Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) (27031 Views)

Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:
As for those people protesting, this is the reason I wouldn't vote for any northern Muslim again. I discover that they are just mediocres which is the cause of Nigeria's backwardness today.
just like you protested against southern Christians who have ruled. You ain't a mediocre, keep your dirty vote. You have just one inconsequential vote...shove it in your azz..
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gawu1: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2017
MONITZ:

And u would think a northerner would be rusticated because poor academic performance? Northerners ve different rules as regards academics and employment , still doubting? ask those who attended the Petroleum Training Institute in Effurun .

Anothe example that would suffice was the one involving the late Shehu Yaradua who was vice to O. B J, he failed when he was at the N. D. A nd was told to withdraw by the expatriate head, the late Saradauna or so stepped in,told the expatriate that he would leave if he insisted on Yaradua's withdrawal, he went on to say they knew these people (northerners) didn't know anything nd that was the reason they had sent them to school to learn.

The Saraduana would later refer to that episode when Yaradua became a vice to O. B. J,he said they wouldn't have the opportunity of having him in that position if he had been rusticated.

Have u seen the cut-off marks for the unity schools in Nigeria? See it nd weep for this country of gross inequalities, Atiku was an ordinary diploma certificate holder when he enlisted in the Nigerian customs...
''The Saraduana would later refer to that episode when Yaradua became a vice to O. B. J, he said they wouldn't have the opportunity of having him in that position if he had been rusticated.''
What a pathological liar you are! Sardauna lost life during 15th January, 1966 coup, while Yar'Adua became vice to Obj after february, 1975 coup, in which the then head of state, Murtala lost his life. So how could have Sardauna made that statement you attributed to him? From his grave, I think!
The extent to which Ipobian pigs have developed penchant for lying is beyond imagination. Hate is really a cancerous class disease that has penetrated deep into the medulla oblongata of Ipob Biafrans. I believed with at most responsibility that that history was handed down to Ipob piglets not by Ojukwu, and certainly not by any person other than that albino wannabi Igbo Jew rabbi, who has successfully inserted hate in their DNA.
In your futile attempt to desparage northerners, you ended up exposing your ignorance in public fora; an indication that your off springs need this cut off marks lowering more than any nigerian.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by MONITZ: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2017
gawu1:

''The Saraduana would later refer to that episode when Yaradua became a vice to O. B. J, he said they wouldn't have the opportunity of having him in that position if he had been rusticated.''
What a pathetic liar you are! Sardauna lost life during 15th January, 1966 coup, while Yar'Adua became vice to Obj after february, 1975 coup, in which the then head of state, Murtala lost his life. So how could have Sardauna made that statement you attributed to him? From his grave, I think!
The extent to which Ipobian pigs have developed penchant for lying is beyond imagination. Hate is really a cancerous class disease that has penetrated deep into the medulla oblongata of Ipob Biafrans. I believed with at most responsibility that that history was handed down to Ipob piglets not by Ojukwu, and certainly not by any person other than that albino wannabi Igbo Jew rabbi, who has successfully inserted hate in their DNA.
In your futile attempt to desparage northerners, you ended up exposing your ignorance in public fora; an indication that your off springs need this cut off marks lowering more than any nigerian.

If u read nd understood Wat I meant by "I think the Saradauna or so ",then u should know that It meant I wasn't sure if he was the one bt it was definitely one of the popular figures in the north. Just take a chill pill if I hit a raw nerve with my epistle because u can't deny the truth that I stated ....
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gawu1: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=MONITZ post=59800328]

If u read nd understood Wat I meant by "I think the Saradauna or so ",then u should know that It meant I wasn't sure if he was the one bt it was definitely one of the popular figures in the north. Just take a chill pill if I hit a raw nerve with my epistle because u can't deny the truth that I stated ....[/quote
You are supposed to be apologitic for the singular fact that your lie was busted wide open. Oh, I have forgotten that besides hatred, chestbeating, ego, and brag are ''kill me'' traits in ipobian pigs.
Pathological liars know not what shame is.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gawu1: 1:11am On Aug 25, 2017
MONITZ:

