Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo (27912 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / BREAKING: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbos / Breaking News: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice Order To Ndigbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by kibra4u(m): 6:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2017
writetopoker:

they shouldn't have, did we beg them for withdrawal? Imbecillic foooools

You didn't beg but your elders did,aren't you aware?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2017
lofty900:
ndi ala. Ndi iberibe. Ndi nzuzu

Ndi Abiama. Ndi Okiki. Ndi Chukwu cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2017
" Postponing dooms day " lipsrsealed
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:43am On Aug 25, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Didn't we tell you guys that that quit notice was meant to destabilize Osibande pending when Buhari will return.

And Nnamdi Kanu's agitation is to destabilize who? Everybody knows that the Seccesionists agitations only gain momentum when Buhari was declared winner of the 2015 election.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:
Once u issue a threat, it does not matter whether u withdraw it, provision will be put in place to safeguard the loss of life.

There is a fine line between politics and criminality and the Arewa crossed that line.

Buhari is still not well and will return to UK, the election in Anambra will still be boycotted.

Nothing has changed, the world does not revolve around the hungry North.

Impeach Obiano now, demolish the Anambra Government House, recall all your federal lawmakers, recall all civil servants in the employ of the FG... For all I care. Do you think you're doing me, naaaaaaa at allllll.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Dillusionist:
what is AREWA youth again?

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by sandland: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2017
My stand is that you have no Authority what soever to issue notice in the first place. If you still call this place Nigeria, then it belongs to all of us. Kinji ( You hear). In my understanding, a Hausa man hates co-habitation naturally.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by modsfucker: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2017
amjoseph19:
And who cares??
They were looking for attention. Kanu didn't give them one.
Quite notice or no quite notice. Any Southerner especially an Igbo man leaving in the North is endangering his life.

How far, how about those guys arrested with Kanu, where are they now? Kanu no dey talk about them again. Is that how the Biafra is cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by opribo(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Why did they chicken out, they are cowards. They should go ahead let what will happen let it happen once and for all.

Hold your ground I hold mine. Don't dare threaten anybody if Nigeria belongs to all of us. What da hell.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Will you just shut up dia.. .....did they just wake up, and start issuing the ultimatum? Where were u when Kanu, and his touts are busy insulting, and inciting violence upandan.. ...

Kanu is stil on the agitation so ur ariwa should stick to their words
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by topbollz(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2017
The Igbos up North had better start sleeping with one eye opened. When this guys give threat no be joke ooO. Person wey dey live with Boko Haram suppose know say dem wickedness na long thing. They will say all his well till those they hate enters well.

They ain't like any of us down south. Tolerance no dey their dictionary they are only buying time the wise Igbo's are gradually using wisdom to establish branches back home with the hope that it might one day become HQ

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by luluman: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
writetopoker:

they shouldn't have, did we beg them for withdrawal? Imbecillic foooools
And now you will not shut your mouth.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by laliga01: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
angry , am happy for the quit notice, let Igbo's gather sense and invest in the east.

I believe some persons have talked sense to those illiterate youths, because they are have more to loose if they implement that quit notice.

no one is willing to put any serious investment in the north despite the fact they have been in power since the creation of Nigeria, but the people who took the risk to invest in a violent prone area you want yo chase them.

give the southwest or the east the kind of political / presidential positions the north has enjoyed and watch the regions rival Dubai.

Hausa/Fulani destroying the little left of Nigeria's civilization since the creation of man. angry
Guy oil de your head..you get foresight.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by luluman: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Didn't we tell you guys that that quit notice was meant to destabilize Osibande pending when Buhari will return.
Who is Osinbade please?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by amjoseph19: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2017
modsfucker:

How far, how about those guys arrested with Kanu, where are they now? Kanu no dey talk about them again. Is that how the Biafra is cheesy
I'm very fine, how are you?
He is talking about them. You don't want to know the truth rather you chose to believe what will make you happy. You can be as happy as you want but it won't still change fact.
Kanu have been visiting the family of those still in prison. You can check it out on YouTube to see video evidence. Their family are well taken care of by the IPOB family. I believe, alot of underground work are going on for the betterment of their family and securing their release.
Don't get it twisting... Biafra is not just about kanu. it is bigger than him.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by kechywillz(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2017
This is a wake up call,it's time for our people to start investing In the east as investing elsewere in Nigeria is too consequential, anything can happen tomorrow and just a twinkle of an eye,your investment is gone. I think am wiser,all my investment, weather big or small,it will be south south or east side
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by inquizimedia: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
The group made the declaration in Kaduna, but called it off in Abuja, a move that bears more of symbolism that may immediately meet the eye...
http://inquizimedia.com/2017/08/25/northern-youth-call-off-quit-notice/

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:
Once u issue a threat, it does not matter whether u withdraw it, provision will be put in place to safeguard the loss of life.

