Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo (27662 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / BREAKING: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbos / Breaking News: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice Order To Ndigbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by prettybea: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
who n what gave dis people the right n audacity to feel they can say trash n withdraw it when ever they want, they should have been arrested and properly dealt with, not b applauded n even aired on national tv!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
cowards we Dare them , why are they withdrawing, the quit notice would have pave way for a new Nation... clueless uncircumcised pigs...
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Vutseck(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..I'm tired of all these IGBO wannabe on NL..

Sisie why now ?

if Igbo people comot for this site no thread go fit pass second page, ask seun

them they sabi put fire way they make thread they push they go..

in other hand, kanu's threads (Igbo wannabe) stretches for not less than 5 to 7 pages an advantage for the owner of the site, of which only weekend's soccer could rival it.

my advise is; personally, I avoid threads that would give me stress.

thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
let me assure you (and being truthful here) all supporters of the Biafran cause were so happy to receive the quit notice. Many of us believed that if they go tru with it, it would lead to Biafra faster. Believe me... this is not good news for us. Meanwhile 4get the political elders... their words dont mean shiit in igboland nw
Coward internet biafrans with cheap Chinese phone for browsing?no land or property anywhere in Nigeria,empty Barrels make the loudest noise,true talk like MTN.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by chiiraq802(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Madt people
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Lothario(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
Coward internet biafrans with cheap Chinese phone for browsing?no land or property anywhere in Nigeria,empty Barrels make the loudest noise,true talk like MTN.
You which phone u dey anu pam
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by MukhtarBj: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
writetopoker:

they shouldn't have, did we beg them for withdrawal? Imbecillic foooools
let's strike a deal, u interested?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
i understand that many igbos who own property outside igboland may not want Biafra for that singular reason. But that shouldnt mean that we igbos who invested our money in igboland would nw be held to ransom by u guys. We are more in number. U have to deal with it
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by project2018: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Useless people. .begging us to stay with them
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Biggers82(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
na them they talk and na them they answer
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
corrupt political elders dont mean shiit to us yes. Also yes the strategy is to tempting u guys into unleashing ur usual violence so that Nigeria will collapse faster. We can still achieve it tho. Buhari just declared war on ipob which is an unarmed civil movement. So dat window is still open.
I dont live outside igboland wen ever am in nigeria. All my investment is in Enugu. I believe some of those u reffered to as not wanting to leave the zoo probably dont even support ipob... their business tho... majority of igbos support us and dats why we confidently demand referandum
Do you have any banks in Enugu or all the financial institutions south east of the river Niger are registered as Nigerian entities?or you hope to patronize the banks of Cameroun and Gabon? Useless jobless ipob pork meat.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by project2018: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Paretomaster:

Actually your elders did, they couldn't sleep ever since the ultimatum was given... .

Now we can safely say you ppl need the Northerners the more. ....
fool keep thinking rubbish if we need you we will not want biafra.. We don't need you get that to your Brain
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Vutseck(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
GoroTango:
And when we go on a bloodthirsty killing spree you call us savages. In the interest of one Nigeria we won't kick you out, but peradventure you achieve your Biafra you will be forced to leave

do you put into consideration there are millions of northerners earning a living in different parts of Eastern States

maybe you don't consider them as human beings because you are at the comfort of your zone
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
i understand that many igbos who own property outside igboland may not want Biafra for that singular reason. But that shouldnt mean that we igbos who invested our money in igboland would nw be held to ransom by u guys. We are more in number. U have to deal with it
Which money did you invest,Federal Government allocation?,stupid bigot. Even in the 1st Republic what was the east known for,other than depending on the oil from the creeks of the oil rivers?The North had agriculture,the South had agriculture,the east had what?ordinary second Niger bridge the eastern states combined cannot build,i thought oga jonathan and the federal government under pdp promised you miserable lot a bridge after much begging and politicking?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
Do you have any banks in Enugu or all the financial institutions south east of the river Niger are registered as Nigerian entities?or you hope to patronize the banks of Cameroun and Gabon? Useless jobless ipob pork meat.
this is so lame. U really dont need to get worked up and start throwing insults to ur brother just because u defer. Diamond, uba, zenith, fidelity and a few other banks have majority igbo shareholders. They can re-register the banks in biafra. While also allowing d nigerian branches to remain open. Common bro... put up a superior argument. If u are truly igbo, u should be a lot smarter dan u sounded in this ur last post
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sharpwriter(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Didn't we tell you guys that that quit notice was meant to destabilize Osibande pending when Buhari will return.
And if Buhari goes back?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bede2u:
this is so lame. U really dont need to get worked up and start throwing insults to ur brother just because u defer. Diamond, uba, zenith, fidelity and a few other banks have majority igbo shareholders. They can re-register the banks in biafra. While also allowing d nigerian branches to remain open. Common bro... put up a superior argument. If u are truly igbo, u should be a lot smarter dan u sounded in this ur last post
Why did they not locate their headquarters in the east?last I checked they were all located in Victoria Island Lagos? East of Nigeria is the poorest region least they migrate like flies from the land logged he'll hole ,who will re register the banks and give them their accreditation?Central Bank of Cameroun?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Paretomaster:

What the fu** are u talking about? They already asked you to leave, how many Igbos have leave?

You lazy ones will just sit there in ur erosion ridden enclave, and incite violence, thereby jeopardising the Life's, and properly of hard working ones up North. ...

See as una Elder Dey beg upandan.. ...

Stop deceiving yourself pls. It was ipob actions that made them issue the quit notice . Has ipob stopped their actions since they gave the quit notice? No. Did ipob beg them? Ipob did not even reply their talks except the quit notice which they accepted whole heartedly.
. I am not ipob member but i dont like this withdrawal of the quit notice .

