Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? (2541 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by NickFabin(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
I know all ladies like better thing. How many of you would want to have a husband like this who doesn't love stressing you much and can fix his meal sometimes if he gets home from work earlier than you.

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

if thats iamJ i wont think twice grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by benzene00: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
padin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Dillusionist(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
is that meant to be a question? ?
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
he should add washing of plates when i dont feel like and taking care of the kids too wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by NickFabin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

Lol... What do you think, check the picture
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by NickFabin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I feel you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by blinkz4real: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
From d pix dey re nt married cos she is nt putting on a wedding/marriage ring. Na boyfriend n girlfriend dem d do, no deceive us.

Back 2 d msg, it's not a bad idea if he can cook 4 her, it's bad if d woman now takes it 2 be his duty.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by NickFabin(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
blinkz4real:

From d pix dey re nt married cos she is nt putting on a wedding/marriage ring. Na boyfriend n girlfriend dem d do, no deceive us.

Back 2 d msg, it's not a bad idea if he can cook 4 her, it's bad if d woman now takes it 2 be his duty.

Well said
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Dillusionist(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
he should add washing of plates when i dont feel like and taking care of the kids too wink
lol..gbam,,

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by wtfcoded: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
No noooo, he should also use himself as a sacrificial lamb 4 money ritual when y'all are broke.
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by iamJ(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Melting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by dingbang(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
All these lazy girls
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Divay22(f): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
I wee love him for life
Just like runtown said cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Lalas247(f): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
After the meal will be wild wild wild
Wild thoughts grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by IsiahRashad(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

When you don't feel like??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lolz....but Nigeria ladies will abuse it!!!..you will hear.. Shebi you have cooked by yourself before?.. WO am tired!!!...guys be wise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by jashar(f): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ayam not understand....

So, if a husband gets home before his wife, you mean he will wait for the wife to come home before he eats?

Ehen, so that's how marriage is? Interesting....

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Dahrah: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
My husband is like that,,,so I find no big deal in that
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by jericco1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
see ur life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is a perfect description of me, Tosyne2much cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by wristbangle: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz....but Nigeria ladies will abuse it!!!..you will hear.. Shebi you have cooked by yourself before?.. WO am tired!!!...guys be wise

God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by wristbangle: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is a perfect description of me, Tosyne2much cool

Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
jericco1:
see my life.
what happen to ur life undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by iamJ(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Randy91:

finally!!!
Guy pls am begging you pls, dont do this pls, am begging you man to man pls, am begging. abeg edit your post abeg
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
Guy pls am begging you pls, dont do this pls, am begging you man to man pls, am begging. abeg edit your post abeg

why u dey beg me
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
this is staged jor grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by iamJ(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Randy91:

why u dey beg me
i just dey beg you, edit the post leave her abeg, thanks bro
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by kuuljay(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rubbish for nairaland feminists

Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless you my brother
Amen and you too
Re: Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? by febo15(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
so what is difficult to understand with that question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cucumber Grew Really Long Overnight. (pics) / How Much Would It Cost To Organize A Beach Wedding In Lagos / Check Out The Site That Is Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.