Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) (27025 Views)

Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by cstr1000: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
fk001:
Long live PMB

You will live long to tackle corruption for us
Yes, by budgeting billions for fumigation.
Yoruba man with zero sense.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by OYAY(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Confirmation of no vacancy in aso rock till 2023!!
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by bikefab(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ignoramuses....
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by fk001(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
cstr1000:
Yes, by budgeting billions for fumigation. Yoruba man with zero sense.

I can see that you are in love with corruption
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by mikeslim(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tiwaz2:

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/buhari-supporters-shut-kano-hold-prayers-rally-photos/

what exactly are they supporting, inefficiency or stagnancy in their life?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Tobium1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is just half of the crowd Nnamdi Kalu pulled last week
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by katniss(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Supporting him for what?
I'm not understanding this country sha
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Theleutenant: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Aufbauh:

Eaya, so because i gave credence to Buhari's support i should be Audu. ... What a poor reasoning!

Please google or check the meaning of Aufbau in central Dutch (German) language and clear your ignorance.
. Audu,what are you trying to say?

i just asked you a question and you are whining ur mouth like a spoilt kid, anumanu dika gi
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Oju4190: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
KevinDein:

True
And that is why they told you without mincing words to go back to your land. I still haven't seen you moved back anyway
I tired ooooo.Abi Hebrews won still claim d north as part of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by jbhill(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
This mammoth crowd is only in his absentia yet, wonder what it will be when the nnuku umonwu(the big masquerade) President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR will appear himself.
u are a bad boy,u want bubu to fall..maybe u will carry him 4 back.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by jbhill(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
i heard that oga seun banned omenka and sarrki,since bubu came back.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by myhotbrain: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah right. Like the fantastic products y'all have churned out have managed to make any significant difference in the southern states.
Don't get it twisted, we all know how you Southerners get your 'high " points. Yeah, you get that right; with the help of the many special centers that litter southern Nigeria.

You have no moral right to point fingers at others.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/malpractice-10000-candidates-caught-anambra-says-jamb-2/&ved=0ahUKEwjSvLylmvDVAhVPbVAKHRUCCK0QFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNElSmOYWxyxDcSoIk72tnDPh9jZKw

You got that right!

I always wonder how so many "educated Southerners, read: Igbos" got brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu, engages in mindless crimes, loot their own resources, engages in all sort of crimes, locally and internationally, and most of them are unable to construct simple sentences, correctly.

To make matters worse, they cannot think rationally and are too sentimental when making decision upon issues that calls for objectivity and pragmatism. Further, they can rarely engage in debates from an intellectual stand point, rather, they would resort to abuse and name-calling, baring their crude mental state for all to see.

I can state here without fear of contradiction, the ONLY reason some of the South East states scores higher in WAEC/NECO is because, like every other thing that they are involve in, they CHEAT. From trading in fake products, deceptive trade practices, stealing of iron/steel metals used in guiding the auto/pedestrian bridges, smuggling of all kinds of goods including hard and soft drugs, kidnapping, prostitution including of minors/human trafficking, baby factory business, I can go on and on and on...

I must also be sincere in stating that, I have many friends of Igbo tribe, who are some of the nicest human beings I ever known. Aside, there are many sons and daughters of Igbo extraction, who are the best in their chosen field of work including medicine, law, business, arts and even in trading and banking. I dove my hat to them and to many other Nigerians from different tribes who are daily making Nigeria proud.

Should these younger generation if Igbos refuses to properly educate themselves, stop their hatred for other Nigerians, especially Yorubas and Hausas, they will continue to make things hard for the Igbo people in general, all over Nigeria.

I wonder how it will be possible for the generality of Hausas in particular, to vote for any Igbo candidate in a presidential election, thanks to the foolishness of present Igbo youths, who are daily hauling insult on PMB, who most Northern youths sees as their messiah. (myself included)

Nnamdi Kanu and his co-travelers are not sophisticated enough to engage in an intellectual debate on whether or not Nigeria should divide along ethnic lines. Nor should any sane-leader, let alone PMB engage Nnamdi Kanu, in particular, in any debate whatsoever because of his prior rantings, he has proven time and again, that his motive is ruination of Nigeria and not peaceful division along ethnic lines.

Nigeria will remain ONE NATION, but we can demand for better leadership and restructuring of our socio-economic and political order. Our travails are not caused by the North, Muslims or by any other particular creed or people, rather, it was caused by one General Aguyi Ironsi, who abrogated the regional system in favor of unitary system of government thereby, halted the healthy competition for progressive administration of the Nigeria people in their various regions.

#IgboYouthsStopTheHate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Special centres exist everywhere but other states dey learn where SE dey. There are records everywhere of how candidates die in auto accidents on their ways either to or from special centres and recently a report from jamb as provided in the link above. Can you pls tell us which state has beaten the records made by south eastern states in terms of exam malpractices? It is a shame celebrating crime. I have seen many igbo graduates who can't write simple internal memo, yet they are in the civil service.
eh man! I'm not from south East and I can't say much about there education system...
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by bakila: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dont decieve yourself.
peteregwu:
As for those people protesting, this is the reason I wouldn't vote for any northern Muslim again. I discover that they are just mediocres which is the cause of Nigeria's backwardness today.

Sebi na una vote buhari? Make u na enjoy u na seed na. As for me I voted Jonathan. grin
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Politics / Re: Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies by peteregwu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by OmoManU: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
The singular reason y Buhari will still come back if he decides

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by kitone: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Macelliot:
Buhari cannot pull half of the crowd Nnamdi Kanu pulls.

