means we can't talk freely about how last night his girl came looking for the D and the intensity with which he drilled her into paradise.... If I had a sister, i'm sure I wouldn't want a bit-by-bit narration of how wet she was when he jammed his penis_into her vagina or how many inches of his cock_she took when he slipped the D down her throat.
It doesn't matter if you're her husband or boyfriend, it's the same thing.
It has absolutely nothing to do with overprotectiveness most of the time.... It's just the weirdness of it we don't want.

2 Likes

Re: To Guys Only by Tamel(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
It means we can't talk freely about how last night his girl came looking for the D and the intensity with which he drilled her into paradise.... If I had a sister, i'm sure I wouldn't want a bit-by-bit narration of how wet she was when he jammed his penis_into her vagina or how many inches of his cock_she took when he slipped the D down her throat.
It has absolutely nothing to do with overprotectiveness most of the time.... It's just the weirdness of it we don't want.
Re: To Guys Only by Tamel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
nuff said....this is it
Re: To Guys Only by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Isyomah:
Pls i need good and reasonable answers oooo..

Why is it that you guys dont feel comfortable with your sister dating any of your friends.
can a married man tell his friends how his wife was responding when he was banging her? or can a married man tell his neighbour how busy the wife pvssy his or how dirty her pant is? I tell you the answer is affirmative if it is boy friend and girl friend relationship which may eventually break up... can you see why guys may not approve of such dating
Re: To Guys Only by Dillusionist(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
cos they know how bad they are to other people's sisters,,,mostly for those that kiss and tell..so they wouldn't want their friends to be bad to their sisters aswell
Re: To Guys Only by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preciousify:

Unbearable
But you can go down with other people's sisters and feel very confortable!
Weldone.

can a married man tell his friends how his wife was responding when he was banging her? or can a married man tell his neighbour how busy the wife pvssy his or how dirty her pant is? I tell you the answer is affirmative if it is boy friend and girl friend relationship which may eventually break up... can you see why guys may not approve of such dating

(1) (Reply)

Hahaha Guys Take Note / Check Out Beautiful Artworks For Your Loved Ones / Shocking Revelation Most Guys Dont Know Women Do In The Bathroom (photos Inculde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.