Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo (27711 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / BREAKING: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbos / Breaking News: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice Order To Ndigbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Gosh and I was reasoning with u. I even thought u were igbo.. gosh u could just have told me u were an enemy looking to trade insults so i can reformat u cone head. Ogbomosho fool. There are cbn branches all over igboland, employing igbo people who can re-register the banks once orderd to do so by who ever heads d govt of biafra. All nigerian institutions already in place would remain. But would now be named for biafra. Including d university of nigeria. Banks can use any of their numerous buildings in d east as a temporary headquarters till new prov8sions can be made. Yes i accept that we are the poorest region in the whole Africa. Thats why we want to break away and forge our own path. Mumu
Thief,Big Thief come and carry the properties of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Barawo,no be only University of Nigeria Nsukka,Dreamer can't you comprehend, the name is the University of Nigeria Nsukka,who will give you anything?beggar,a thief only comes to steal and destroy but thank Jehovah we have our guns to chase you criminals away back to the borders of equatorial guinea and cameroun,

You can't be these stupid and dumb cos from your post I can see you are highly disillusioned,your medulla is in pieces.

CBN means Central Bank of Nigeria,you have nothing but red mud for all the sacrifices and blood of innocent victims,Nigeria should borrow you their institutions? Ole,go and build 2nd Niger bridge before we even recognize you as serious. Lego giants. Ordinary bridge you can't build.

Didn't your parents raise you properly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2017
justbusy:
hmmmmm, you call the Jews rodents? Well, Buhari's stupidity has made so many of you to be acquainted with the word "RODENT." Now, you feel the impetus to use it the way like!
Go and read the nursery story of the Pied Piper, that is where kanu and ipob will lead you bunch of blind rodents.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2017
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" grin cheesy grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin..quote author=EmekaBlue post=59800269] let me tell u what u dont know Nnamdi kanu is just like a person who put to the table what has being a worry to most people,not like he brainwashed anybody. Even the politic games wont work this time for the north...'Our mumu don do' watchout. Ur top politicians should better go and start investing in what they know best 'transportation of cows from maiduguri to kastina' its almost over...You d rats will be ofc polishing my shoes e.t.c[/quote]
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
i didnt even see dis one b4. Wow someone is truly frustrated tonite. Shoo. Wats all this unity begging bros
If we get the biafra and begin dey suffer...no be we go sufer the sufer? Why u dey drink medicine for our sickness bros. We no like una.... na by force? The way u were sounding in some of ur posts just shows why igbos are too inteligient to be in nigeria. U couldnt even articulate a good argument. Meanwhile to break ur cone head... in 1965 imf wrote that the old eastern region was the second fastest growing entity in Africa after nigeria as a whole
Wake up it was only a nightmare. Haba can people be these stupid?unbelievable,dude this is 2017. So in 1965 international monetary fund said Nigeria(Northern,southern and Mid western regions)were growing faster than the eastern region of Nigeria?interesting.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2017
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" cheesy grin grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin grin
Nwadiuto247:

I don't have time to waste you. The reason for the quit notice was ipob actions. They have not stopped their activities since the quit notice was issued, they never begged the north, yet they withdrawal was done. And to massage your shame you want to claim its because some people paraded themselves as Igbo elders to beg.
And here u are telling me how many igbos have started planning to relocate. You are counting them from your Hausa bedroom. Abeg park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by IgboTyphoon: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Thief,Big Thief come and carry the properties of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Barawo,no be only University of Nigeria Nsukka,Dreamer can't you comprehend, the name is the University of Nigeria Nsukka,who will give you anything?beggar,a thief only comes to steal and destroy but thank Jehovah we have our guns to chase you criminals away back to the borders of equatorial guinea and cameroun,

You can't be these stupid and dumb cos from your post I can see you are highly disillusioned,your medulla is in pieces.

CBN means Central Bank of Nigeria,you have nothing but red mud for all the sacrifices and blood of innocent victims,Nigeria should borrow you their institutions? Ole,go and build 2nd Niger bridge before we even recognize you as serious. Lego giants. Ordinary bridge you can't build.

Yorobbers on the prowl
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 12:48am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" cheesy grin grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin grin

You sound so incoherrent
Hope you are ok upstairs?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Thats something me and pigdiot cownu have in common
Nwadiuto247:

You sound so incoherrent
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2017
That post wasnt meant for u tho,it was a mistake grin cheesy
Nwadiuto247:

You sound so incoherrent
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2017
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" cheesy grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only Hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin
EmekaBlue:
let me tell u what u dont know Nnamdi kanu is just like a person who put to the table what has being a worry to most people,not like he brainwashed anybody. Even the politic games wont work this time for the north...'Our mumu don do' watchout. Ur top politicians should better go and start investing in what they know best 'transportation of cows from maiduguri to kastina' its almost over...You d rats will be ofc polishing my shoes e.t.c
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by IgboTyphoon: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" grin cheesy grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin..quote author=EmekaBlue post=59800269] let me tell u what u dont know Nnamdi kanu is just like a person who put to the table what has being a worry to most people,not like he brainwashed anybody. Even the politic games wont work this time for the north...'Our mumu don do' watchout. Ur top politicians should better go and start investing in what they know best 'transportation of cows from maiduguri to kastina' its almost over...You d rats will be ofc polishing my shoes e.t.c

Afonja spotted
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 12:59am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:

In 1999 Yoruba did not vote for Obj. It was igbos and Hausa with the south south and he won so what nonsense are you claiming about Yoruba and the north?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

Yorobbers on the prowl
Mid Western Region,Bendel State,Delta State in the House,you better recognize,Warri,Itsekiri,ijaw,isoko and urhobo no dey carry last kpatakpata na draw.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Thats something me and pigdiot cownu have in common