Wetin concern Buhari concern Nnamdi Kanu? They there they decieve your self say buhari cannot command crowd reach kanu? Who is kanu? kanu that cant even win a sit for house of rep.mtsheweee.even when buhari was not win general election he was winning almost all the state in the north.abeg go sit down jowwww mtsheeeeew
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by sapele914(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Macelliot:
Buhari cannot pull half of the crowd Nnamdi Kanu pulls.
Really?Go and inquire from pdp and goatahan goodluck.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by kitone: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
rabonni:
They need the prayers more than him.

Hope they can all send their kids abroad for school and spend 103days in uk for medical attention.

My father my father give this people brain

So if you are sent to school now and you became ill for 103 days you will withdraw for the school abi? You can see that you should be as father to give you brain first before praying for others.mtshewwwww
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by sapele914(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:
As for those people protesting, this is the reason I wouldn't vote for any northern Muslim again. I discover that they are just mediocres which is the cause of Nigeria's backwardness today.
Sure it was the Northern Muslims that stole the money allocated to Delta state,akwa ibom,Rivers,Enugu,Anambra, ebonyi,abia to mention a few. I am sure Ibori,uduaghan,okowa,peter odili,late Alams are Northern Muslims?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jobless mofos
What do you called those following Nnamdi?

Longtime,I thought you are in Hades
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Since 2003 Kano has always being strong base for Buhari and it can't change in years to come. Even in his death, anyone can use his picture to win election there, if you think I am lying, ask Kwankwaso in 2011. He refused campaigning for Jonathan because he knew campaigning for Jonathan will make him lose his second term ambition under PDP. Buhari is only politician that has strong base of all politicians in Nigeria, the rest are just local champions. Even Tinubu cannot control the totality of Lagos, so is just second to Baba Buhari.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
Sure it was the Northern Muslims that stole the money allocated to Delta state,akwa ibom,Rivers,Enugu,Anambra, ebonyi,abia to mention a few. I am sure Ibori,uduaghan,okowa,peter odili,late Alams are Northern Muslims?
I swear to God,he will reply you with insult they hate constructive argument.
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by modsfucker: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:
the main reason Adamu Adamu lower the university cut off marks.... Jobless mediocre

Today, Adamu Adamu lowers cut off mark because of Northerners. Tomorrow, Northerners have dominated every Government agency.... This is how you would keep analyzing things online until you reach 40 and by then, a fool @40 is...... Will apply to you
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Anytime FFK and Fayose, (coordinators of the Pigs) Open Their Mouth To Abuse President Buhari, PDP loses 100000 notherners Votes! cheesy
You keep regurgitating this crap for ages . You don't understand politics at all . The day the powers that be align on one side once they notice that the APC is sinking under the very nose of your clueless ancient artifact who sold himself under the umbrella of fairness and integrity which he lacks in all spheres of life ,The PDP or any party or whatever they call themselves will remove this wicked clueless party called APC and their deaf and dumb masquerade from Aso Rock. And nothing will happen .
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
AntiIPOB:
What do you called those following Nnamdi?

Longtime,I thought you are in Hades
Nnamdi Kanu is asking the questions that you and I couldn't ask and if you hate him or his method so much which is fair enough , the best you can do is to keep quiet and watch from the sideline. If his wahala will wake up our leaders to face their responsibility let it be. Unfortunately the politicians are using youths from other region to politicize his agitation and this is the problem with us as a people . The elites play us like piano and most at times we fall for it .Nnamdi is demanding for self determination for his people and it is his right so who are you to question his destiny ?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gawu1: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Danybest:
In 2015 APC promised us change....in 2017 they changed the promise.��

Make I go hustle jooor.
That you have not been lucky yet to be picked as one of the N-power beneficiary does not mean all is lost for you. Keep on trying as you could be lucky next time. Besides, people in farming business are smiling these days. You can take your hustling to farming business. All you need are hoe and cuttlass, your mental and physical energy, and that little portion inherited from your father are enough to start with. Try ginger if you are from north or cassava if you are living in the south.
Bet you, a friend of mine went into ginger just last year and after harvest, he realised that he had long wasted opportunity. With his ginger farm this farming season, he plans to erect his own building after harvest. I too have joined him with a fish pond and melon (agushi)farming using part of my little monthly earnings as a teacher and so far so good.
Life has never being easy, but opportunities abound for every hard working fellow. I think, that's the change APC has brought. But time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by higherpower: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truckpusher:
Jobless mofos

U that is working how far?
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
higherpower:

U that is working how far?
Better than your generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gawu1: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
kettykin:

Another Generation of wasted and empty graduates are about being bred and fed into the system , expect more collapsed buildings, more failed companies , pillages , ineptitude, wastages , redundancy , cronysm, tribalism, ethnism, ethnocentrism, and the same lowering of standards for them to get work in multinationals.

This is good for the entity called Nigeria though.
The largest percentage of blame for these problem you listed could be attributed to corruption in the land. Take building collapse for example; must buildings collapse not due to bad engineering but use of substandard materials. Contractors often try to make more and therefor corruptly abandoned estimations and quotations, and professional advices. They pay kick backs to supervisors and those saddled with monitoring and approval to look the other ways.
Thus, your assumption cannot be entirely correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: INEC Election Results Viewing Portal Assessment By A Nairalander / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.