Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen (42511 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Enoma222(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
I need a gf ....i stay in benin ...pls reply if interested ! thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by larabae13(f): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 25, 2017
midehill:
cheesy

that was how u derail my thread...I will treat ur fuvkup cheesy

that was how u derail my thread...I will treat ur fuvkup
abeg no treat my fuk up shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cool some ladies are just too lazy to learn

Do we have a pre-wedding appointment grin
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ladies, let's talk about our kitchen skills as we prepare ourselves for marriage.

On the 19th of August was Mildred's marriage introduction, as expected everyone was happy knowing she's the slayqueen of the family and the first to bring a man home to her parents. Her in-laws were all smiles to have her as their future DIL.
The mother of the bride to be is not happy, Mildred can't cook even indomie.it will be shameful to allow her marry without some cooking lessons. She enrolled her already in a catering school.
I was shock to see a woman that cooks very well but her daughters can't cook.

My aim of creating this thread is to advice young ladies to also slay in the kitchen. Don't be shy, you can still learn now that you're still with mama. The way to a Man's heart is through food not sex lipsrsealed

I reserve my comments.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 25, 2017
nice one. food over everything tongue
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Enoma222(m): 4:45am On Aug 25, 2017
larabae13:
Hmmn
What ?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 6:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cool some ladies are just too lazy to learn
They'll disgrace their parents
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 25, 2017
indodon:
came in like a female,,, shaking my bum bum grin
ewo! Bum bum kee undecided

hu dash yhu lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by indodon(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2017
julietkcee:
ewo! Bum bum kee undecided
hu dash yhu lipsrsealed
eeeeeeeee but I have nyash
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Victornezzar: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Girls won't comment cos dey are guilty
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by larabae13(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2017
Enoma222:
What ?
Nothing oo.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by RexEmmyGee: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Oga mod you left the remaining [/] on slay
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by koolcat: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:
pls gimme 2 and bring 100 naira change
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by dust144(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
I can cook, but my wife got me throw her cooking. If Na jazz I want more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by HeWrites(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't be shy, you can still learn now that you're still with mama. The way to a Man's heart is through food not sex lipsrsealed

U ghat it... If una wan win my heart use FOOOOOD!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by YelloweWest: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2017
youngreva:
ladies will avoid this thread like a plague.....
Like if you agree with me
Ladies are all over this thread. Most nigerian ladies take pride in having good cooking skills

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by EmekaBlue(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Our ladies of nowadays dont know how to cook like their mothers but can drink more than their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by sulayman4u: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
A slay Queen that cannot cook indomie, is that one slay @ all.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by lonelydora: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Josephjnr:

The way to my own heart na sex o. Sorry

Me too. Wetin bi food? No kitchen food pass bedroom food.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Ginaz(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Una go talk say way to man's heart na food. But when una dey on top woman una go deny food, come promise jet, aeroplane, almost say sell una sef if she go allow una suck her big breast .

For bed una go say na sex be the only map wey go fit locate una soul.

Na una Don go food.

OK o, but all in all, na girl with good character na better pass.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2017
I know so many of them that can't cook, there is this particular one that lives with her boyfriend, the guy cooks for her.

Their mother will be busy teaching househelp how to cook not knowing she is doing her daughters bad.

Most of them out of shame learn how to cook from their fellow students in school, by the time your fellow girls don laugh you tire, nobody go tell you may you go learn how to cook.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Adaomalight(f): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
Nice one wink
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Josephjnr(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:

Me too. Wetin bi food? No kitchen food pass bedroom food.

Dats my guy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by wristbangle: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Some ladies are so lazy in kitchen and even in bed to the extent that they can't prepare ordinary indomie or eba.

They want men to provide all their needs and still ride on them during pre-intimacy/sex while they lie like useless log of wood enjoying his football skills on them.

Useless slay witches

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by anonymuz(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Our ladies of nowadays dont know how to cook like their mothers but can drink more than their fathers.
na xo bro
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Freethought(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Ladies, let's talk about our kitchen skills as we prepare ourselves for marriage.

On the 19th of August was Mildred's marriage introduction, as expected everyone was happy knowing she's the slayqueen of the family and the first to bring a man home to her parents. Her in-laws were all smiles to have her as their future DIL.
The mother of the bride to be is not happy, Mildred can't cook even indomie.it will be shameful to allow her marry without some cooking lessons. She enrolled her already in a catering school.

My aim of creating this thread is to advice young ladies to also slay in the kitchen. Don't be shy, you can still learn now that you're still with mama. The way to a Man's heart is through food not sex lipsrsealed

Please help us tell them oooo. I'm tired of Bola
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by anonymuz(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2017
I have a cousin that can't even prepare a tasty noodle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by jrerico1(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2017
I pity for my sisters, if they don't learn now they will struggle when dy get married

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Cyberdroid: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:

You must be under the influence of Water spirit.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Blackhawk01: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
The more you cook, you get better. Why did you find it difficult? Before now, I cook everyday he doesn't eat refrigerated food. I find a way to convince him this year after 9 years

9years of cooking everyday? shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Ion envy you. I'll put in more effort sha undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.