Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen (42522 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm feeling somehow today cry

Why is life so unfair to some? Smile can no longer cover the pains. I need it! Everything in me needs it, why can't I get it, why? Why? Why? crycrycrycry
Cc mimimile93, milemimi930
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cc mimimile93, milemimi930

Life is not fair to everyone.
Life is a game and some people play it to their favor.

Everybody passes tru sh!ts.
If we were to trade places and u decide to trade place with a man on a private jet u will be grateful to the creator. That man on a jet plane has a million problem than a man in a keke...

Life is a battle field.... Survival of the fittest.

Never give up. Sh!t happens for a reason.

My mom once told me a story. She said 'Once upon a time, there was a boy who had nothing and was tired of life. He was left with a banana and he told himself, (LIFE IS HARD, I AM LEFT TO EAT BANANAS. AFTER EATING THIS ONE BANANA, I WILL KILL MYSELF'.
He went to a forest, climb a tree and sat on the tree to eat the banana. After peelin d banana and eat, he dropped the banana peel on the ground and he was shocked to see someone else picked the peel and eat. So he said to himself, i won't kill myself anymore. I have seen someone whose case is worse than mine.

Stay focus never give up.

A bad weather makes the best pilot.

A storm makes the best sailor.

Focus on the reward and not the process.

The process is never friendly.

LIFE is a game and it is either you win or u quit. There is no loser in the game of life. Only winners and quiters.

If you don't quit, you can't be defeated...

An old man once told me, 'Keep your eyes up, even when your face is down make sure your eyes are up'.

Only people you look up can see far and if you can see far, then you can go far..

Failure is an opportunity to do one thing twice or more.

Make sure you don't give in to life's battle.

Don't disapoint ur generation.

The world owes u nothing if you fail.

Think positive and do positive. A man is made up of his thoughts..

Keep your head up. The sky is your springboard.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Life is not fair to everyone.
Life is a game and some people play it to their favor.

Everybody passes tru sh!ts.
If we were to trade places and u decide to trade place with a man on a private jet u will be grateful to the creator. That man on a jet plane has a million problem than a man in a keke...

Life is a battle field.... Survival of the fittest.

Never give up. Sh!t happens for a reason.

My mom once told me a story. She said 'Once upon a time, there was a boy who had nothing and was tired of life. He was left with a banana and he told himself, (LIFE IS HARD, I AM LEFT TO EAT BANANAS. AFTER EATING THIS ONE BANANA, I WILL KILL MYSELF'.
He went to a forest, climb a tree and sat on the tree to eat the banana. After peelin d banana and eat, he dropped the banana peel on the ground and he was shocked to see someone else picked the peel and eat. So he said to himself, i won't kill myself anymore. I have seen someone whose case is worse than mine.

Stay focus never give up.

A bad weather makes the best pilot.

A storm makes the best sailor.

Focus on the reward and not the process.

The process is never friendly.

LIFE is a game and it is either you win or u quit. There is no loser in the game of life. Only winners and quiters.

If you don't quit, you can't be defeated...

An old man once told me, 'Keep your eyes up, even when your face is down make sure your eyes are up'.

Only people you look up can see far and if you can see far, then you can go far..

Failure is an opportunity to do one thing twice or more.

Make sure you don't give in to life's battle.

Don't disapoint ur generation.

The world owes u nothing if you fail.

Think positive and do positive. A man is made up of his thoughts..

Keep your head up. The sky is your springboard.

Thanks Mimi, you are a nice person. These words are encouraginggrin
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
cool
Oyindidi:
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:
cool
Are you a Christian?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
80% of naija ladies can't cook..
So what are y'all slaying in the kitchen?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Are you a Christian?
fvck religion.
I am not from Adam and Eve.
I am from the one Cain was afraid of.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

fvck religion.

I am not from Adam and Eve.

I am from the one Cain was afraid of.
There is freedom of religion, you should be tolerant to others religion.

Do you believe there is God?
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
There is freedom of religion, you should be tolerant to others religion.

Do you believe there is God?

religion is the next thing I don't want to get close to after women..

Religion and women have done a lot of havoc in my family.

I was a Christian but now I am a child of God.

Most times I doubt the existence of God.
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

religion is the next thing I don't want to get close to after women..

Religion and women have done a lot of havoc in my family.

I was a Christian but now I am a child of God.

Most times I doubt the existence of God.
OK child of Godgrin
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
OK child of Godgrin

this thread is for leeches..

Why call me here?

Next time call me on a thread that is against leeches
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Oyindidi(f): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

this thread is for leeches..

Why call me here?

Next time call me on a thread that is against leeches
Lol, na person wey allow leech to such him blood, leech dey suck. No blame them, blame yourself
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by milemimi93(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, na person wey allow leech to such him blood, leech dey suck. No blame them, blame yourself

last time I checked, naija girls were all leeches...
Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by Freethought(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Just imagine what we have to deal with on Nl.

Nor mind them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.