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
PDP zones presidency to the North: Alhaji Markarfi.
pdp apc...im not in any of these useless parties
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
ItsTutsi:
But non of the hypocritical flat.head igbo jews were willing to leave the north,to the extend that they were saying "no one can force them out",hypocrite!!

A good number of them have already started planning to invest in the east that's why I like the quit notice.. This withdrawal will not help matters in motivating their interest to invest in Igbo land.

I just dont like the withdrawal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
Just the way Egypt fell when they drove those rodent jews in exodus?
hmmmmm, you call the Jews rodents? Well, Buhari's stupidity has made so many of you to be acquainted with the word "RODENT." Now, you feel the impetus to use it the way like!
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Definitely that will be the case and there is nothing u can do about it,u think 5% have a say!?!?,to us its like u didnt even vote at all,pathetic 3 class citizens!
i laugh at u...ur politicians are d 1st class citizens...u d normal northerners r boot rags and slaves,idp campers...i wonder y u guyz r so foolish and worship ur so called 1st class politicians.

Dont worry, with the way this old man is messing up,all nigerians eyes are clear now,they will better even vote a prostitute than a born to rule mentality northern cow

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
sapele914:
Why did they not locate their headquarters in the east?last I checked they were all located in Victoria Island Lagos? East of Nigeria is the poorest region least they migrate like flies from the land logged he'll hole ,who will re register the banks and give them their accreditation?Central Bank of Cameroun?
Gosh and I was reasoning with u. I even thought u were igbo.. gosh u could just have told me u were an enemy looking to trade insults so i can reformat u cone head. Ogbomosho fool. There are cbn branches all over igboland, employing igbo people who can re-register the banks once orderd to do so by who ever heads d govt of biafra. All nigerian institutions already in place would remain. But would now be named for biafra. Including d university of nigeria. Banks can use any of their numerous buildings in d east as a temporary headquarters till new prov8sions can be made. Yes i accept that we are the poorest region in the whole Africa. Thats why we want to break away and forge our own path. Mumu
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
project2018:
Useless people. .begging us to stay with them
This is the reason pdp banned the teaching of history in public schools under jonathan,to keep people like you in the dark,dull and ignorant? In all honesty I am sorry for you,your life or what you make of it is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Like the 3 people out of millions of igbos up north that were trending heading back home,pathetic line,come with a better excuse..majority of them stayed back
Nwadiuto247:

A good number of them have already started planning to invest in the east that's why I like the quit notice.. This withdrawal will not help matters in motivating their interest to invest in Igbo land.

I just dont like the withdrawal.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

What the fu** are u talking about? They already asked you to leave, how many Igbos have leave?

You lazy ones will just sit there in ur erosion ridden enclave, and incite violence, thereby jeopardising the Life's, and properly of hard working ones up North. ...

See as una Elder Dey beg upandan.. ...
I blame your teacher in English Language. Moderators!!!!!!! Henceforth, before anybody can join this platform, conduct the following tests on him:
1 literacy Test. (93% of the members here suffers from this)
2.mental test (87% of the people here fall under this category)
Nairaland is not a lunatic centre!
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Which money did you invest,Federal Government allocation?,stupid bigot. Even in the 1st Republic what was the east known for,other than depending on the oil from the creeks of the oil rivers?The North had agriculture,the South had agriculture,the east had what?ordinary second Niger bridge the eastern states combined cannot build,i thought oga jonathan and the federal government under pdp promised you miserable lot a bridge after much begging and politicking?
i didnt even see dis one b4. Wow someone is truly frustrated tonite. Shoo. Wats all this unity begging bros
If we get the biafra and begin dey suffer...no be we go sufer the sufer? Why u dey drink medicine for our sickness bros. We no like una.... na by force? The way u were sounding in some of ur posts just shows why igbos are too inteligient to be in nigeria. U couldnt even articulate a good argument. Meanwhile to break ur cone head... in 1965 imf wrote that the old eastern region was the second fastest growing entity in Africa after nigeria as a whole

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
pdp apc...im not in any of these useless parties
Is Buhari no longer your Role Model?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahah bcuz ur mother is a prostitute thats why ull vote her in,its politics and u need to know how to play it,its not a drug related stuff so u wouldnt know much about it..the pigdiot cownu has successfully brain washed igbo flat.heads in selling out their destiny for cheap propaganda..filthy waste products,if regions are talking about politics pls dont put urself,ur better off developing other regions through fraudulent,illegal,bogus and illicit means..pathetic tribe!!
let me tell u what u dont know Nnamdi kanu is just like a person who put to the table what has being a worry to most people,not like he brainwashed anybody. Even the politic games wont work this time for the north...'Our mumu don do' watchout. Ur top politicians should better go and start investing in what they know best 'transportation of cows from maiduguri to kastina' its almost over...You d rats will be ofc polishing my shoes e.t.c
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 12:17am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Like the 3 people out of millions of igbos up north that were trending heading back home,pathetic line,come with a better excuse..majority of them stayed back

I don't have time to waste you. The reason for the quit notice was ipob actions. They have not stopped their activities since the quit notice was issued, they never begged the north, yet they withdrawal was done. And to massage your shame you want to claim its because some people paraded themselves as Igbo elders to beg.
And here u are telling me how many igbos have started planning to relocate. You are counting them from your Hausa bedroom. Abeg park one side.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2017
When we talk of pigs we talk of the followers of prophet muhammad up core North and South west people,

Aboki with their empty threats,

Fvck Areas touts/yoot

Hausa foolanis don't have a say ine Middle Belt because they will be chased out back to Niger and Chad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo / Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.