Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,259 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. (712 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by seun0622(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hi Nairalanders, What could make a guy/lady walk away from a long term relationship without a single arguement talkless of a quarel.

This is just the situation a friend of mine found herself after dating the guy for over 6years. The guy simply walked away quietly after a visit to the girl 's house where he was regarded as part of the family.He would'nt pick her calls again.

What could have been responsible for this?
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by hbabe(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
Could be jazz.
Could be that something snapped in the guy's head and he realised she is all wrong for him
Someone may have told him something
The girl may have acted in a way that made the guy have a re-think
He may have met a new person or an old flame that consumed him heart and all!

After 6 years a guy just takes off without giving a reason? He must be a selfish and wicked person.
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by omega25red(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
hbabe:

Could be that something snapped in the guy's head and he realised she is all wrong for him
The girl may have acted in a way that made the guy have a re-think
He may have met a new person or an old flame that consumed him heart and all!

^^ agree with these. It may have been long coming you know. Maybe he is tired and since he can't find an excuse to break it off he just punked out and left.
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by seun0622(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ hbabe

You thought rightly and I am perfectly in agreement with your 4th point.
There are some things I got to understand from his scenario.
1. Getting a guy/girl to meet all your family members and vice versa is not a guarantee that he/she will not jilt you.
2. Being in a long term relationship does not guarantee you know him/her well enough.
One thing was sure ' the guy was no longer interested , tho he might hve done it in a way he felt might not really hurt her, keep d distance , form busy, avoid d calls hoping she would get the message.
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by topup: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
Because he has mentality detached from the said girl a long time ago. It is not a shock to him, he probably lost faith in the relationship a long time ago.

Probably a sceptical mind - and he has been waiting it out to see if the situation would change, or just wishing something would break the whole thing up, but after nothing has happened, he has come to realise that he is fooling himself. There is no such thing as a faithless relationship, you have to fully believe it is going to work, or it will not work. Doubt is dangerous and it will always grow unless it is confronted between both people, or at least if he'd discussed his doubts with a trusty and wise friend, but he probably did neither. Sad really.

When people walk away calmly like that, they've usually had a lot of time to digest the situation and to see things in perspective, leaving the other person confused and angry - usually.
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by seun0622(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
topup:

Because he has mentality detached from the said girl a long time ago. It is not a shock to him, he probably lost faith a long time ago.

When people walk away calmly like that, they've usually had a lot of time to digest the situation and to see things in perspective, leaving the other person confused and angry - usually.

W-O-R-D !
Re: Why Do People Walk Away From R/s Without Even An Arguement. by Ochlux(f): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2010
seun0622:

Hi Nairalanders, What could make a guy/lady walk away from a long term relationship without a single arguement talkless of a quarel.

This is just the situation a friend of mine found herself after dating the guy for over 6years. The guy simply walked away quietly after a visit to the girl 's house where he was regarded as part of the family.He would'nt pick her calls again.

What could have been responsible for this?
I ask myself same question.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Good Or Happy Marriage? / Do Guys Ever Cry In Front Of Girls? / When A Gal Ask A Guy If He Have A Galfrnd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.