Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) (27030 Views)

Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zombies rally

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by KevinDein: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good one.

The miserable hypocrites that praised the crowd that gathered during kanus visits in the eastern states are here bleating like goats on heat.

Hypocritical cunts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Randy100: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Celebrating incompetence

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
These are the rodents APC is budgeting N4.9b to spent on.

May the real rodents fall on them during in and out of government.

Buhari and APC supporters are rodents of federal republic of the zoo (Nigeria).
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
This the direct result of idleness undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by divineshare(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Every time we keep praying for our leaders, yet....
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by sunnyside16(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
GOD will not answer the prayers of the deliberately wicked people
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah right. Like the fantastic products y'all have churned out have managed to make any significant difference in the southern states.
Don't get it twisted, we all know how you Southerners get your 'high " points. Yeah, you get that right; with the help of the many special centers that litter southern Nigeria.

You have no moral right to point fingers at others.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/malpractice-10000-candidates-caught-anambra-says-jamb-2/&ved=0ahUKEwjSvLylmvDVAhVPbVAKHRUCCK0QFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNElSmOYWxyxDcSoIk72tnDPh9jZKw
So there's no special centre in the North right I served in the North and the experience during external examination (WAEC and NECO) is not funny at all... I'm not playing moral card with you as I believe corruption is everywhere but you also should stop playing PITY CARD... You guys should grow up and stop relying on quota system

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Danybest: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
In 2015 APC promised us change....in 2017 they changed the promise.��

Make I go hustle jooor.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Danybest: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
End time Government
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
divineshare:
Every time we keep praying for our leaders, yet....
Nigerians needs to change their prayers for these corrupt politicians in government to "may God kill Nigeria leaders in government and their families".
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mediocre!!
Even if he is on life support doing nothing,they will still come out en masse.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
i see alamajiri in every corner,
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by lytech1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:

I think I like the new university cut off marks, it is okay for everyone. Let the opportunity be for everyone, and after they are admitted it is left for them to perform creditably well and if not, they would be rusticated. So let it be.
lowering the cut off mark was a deliberate action which is supported by the FG.

They massive enrollment into different institution so as to exhaust the masses in return(school fees)

they kuku knw there is no job for you after you graduate
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Elbowroom: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jobless mofos

What about IPod redundants?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by successincentiv(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok. buhari has millions of followers
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by KevinDein: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:

So there's no special centre in the North right I served in the North and the experience during external examination (WAEC and NECO) is not funny at all... I'm not playing moral card with you as I believe corruption is everywhere but you also should stop playing PITY CARD... You guys should grow up and stop relying on quota system
Keep whining about quota system while exam malpractice which is endemic in your region keeps growing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by morisnewrain(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017

peteregwu:

I think I like the new university cut off marks, it is okay for everyone. Let the opportunity be for everyone, and after they are admitted it is left for them to perform creditably well and if not, they would be rusti[s][/s]cated expel. So let it be.
It is the same reason the established NECO and make Minna the head office
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by greatman247(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:

is there space for everyone The opportunity can never be for everyone hence, it is better if the little opportunity is meant for our best brains

Do you know most times best brain do fail. High cut off don't determine best brain most times.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Aufbauh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Theleutenant:
. Audu,i thought you said your mum is Igbo?

Eaya, so because i gave credence to Buhari's support i should be Audu. ... What a poor reasoning!

Please google or check the meaning of Aufbau in central Dutch (German) language and clear your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by saraki2019(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
It's the season of who can pull the biggest crowd - PMB in the north vs NK in the south east...let the battle begin...
kanu can only compete with shekau , pmb is not his class

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by dozymars(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
What if the answer to their prayers is for him to resign.
What if ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by kettykin: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:

I think I like the new university cut off marks, it is okay for everyone. Let the opportunity be for everyone, and after they are admitted it is left for them to perform creditably well and if not, they would be rusticated. So let it be.

Another Generation of wasted and empty graduates are about being bred and fed into the system , expect more collapsed buildings, more failed companies , pillages , ineptitude, wastages , redundancy , cronysm, tribalism, ethnism, ethnocentrism, and the same lowering of standards for them to get work in multinationals.

This is good for the entity called Nigeria though.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by MONITZ: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:

And u think a northerner would be rusticated because of poor academic performance? Northerners ve different rules as regards academics and employment , still doubting? ask those who attended the Petroleum Training Institute in Effurun .

Anothe example that would suffice was the one involving the late Shehu Yaradua who was vice to O. B J, he failed when he was at the N. D. A nd was told to withdraw by the expatriate head, then a prominent leader of northern extraction who is now late or so stepped in,told the expatriate that he would leave if he insisted on Yaradua's withdrawal, he went on to say they knew these people (northerners) didn't know anything nd that was the reason they had sent them to school to learn.

The same leader would later refer to that very episode when Yaradua became a vice to O. B. J,he said they wouldn't have the opportunity of having him in that position if he had been rusticated.

Have u seen the cut-off marks for the unity schools in Nigeria? See it nd weep for this country of gross inequalities, Atiku was an ordinary diploma certificate holder when he enlisted in the Nigerian customs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tiwaz2:

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/buhari-supporters-shut-kano-hold-prayers-rally-photos/

Here we go. These men are the problem with Nigeria. Take it from me.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by jnfoage: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
Yorubaangel:

[/s]
Special centres exist everywhere but other states dey learn where SE dey. There are records everywhere of how candidates die in auto accidents on their ways either to or from special centres and recently a report from jamb as provided in the link above. Can you pls tell us which state has beaten the records made by south eastern states in terms of exam malpractices? It is a shame celebrating crime. I have seen many igbo graduates who can't write simple internal memo, yet they are in the civil service.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Charly68: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
fk001:
Long live PMB
You will live long to tackle corruption for us
Am sure common people are praying the same prayer my brother. .The heartless political thieves won't like to hear this
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by DocHMD: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
KevinDein:
Good one.

The miserable hypocrites that praised the crowd that gathered during kanus visits in the eastern states are here bleating like goats on heat.

Hypocritical cunts

Kabirudeen, you sound pained. Who stole your bowl of tuwo-shinkafa? IPOB? grin
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by KevinDein: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
DocHMD:

Kabirudeen, you sound pained. Who stole your bowl of gbegiri? IPOB? grin
Look who is here, a pigidiot grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by bokohalal(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jobless mofos
When they went to welcome Goodluck Jonathan last month they were jobfull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by edusenator: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Momos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders / Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.