Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls (705 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by Charges(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2010
Who do we blame? House pls look into this.
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by daduke2k(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
take up a job, it might help u
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2010
@poster
why should WE blame anybody?!
if married old men want to date young girls then thats their lives and so be it.
if young girls are attracted to married old men then thats their lives and so be it.

why do you expect people to live THEIR lives the way YOU want them to?! as long as they are not doing anything criminal then they can date rhinoceros for all we care. worry about your own life.

to each their own!
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by oluclem(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
why should WE blame anybody?!
if married old men want to date young girls then thats their lives and so be it.
if young girls are attracted to married old men then thats their lives and so be it.

why do you expect people to live THEIR lives the way YOU want them to?! as long as they are not doing anything criminal then they can date rhinoceros for all we care. worry about your own life.

to each their own!

So be it, but we all know is Ungodly.
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by Pittbaby(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
because the media and society conditions them to believe that younger is beautiful. And our society most of all does not frown on it
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by mamagee3(f): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
Cause Young girls want to go out with married men
How many times would this thread continue to pop out
?
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by AniLee(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
I'll tell you why they do this. Cause young girls are still young and nice and fresh unlike their wives. Most married men who have wives in good body shape and are still active enough to keep the intimacy entertaining and hot, dont really look for young girls. But most married men, follow girls who they feel will satisfy where their wives have failed and I think this is justified. So, wat we gon do? Ama keep my body nice and attractive all through marriage and engage in sexual pleasures that turn him on so that he dont find dat no where else. If he does, he's prob jus looking for fun. Either way i will not lie in saying that i may not do the same thing. If my husband becomes this fat blob with a pot belly, am obviously gon look for a much more attractive man (and he knows dat coz i warned him). Sorry, dats just dey way it is.
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
oluclem:

So be it, but we all know is Ungodly.

its ungodly TO YOU!!!!!!
- why would you think that any of these people are god fearing christian?
- why would you think that any of these people care about what the bible or your pastor says?

live YOUR life the best you can and stop worrying about what your neighbor is doing.
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by AniLee(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

its ungodly TO YOU!!!!!!
- why would you think that any of these people are god fearing christian?
- why would you think that any of these people care about what the bible or your pastor says?

live YOUR life the best you can and stop worrying about what your neighbor is doing.

cant help agreeing
Re: Why Do Married Old Men Go Out With Young Girls by Moyola(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
Only d Alaini'ronuzz, d Agbayazz dhatz 'll go out wiv gurlz!

(1) (Reply)

Women Love Their Phone More Than Their Boyfriend / This Love No Be Aba Made Oh! / Husband Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.