Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42187 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Munamoqel: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?

139 Likes 21 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
That's a rhetorical question.. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Not only in Lagos

It's everywhere these days

How shopping malls became their operational HQ still baffles me

362 Likes 27 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Conwarden: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level. Of prostitution ,runs hookup how to guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl .site like badoo and coded run has increase the tempo of transactional sex by ladies .this has increase the probability of marrying a woman that has sleep with hundred of men .Lagos men how do cope .

Marry a virgin . . .

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters! Leviticus 19:13 KJV fall on you all angry angry angry

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Try village girls then.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pitroski(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
There is hungry in the land

Factory workers dey get less than minimum wage

While sale girls or boys dey get less than 20k

And a night hookup worth minimum 5k
Bro do your plus and minus na

226 Likes 19 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by BabbanBura(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level. Of prostitution ,runs hookup how to guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl .site like badoo and coded run has increase the tempo of transactional sex by ladies .this has increase the probability of marrying a woman that has sleep with hundred of men .Lagos men how do cope .

Good question! And ritualists, yahoo boys and old yoruba men no dey allow virgin girls to ripe intact again!

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by alphaNomega: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
You marry a virgin!

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by luizpippo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
A bag of rice is 26k, while fish and meat are sky high.
Normal office work for most females is 35k tops per month while transportation from it is around 15k.

But some charges 10 to 15k for short time which may not be up to 4 hours, remove TP from it and if they get this 3 times in a week, then you think they would want to do any white or blue collar job when red collar job is more profitable?

Some even gets satisfied by the guy.

Imagine runs girl expecting to be sucked and wants to cum!!!!

289 Likes 26 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by stunnert(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Na to call my grandma for village make she make help me find one saint of a maiden who is untouched

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Sammy101111(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
I wonder hook up every where most girls will have a good job they will still do coded hook up .
I know this beautiful lady i liked she had a shop she was a make up artist she was forming for me so i stopped bothering her .
One weekend i was in a hotel chilling with my friends i saw a phone call it was the babe i never even said anything she told me sammy where are you hope you wont dull me i will come meet you am staying overnight .
I was like okay i had knew something was wrong she mistakenly called my own sammy it wasn't me she wanted to call . i thought it was even a joke i gave her hotel address room number she came i told her to collect the keys and go into the room she did so i told her to order anything she needs i came knocking at the door around 10:30pm she open she saw me she was so shock and cold i told her cool down let me in i came in she was shy afraid i told her she shouldn't be so we sit discuss and she said it wasnt me she wanted to call and it was late she cant go home back so we just made love all through the night she was very happy because i never judged her or give her attitude the next morning i gave her some cash even did transfer to her and called bolt to take her home we be came good friends from then she is married now but she always texed me to check up on me always

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
My bloda. The mata self tyre me. I am really looking for a calm headed and homely lady to start a relationship that will lead to marriage. However,if you check carefully, even the most quietest of them have a touch of ashawo vibez undecided

T O DARLING

177 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by goshikid: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bros like this na to find who you go fit handle oo

Country no get joy

If you see babe where go fit sacrifies her time and money for you not all this urgent 2k girls, my broda Marry am o

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by toujurs: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Even choir mistress have joined bad gang

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nyascobar1414: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Go take a Virgin if you have standards.
Bro.. As years pass by, they are turning to evening newspapers...

5yrs from now females will be desperate for marriage... Mark my word 5yrs from now...
They literally think they can eat their cake and have it..

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Fiscus105(m): 3:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Sammy101111:
I wonder hook up every where most girls will have a good job they will still do coded hook up .
I know this beautiful lady i liked she had a shop she was a make up artist she was forming for me so i stopped bothering her .
One weekend i was in a hotel chilling with my friends i saw a phone call it was the babe i never even said anything she told me sammy where are you hope you wont dull me i will come meet you am staying overnight .
I was like okay i had knew something was wrong she mistakenly called my own sammy it wasn't me she wanted to call . i thought it was even a joke i gave het hotel address room number she came i told her to collect the keys and go into the room she did so i told her to order anything she needs i came knocking at the door around 10:30pm she open she saw me she was so shock and cold i told het cool down let me in i came in she was shy afraid i told her she shouldn't be so we sit discuss and she said it wasnt me she wanted to call and it was late she cant go home back so we just made love all through the night she was very happy because i never judged her or give her attitude the next morning i gave her some cash even did transfer to her and called bolt to take her home we be came good friends from then she is married now but she always texed me to check up on me always

95% of make up artist ladies are into runs (or like to be sleeping around)

195 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by stacyadams: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

With the high level of prostitution,runs, hookup .why will a Lagos stand up guy get married or give birth to a female child

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Southernigbo: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
among the otherwise bad ones there are still good ones. I don't know about other sites, but badoo has many decent girls who are marriage materials

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by IamV: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2022
By foolishly convincing ourselves that most of the girls we consider "wife materials" are different from those hook up ladies.

Most men enjoy living in deceit.

Most men think their own girl is different.
Like,among those girls involved in runs,that their own girlfriend can't stoop that low.
The only thing that can convince them otherwise is when she's caught cheating, red handed,only then can most come to the reality that their much appreciated girlfriend is not that special and different from the other ladies they don't consider marriageable.

Ever since I learnt that "the air I breathe" might be another guys unappreciated sperm bank and h*e,I live happily thereafter.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by sukkot: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2022
LOL
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Rahkman: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Naija girls don cast finish I no fit marry lie lie na to dey fuùck dey go.........fùck and enjoy urself fellas ....pussy is everywhere....pussy for everyone...marry one of this damaged slay queen's at ur own peril

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Sammy101111(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Hook up now for women na self hustle and self employed self made business low key lol
Any woman that fuc.......ked a guy for what he as na still hook up package

Once a woman makes money are major priority before dating a guy she is a bitch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Kennyfancy(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Ask Buhari
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Passionate888: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
That oxlaid girl get serious relationship but she still go do hookup. Most Nigerian girls no dey do love, na money.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by BAZ001: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
There are still good girls out there but most times they look like runs girls cos both the good and bad girls wants to do flat tummy and big bum and also want to get married and still free from men’s control.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Christane: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
most men re afraid to get married dis days ...cus of how Nigerian ladies av become prostitute all in d name of hook up ... Nigerian girls ain't after true love dey are after money ...once u av money u re their true love ..bt once u go broke dey move ....this gat me thinking how can a man get a true partner to plan a future with when girls av turn themselves to glorified prostitute all in the name of hook up

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by stano2(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Well if Nigerian men will stop patronizing them.
The menace will reduce, they will port to another country.

Things are becoming too difficult in the country, parents are giving births to numerous children they can’t provide for nor take care of.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Who marriage help this day. Na to fund one sheri koko give am belle, settle her then I carry my baby go

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by chukwuibuipob: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
sad B4 u buy suya,garri,u sha must taste) sample.U'll knw if she's DEEP and the place is like potopoto, highway

Marry a young unexposed girl and experience peace of mind

Go to Badoo
The HOME of EXPIRED , OVERUSED pusi.Someone will dress anyhow and tell u she nor dey do hookup.Nah lie

20 Likes

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by MaverickA3: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach