Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle (1811 Views)

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) / Man Teaches Plus-Sized Lady How To Ride Bicycle In Style / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Thepasserby(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Funny Nigerian lady took to her twitter page to speak about one of the reasons she can't wait to get married. According to her, all she wants to do is to ride her future husband like a Bajaj motorcycle.

see the tweet below

http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=522741

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Thepasserby(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
H
Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by amnesty7: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Result of wanting attention and publicity at all cost, undeservedly.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Pusyiter(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Mshewwww...wetin you don dey do before, you come dey ask us?Which kind stunt be this?
Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by KingCassy(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Like she has not been riding all these while sad sad
She's forming virgin but her type has borehole grin grin

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Mttccheewww! So, you were riding people's children like Suzuki before abi?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Obudupikin: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Same thing we've been saying ever since.

What else do you have to offer but sex?

And even that too has got a very close substitute - #Sexdoll cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Toreddo3679(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
Same thing we've been saying ever since.

What else do you have to offer but sex?

And even that too has got a very close substitute - #Sexdoll cool
you are talking as if if she serve you the p*ssy now you will turn it down...
Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Snow02: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
what about the ones you are riding now??

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
This government sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by AngelicBeing: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Keneking:
This government sef grin grin
Hian, wetin Buhari government got to do with this but in a lighter note, Apc and Buhari are the cause of everything bad in Nigeria, Just like Apc and Buhari are riding the masses with poverty and hardship, useless Apc led federal criminals grin

Re: I Can't Wait To Ride My Husband Like Bajaj Motorcycle by Alexgeneration(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nobody's son wants your smelly ass. We now have #Sexdoll

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Accused Of Trying To Snatch Her Best Friend's Hubby,Replie / Having Trust Issues In Your Relationship Is Bad / Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.