Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo (27709 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / BREAKING: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbos / Breaking News: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice Order To Ndigbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by bonechamberlain(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Oh you are as pathetic as the Albino himself.. ..just swerve. ..
that's ur cup of kunu, next time u keep of my mention, if u have nothing to say.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 8:54am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Which igbos?in what states?follow follow. He has told you your votes don't amount to anything,Buhari proved it in the last general elections. Americans call it gerrymandering,Kano and Sokoto States have more votes than the whole South East and South South combined.

I don't have time for noise makers. Go and read up about 1999 election and dont ridicule yourself here.
The truth is that the north has a huge vote and needs the block votes from any of the south region to win. That was what happened in Buhari's case. Remove Yoruba votes in 2015 election and put south east and south south votes, Buhari would ve still won.
The north can't win election on its own without the support of other region.

Stop ridiculing yourself.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
that's ur cup of kunu, next time u keep of my mention, if u have nothing to say.

Oh yeah I ve got alot to tell u, and your miserable likes..

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know who you are,
And once you know who you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.

Eat that...

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by bonechamberlain(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Oh yeah I ve got alot to tell u, and your miserable likes..

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know who you are,
And once you know who you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.

Eat that...
OK when you are done with your nursery rhymes, u can graduate to primary. that's if u are fit.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by greatjoey: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2017
The reason behind the withdrawal was the equal reaction from the Niger Delta guys urging the low brain Hausas enjoying where they did not sow at the zone.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2017
amjoseph19:

I'm very fine, how are you?
He is talking about them. You don't want to know the truth rather you chose to believe what will make you happy. You can be as happy as you want but it won't still change fact.
Kanu have been visiting the family of those still in prison. You can check it out on YouTube to see video evidence. Their family are well taken care of by the IPOB family. I believe, alot of underground work are going on for the betterment of their family and securing their release.
Don't get it twisting... Biafra is not just about kanu. it is bigger than him.

I'm good too... Looking forward to a fierce protest for their release, similar to freeKanu protests.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nwadiuto247: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

You can write to your elders to stop the lobbying. .....when u keep rubbishing them, and building your agitation on hate for the North, you think they will fold their arms, and just watch?

Who the heck cares about your agitation, just don't drag others into it, like the way u making it seems like the Northerners are the ones Holding you.. ...

Continue the hate speech, Shettima groups are still there... ...awon oniranu. ..

My agitation? Nothing concerns me and ipob. I am not their member and dont support them. Read my post well again.

You are asking them who cares about their agitation. Arewa cares o and that's why they gave the quit notice so don't come here to massage their shame pls.
Why should they withdraw it when ipob is still agitating? That's quite ridiculous.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Ur committing a grave mistake in thinking that the north will ever vote a igbo condidate,thats even if they are allowed to contest in the first place grin cheesy,every region votes are important,but u have to admit some are more important than others..as long as a candidate has northern and SW votes,his good to go
You make a mistake that the north will never vote an igbo candidate if it suits their interests.
They don't like the SW as well. That has been proven time and time again. The only reason there is some sort of alliance is because of buhari .
Btw, there is nothing special about SW votes. A north- SE votes would easily have gotten buhari elected just like it got OBJ elected even when the SW voted for some one else.
So the key is the north which includes the middle-belt, not the SW. The SW are not that important, if another southern bloc votes can be secured like the SE or even from the SS.
And the day a yoruba candidate goes head to head against a northern candidate, then that yoruba candidate is screwed.
He will have no hope in hell because the SE will never support him and the north will always vote for their own.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ProWalker: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

You make a mistake that the north will never vote an igbo candidate if it suits their interests.
They don't like the SW as well. That has been proven time and time again. The only reason there is some sort of alliance is because of buhari .
Btw, there is nothing special about SW votes. A north- SE votes would easily have gotten buhari elected just like it got OBJ elected even when the SW voted for some one else.
So the key is the north which includes the middle-belt, not the SW. You are not that important.
And the day a yoruba candidate goes head to head against a northern candidate, then that yoruba candidate is screwed.
He will have no hope in hell because the SE will never support him
and the north will always vote for their own.