I dont care about Kanu and his IPOB whatever you call them. I am not an ipob member. I come in when Igbo is mentioned.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Things have changed now,thx to cownu,u stand a better chance now to win the presidency grin grin cheesy
Nwadiuto247:

In 1999 Yoruba did not vote for Obj. It was igbos and Hausa with the south south and he won so what nonsense are you claiming about Yoruba and the north?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Okay,i should have said IPOB
Nwadiuto247:

I dont care about Kanu and his IPOB whatever you call them. I am not an ipob member. I come in when Igbo is mentioned.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sapele914(m): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Which igbos?in what states?follow follow. He has told you your votes don't amount to anything,Buhari proved it in the last general elections. Americans call it gerrymandering,Kano and Sokoto States have more votes than the whole South East and South South combined.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" cheesy grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only Hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin
lol.
Says a simpleton with no concept of Nigeria's voting history.
The day the north will not support your candidate which is inevitable, then you will know the importance of igbo votes then.
When OBJ won emphatically against south-western support, he knew how influential igbo votes were to him. Even in 2015, it was igbo votes that made it a respectable election for jonathan even with the child voting up north.
The day your candidate will go head to head with the north, una go know how far.
Let us see the miracle that a yoruba candidate will use in winning an election.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 2:34am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Which igbos?in what states?follow follow. He has told you your votes don't amount to anything,Buhari proved it in the last general elections. Americans call it gerrymandering,Kano and Sokoto States have more votes than the whole South East and South South combined.
And yet buhari had to win by just 2 million.
You are deranged.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Drogbs: 4:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Mtchewwww
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by JudasIsCucumber: 5:15am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Which money did you invest,Federal Government allocation?,stupid bigot. Even in the 1st Republic what was the east known for,other than depending on the oil from the creeks of the oil rivers?The North had agriculture,the South had agriculture,the east had what?ordinary second Niger bridge the eastern states combined cannot build,i thought oga jonathan and the federal government under pdp promised you miserable lot a bridge after much begging and politicking?

So who built first , 2nd and third mainland bridge, u must be a sick guy,
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Jj222(f): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Arewas big fools I kno u rats can not do anytin. u fools can not do without d Igbo's. as for we our quite notice still remains. we don't need u cows again how can somebody be sharing a country wit cows.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ItsTutsi(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Ur committing a grave mistake in thinking that the north will ever vote a igbo condidate,thats even if they are allowed to contest in the first place grin cheesy,every region votes are important,but u have to admit some are more important than others..as long as a candidate has northern and SW votes,his good to go
cstr1000:

lol.
Says a simpleton with no concept of Nigeria's voting history.
The day the north will not support your candidate which is inevitable, then you will know the importance of igbo votes then.
When OBJ won emphatically against south-western support, he knew how influential igbo votes were to him. Even in 2015, it was igbo votes that made it a respectable election for jonathan even with the child voting up north.
The day your candidate will go head to head with the north, una go know how far.
Let us see the miracle that a yoruba candidate will use in winning an election.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Naziridamos: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
madridguy:
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.

Mother Teresa

U and who belong together

Thunder fire u there
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Austinoiz(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
We (Ibos) stand by the words and spirit of that quit notice.
This induced withdrawal is pall, meaningless and unacceptable.

Ndi ara na amaghi ihe.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by HARDDON: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
That was a move to unsettle n make things difficult for Osinbajo, we saw tru it! Now that their tyrant is back, they quickly withdraw it huh?

Smh!
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by franudi: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:

My friend you are talking trash.Don't you have sense?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by franudi: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Go and read the nursery story of the Pied Piper, that is where kanu and ipob will lead you bunch of blind rodents.
Afonja is not happy that the arewas did not carry out their threat.Cry me a river.You will continue to be disappointed.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by franudi: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
U fail to understand that this political game has nothing to do with igbos at all,ur a non entity,ur just allowed to play to the gallery so as to feel some sense of importance,but actually ur voting strength cant even tilt a scale..did buhari rely on ur region in winning the election!?!?,thats to show u how u dont and will never matter at all..ur just a pawn in a chess game,even Kano alone is bigger than the whole SE,ur just good at being deceived using the infamous "niger bridge" grin cheesy grin,igbo flat.heads will always fall for that..only hausa/fulani and yoruba have a say when it comes to politics,igbo is just mere formality grin cheesy grin..quote author=EmekaBlue post=59800269] let me tell u what u dont know Nnamdi kanu is just like a person who put to the table what has being a worry to most people,not like he brainwashed anybody. Even the politic games wont work this time for the north...'Our mumu don do' watchout. Ur top politicians should better go and start investing in what they know best 'transportation of cows from maiduguri to kastina' its almost over...You d rats will be ofc polishing my shoes e.t.c
You are not making sense at all.Now the afonjas have seen that Igbos can write and challenge them they are not happy.This politics you people are boasting of will soon be Igbo man's property.Watch and see.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Teacher1776(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Didn't we
tell you guys that
that quit notice was meant
to destabilize Osibande
pending
when Buhari will return.

EZAKTLY.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by franudi: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
If all the afonjas continue to reason like you it then means that you people will be slaves forever to either Igbos or the north.You don't believe in one thing, you being carried like the wind.You said you want restructuring,why not stand on it.Mumulicious afonja.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sayisayi(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Sagay212:

Mechonu gi there! do you have a job let alone having money to buy land? you think you can get money for land by chasing bush rats in the village and tapping palmwine. You better wait jejely like kanu your king pig to inherit your father's property(that's if he has any).

Brain cancer is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Came To Possess Our Possession- Abuja Residents Cart Away Palliatives (Video) / IPOB Members' Corpses Found In A Bush In Abia - SunNewsOnline / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.