If u read nd understood Wat I meant by "I think the Saradauna or so ",then u should know that It meant I wasn't sure if he was the one bt it was definitely one of the popular figures in the north. Just take a chill pill if I hit a raw nerve with my epistle because u can't deny the truth that I stated ....
You are supposed to be apologitic for
the singular fact that your lie was
busted wide open. Oh, I have forgotten that besides hatred, chestbeating, ego, and brag are ''kill me'' traits in ipobian pigs.
Pathological liars know not what shame is.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by MONITZ: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=gawu1 post=59800705][/quote]

And Wat makes u feel/think I am Ibo?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2017
bakila:

Dont decieve yourself.

Sebi na una vote buhari? Make u na enjoy u na seed na. As for me I voted Jonathan. grin
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08

Did I tell you I voted for Buhari before? Am just letting out that never will I vote for anyone of them at all. And that is my stand, period
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2017
MONITZ:

And u think a northerner would be rusticated because of poor academic performance? Northerners ve different rules as regards academics and employment , still doubting? ask those who attended the Petroleum Training Institute in Effurun .

Anothe example that would suffice was the one involving the late Shehu Yaradua who was vice to O. B J, he failed when he was at the N. D. A nd was told to withdraw by the expatriate head, then a prominent leader of northern extraction who is now late or so stepped in,told the expatriate that he would leave if he insisted on Yaradua's withdrawal, he went on to say they knew these people (northerners) didn't know anything nd that was the reason they had sent them to school to learn.

The same leader would later refer to that very episode when Yaradua became a vice to O. B. J,he said they wouldn't have the opportunity of having him in that position if he had been rusticated.

Have u seen the cut-off marks for the unity schools in Nigeria? See it nd weep for this country of gross inequalities, Atiku was an ordinary diploma certificate holder when he enlisted in the Nigerian customs...

Guy, you don make me weak. These guys from the north are mostly mediocres and they promote it. They always have their ways at all time. Waiting man go do?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2017
kettykin:

Another Generation of wasted and empty graduates are about being bred and fed into the system , expect more collapsed buildings, more failed companies , pillages , ineptitude, wastages , redundancy , cronysm, tribalism, ethnism, ethnocentrism, and the same lowering of standards for them to get work in multinationals.

This is good for the entity called Nigeria though.

Bros you are on point. But we Nigerians and the learned are still the one voting them into power. What do you expect?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2017
lytech1:

lowering the cut off mark was a deliberate action which is supported by the FG.

They massive enrollment into different institution so as to exhaust the masses in return(school fees)

they kuku knw there is no job for you after you graduate

Guy, the jamb chairman is a professor of Islam, now what do you expect?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Yorubaangel:

is there space for everyone The opportunity can never be for everyone hence, it is better if the little opportunity is meant for our best brains

For our best brain? Then we need to vote the best brain into power so that we can as well have best brains in the university. I think is high time we start voting smart and intelligent people in power and not mediocres. This is why everything is just going moribund.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Yorubaangel:
eh man! I'm not from South East and I can't say much about their education system...

So why did you assist the derailer in complaining about the quota system.

If I understand correctly the quota system allocated a certain percentage to each state. If Anambra has 30 slots and Gombe has 30 slots, who should it be Gombe's fault that Anambra has 300 applicants and Gombe has 50 applicants.

I shed a tear when educated youth complain about the quota system. Do you guys use the internet to dig for information on quota systems.

Every country in the world has a quota system. The U.S has the equal opportunity act. So, should the white people start complaining that black peoples right to opportunities are now protected by the constitution.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by bakila: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
peteregwu:

Did I tell you I voted for Buhari before? Am just letting out that never will I vote for anyone of them at all. And that is my stand, period
Which election did you stand win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Dances To Small Doctor's 'Penalty' At Son's Wedding (Video) / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters / Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.