There is a fine line between politics and criminality and the Arewa crossed that line.

Buhari is still not well and will return to UK, the election in Anambra will still be boycotted.

Nothing has changed, the world does not revolve around the hungry North.
u guys re so ignorant of the reality.
u prefer to continue in ur dream world of self delusion.
ibos who chose not to settle and invest in the SE re not fools.
everyone seeks a greener pasture.
if they were to invest only in the SE then only them and their families wud eat their investments.
u guys should learn to think outside the box for godsake.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Halo22: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2017
A lesson for the Igbos ....never to settle in a region where your lives would be threatened and withdrawn at will. Still hold this with a pinch of salt cos am sure more threats will still come from them. By the way what was Kenneth doing there, is he an Arewa youth?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2017
justbusy:
I blame your teacher in English Language. Moderators!!!!!!! Henceforth, before anybody can join this platform, conduct the following tests on him:
1 literacy Test. (93% of the members here suffers from this)
2.mental test (87% of the people here fall under this category)
Nairaland is not a lunatic centre!

Is that all u ve got OSU!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Nwadiuto247:

Stop deceiving yourself pls. It was ipob actions that made them issue the quit notice . Has ipob stopped their actions since they gave the quit notice? No. Did ipob beg them? Ipob did not even reply their talks except the quit notice which they accepted whole heartedly.
. I am not ipob member but i dont like this withdrawal of the quit notice .

You can write to your elders to stop the lobbying. .....when u keep rubbishing them, and building your agitation on hate for the North, you think they will fold their arms, and just watch?

Who the heck cares about your agitation, just don't drag others into it, like the way u making it seems like the Northerners are the ones Holding you.. ...

Continue the hate speech, Shettima groups are still there... ...awon oniranu. ..
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017
project2018:
fool keep thinking rubbish if we need you we will not want biafra.. We don't need you get that to your Brain

Olodo! You don't need them, why are your elders having sleepless night over the ultimatum?

You should have just thank Shetimma, and all move back to your enclave.. ....

You think you will keep spreading hate speech, and they will find their arms?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by masada: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
nobody cares

like thier opinion matters sef

one section cannot determine where others will stay
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by daveson2020(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin arewa parasites, arewa slaves, arewa almajiris, arewa shoe shinners, arewa suya makers, arewa nail cutters, arewa unity beggers. Shame on you for withdrawal of your stupid quit notice. We biafrans are the most courageous people in the whole world, when we say something we do it, we said we will sit at home we did it, we said we will protest we did it despite your zombie militaries and police, now we said there will be no election in biafra land and we will do it. Stop comparing your selves with us. grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
u should be the one to shut cause u have nothing reasonable to say or write. why reverse the ultimatum. better use ur brain.

Because your elders are lobbying upandan, and we'll meaning Igbos u like you touts that has amount to nothing in life need their livelihood. ...

Hence I forget, greetings from "NORTHERN IGBOS"
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2017
EasyWork001:

Ehn, so you saw this in an Igbo house. Wow! For this to be true it means you are their houseboy. Pele... to be wretched like you no easy

Don't worry they will feed you on time. We know that feeding is a crisis among your people these days

It's a well known fact that you people wake your parents with kicks.. ...., and o yea, am wretch enough to feed your generation. .....

Is that all you ve got OSU?
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Bede2u:
my point exactly. We cant fight u in a war alone and win. But we would play on ur fragile emotions to force u to get violent first. We knw dat this time, even brittain will fight against u. U see hw ur body don dey hot. I neva even yab muhammed. U guys are really uneducated barbarians and strategy is wat we shall use to defeat u this time. U knw d world is unhappy with muslims now dont u?

You should be ashamed of yourself thinking you can play on emotions to incite violence, and war, has it not dawn on you now that the Northerners you call names are even better at everything.. .?

With all your noise, hate speech, and all that over the years, did anyone even take you serious? Just one statement "ULTIMATUM " and your people are already pooing their pants, that is to tell you how relevant those you called Barbarians are..

Are they as barbaric as your brother offering his entire family for money ritual? Mr Man gerraherehmehn..

You be olodo, asinwin, arindin.. .
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by orisa37: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Very good.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by bonechamberlain(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2017
Paretomaster:

Because your elders are lobbying upandan, and we'll meaning Igbos u like you touts that has amount to nothing in life need their livelihood. ...

Hence I forget, greetings from "NORTHERN IGBOS"
like I said if u have nothing to say, use ur brain next time.
Re: Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo by Paretomaster(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2017
bonechamberlain:
like I said if u have nothing to say, use ur brain next time.

Oh you are as pathetic as the Albino himself.. ..just swerve. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Ex-Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma Arrives In Nigeria / Proud Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.