You Ibos have been doing that in bold for ages but Yorubas never accuse you of betrayal but you all start shouting betrayal the day Yoruba pay you in your coin grin
Let's just agree that the Northerners will always determine who rules, we will see how far Igbos get themselves out of this quagmire
Now it's looking more like the case of the American confederacy and Union, while Igbos as secessionists are the confederates, the Northerners are the Union, the SW will always determine where it goes.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2017
ProWalker:

You Ibos have been doing that in bold for ages but Yorubas never accuse you of betrayal but you all start shouting betrayal the day Yoruba pay you in your coin grin
Let's just agree that the Northerners will always determine who rules, we will see how far Igbos get themselves out of this quagmire
Now it's looking more like the case of the American confederacy and Union, while Igbos as secessionists are the confederates, the Northerners are the Union, the SW will always determine where it goes.
Quagmire? There is no quagmire. Nobody gives a shit about secessionism in northern politics as long as they can deliver votes.
It is just politics here.
The SW and the north will collide very soon with regards to a candidacy and an alternative Southern voting bloc will be needed because the north will never trust a yoruba candidate to secure their interests.
Unless the SW decides to not ever run for presidency to keep the master-slave alliance going.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Obynolee(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Didn't we tell you guys that that quit notice was meant to destabilize Osibande pending when Buhari will return.

That's the game,they are simply saying that,"we will cause havoc or make the country ungovernable for you or any southeastern in the even Buhari didn't come back as president and we lost out".
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by oladayod1: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
One nigeria
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by BanevsJoker(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Will you just shut up dia.. .....did they just wake up, and start issuing the ultimatum? Where were u when Kanu, and his touts are busy insulting, and inciting violence upandan.. ...

You don't seem very smart. When did verbal insult become more of a crime than actual murder and genocide, which the North have been guilty of, throughout this nation's history? So, from your reasoning, if Mr A insults Mr B, Mr B should kill Mr A? Really? Are you a beneficiary of Quota system education? That explains everything.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ProWalker: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Quagmire? There is no quagmire. Nobody gives a shit about secessionism in northern politics as long as they can deliver votes.
It is just politics here.
The SW and the north will collide very soon with regards to a candidacy and an alternative Southern voting bloc will be needed because the north will never trust a yoruba candidate to secure their interests.
Unless the SW decides to not ever run for presidency to keep the master-slave alliance going.

Lmao! It seems you've completely written off the Igbos Presidential candidate and are more interested in the SW vs a Northern Presidential candidate
Talk about a defeatist mentality grin

I'm still waiting for the day a major political party in Nigeria will field an Igbo presidential candidate with a Northern deputy grin
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2017
ProWalker:

Lmao! It seems you've completely written off the Igbos Presidential candidate and are more interested in the SW vs a Northern Presidential candidate
Talk about a defeatist mentality grin
I did not writing it off.
I am only stating current realities given the ambitions of each group.
Igbos have little interest in the presidency, but i can see them becoming president earlier than a yoruba candidate.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
sapele914:
Go and read the nursery story of the Pied Piper, that is where kanu and ipob will lead you bunch of blind rodents.
Another general election is approaching: Bags of rice, salt and tomatoes will start exchanging hands. They hold your progress to ransome, in order to give you peanuts. Fooooooooooooooools!!!! Giant of Africa!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ProWalker: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:
I did not writing it off.
I am only stating current realities given the ambitions of each group.
Igbos have little interest in the presidency, but i can see them becoming president earlier than a yoruba candidate.

You are of talking current realities and the bold in the same sentence? Are you just being delusional or naive or what? grin grin

What formed the basis of that your assumption? grin
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Suspend epa.. suspend
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by successincentiv(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok. Let's see how that will stop Biafra secession
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by cstr1000: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
ProWalker:

You are of talking current realities and the bold in the same sentence? Are you just being delusional or naive or what? grin grin

What formed the basis of that your assumption? grin

Just 6-7 years ago, the SW was in a political wilderness. Perpetual Opposition is what the SW is known for.
It only took a desperate buhari to bring the SW into the political lime-light.
Once buhari leaves the scene, and power struggle begins, the perpetual opposition will resume their status.
You will see.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by ProWalker: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Just 6-7 years ago, the SW was in a political wilderness. Perpetual Opposition is what the SW is known for.
It only took a desperate buhari to bring the SW into the political lime-light.
Once buhari leaves the scene, and power struggle begins, the perpetual opposition will resume their status.
You will see.

Lolzz, so you can easily see who has been the slave to Hausa Fulani since the period grin
You keep shooting yourself in the head boy!!
Yorubas are as comfortable in opposition as they are in power!! It's Ibos that always cry marginalisation and Biafra anytime they take them away from the center like fish out of water, acting like parasites on Nigeria grin
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

You should be ashamed of yourself thinking you can play on emotions to incite violence, and war, has it not dawn on you now that the Northerners you call names are even better at everything.. .?

With all your noise, hate speech, and all that over the years, did anyone even take you serious? Just one statement "ULTIMATUM " and your people are already pooing their pants, that is to tell you how relevant those you called Barbarians are..

Are they as barbaric as your brother offering his entire family for money ritual? Mr Man gerraherehmehn..

You be olodo, asinwin, arindin.. .
of course u guys took the hate speeches seriously... thats why u issued ultimatum. We wont stop the hate speeches nw even if u guys withraw ur ultimatum ten times. We would keep inciting u fools until u do ur worst... so that biafra would come. Of course u barbarians are very much relevant in nigeria. Who controls nigerian govt? U guys of course! But look at how the country has turned out under ur control. Nigerians nw go to university in benin republic. Every northerner should hide his face in shame for the nonsense u all turned this country into after the British left
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nairalenders!!!!

Hope now you all KNOW WHY THESE GUYS CAN NEVER BE QUESTIONED OR ARRESTED.

YOU SEE A GOVERNOR THERE?

AND OTHER DIGNITARIES?

JOKE OF A NATION

WHERE are the rats jooor?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by LC14052016: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Withdrawn becaUse buhari returns or because buhari instructed them to? That good, very nice. So in order words nigeria will remain a nation, undivided, as long as pmb is alive ?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
of course u guys took the hate speeches seriously... thats why u issued ultimatum. We wont stop the hate speeches nw even if u guys withraw ur ultimatum ten times. We would keep inciting u fools until u do ur worst... so that biafra would come. Of course u barbarians are very much relevant in nigeria. Who controls nigerian govt? U guys of course! But look at how the country has turned out under ur control. Nigerians nw go to university in benin republic. Every northerner should hide his face in shame for the nonsense u all turned this country into after the British left

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

Who are u referring to as "WE" , "YOUR" you must be smoking that thing again. ....

Continue the hate speech, and pls, don't forget to disrupt the Anambra election. ...OSU
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
BanevsJoker:

You don't seem very smart. When did verbal insult become more of a crime than actual murder and genocide, which the North have been guilty of, throughout this nation's history? So, from your reasoning, if Mr A insults Mr B, Mr B should kill Mr A? Really? Are you a beneficiary of Quota system education? That explains everything.

Are you really dis dumb or did u upgrade while I was away. ...?

The Rwanda genocide started from what you call a mere hate speech, the same thing you ppl did after the Murder of Sardauna. ....

The North has been guilty of genocide, where, and when? Is that what you tell yourself when u have ur a** whipped?

Keep it coming. .....You are so dumb that you think u can cause chaos, and then have ur Biafra? ??

You will only plunge urself into another suffering, and later lick ur wounds
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

Who are u referring to as "WE" , "YOUR" you must be smoking that thing again. ....

Continue the hate speech, and pls, don't forget to disrupt the Anambra election. ...OSU
Aboki continue ur backwardness.. but at least we have agreed to disagree
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

My agitation? Nothing concerns me and ipob. I am not their member and dont support them. Read my post well again.

You are asking them who cares about their agitation. Arewa cares o and that's why they gave the quit notice so don't come here to massage their shame pls.
Why should they withdraw it when ipob is still agitating? That's quite ridiculous.

Believe me no-one cares, the ultimatum was given bcoz the whole agitation seem to be build on hate for the North, Don't fain ignorance of all the tirade thrown about by KWUNU, and his touts.. .

Like I said when the ultimatum was given, it's condemnable, but it's necessary to checkmate the trouble makers. .

The ultimatum was greeted with condemnation from mostly Northern group, and other stakeholders, it was called off bcoz of words from elders, and well meaning / peaceful Igbos that has nothing to do with the hate speech. ...

If you think the hate speech, and insults will amount to nothing, then u r just but a kid.. ..
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
Aboki continue ur backwardness.. but at least we have agreed to disagree

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Bede2u(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
mumu... who taught u this quote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Emefiele, CBN Governor In Aso Rock / APC Convention: Police Teargas Delegates, Journalists As Thugs Strike / We Came To Possess Our Possession- Abuja Residents Cart Away Palliatives (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.