Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators (33295 Views)

You’re An Ingrate – Bianca Ojukwu Tells Governor Obiano / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
6UEE:
I guess that ffk must be the biggest hero in yoruba land for being able to make people believe he had Bianca. It's unfortunate he had no proof to show for it, no child from Bianca, no condom, nothing. I understand that we the yoruba people consider the Igbo race to possess some kind of superior gene hence a great honor on any yoruba man that is able to tap into it. I would like to use this medium to beg my people to stop acting so desperate and needy whenever a yoruba man manages to score with an Igbo woman. It's making it get into their heads and making us look inferior.
Shut up ipob miscreant. Can you tell your father to show the prove of the girl he brags to bang. As in, condom, baby, or where they did it. They called you pig and and you are proving it by reason like the pig. Cry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop what has happened between Bianca and ffk. If you can bring out prove of the girl you said you bang, then we will ask ffk to bring his. The truth of the matter is that ffk bang Bianca. Or has Bianca herself ever denied it to you.

6 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Deo1986(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2017
she is very right... Nnamdi Kanu should start election boycott in Abia his state. Anambra is the craddle of igbo culture, the likes of nnamdi kanu cannot have a say over anambra.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyjetty: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2017
MXrap:
Good one from Bianca. NK should start from his state.

Agreed. Let him begin with the boycott in Abia State, his home state that is riddled with corrupt politicians and bad governors.Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Ladyjumong(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
Omo why do u like telling lies 45million people hahaha or u re under panis wen u re typing dis ! because dat is d only time people do say other things
under panis? are u okay. why dnt u quote me in a civilize manner if at all u need a matured reponse. course if it's the other way ur heading than em nt ready to troll with u
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:
Fools won't listen to you
And Idiolts will listen to her
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Women are always gullible and easy to manipulate besides who is she speaking for? Her opinions are irrelevant In Igbo culture women do not involve in land disputes if you are a real Igbo you will know this so again her opinion isn't relevant! Just buy her nice dresses bleaching creams and jewelleries and fuvk her very hard and she will follow youn grin she is for the highest bidder.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken...let them go and start the confusion in their home states.

Anambra is currently the most progressive state in the South East and we do not want distractions!

2 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by 6UEE: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up ipob miscreant. Can you tell your father to show the prove of the girl he brags to bang. As in, condom, baby, or where they did it. They called you pig and and you are proving it by reason like the pig. Cry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop what has happened between Bianca and ffk. Of you can bring out prove of the girl you to said you bang, then we will ask ffk to bring his. The truth of the matter is that ffk bang Bianca. Or has Bianca herself ever denied it to you.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't say he didn't bang her, just that he had nothing to show for it. At least, a picture would suffice. BTW, I banged your mom and her mother doggy style and I'm not bragging about it. Besides, I've got proof.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
During the last Biafra war, Bianca Ojukwu was not born and she's not even the Original wife of Ojukwu, Ojukwu got married to her just to keep body and blood running, therefore she has no moral ground what so ever to talk on sensitive issues regarding Igbos or Biafra. She didn't get married to Ojukwu to support him in Biafra quest, but she agreed to marry him because of whom Ojukwu is and his wealth. Just like Irala married Oshiomole, we all know is because of whom Oshiomole is/was and the wealth therein that can make a small girl as beautiful as Irala agree to marry a grincheesy like Oshiomole. Bianca is not an Igbo, she's not even a Biafra by origin and therefore remains as insignificant as "P" in psyche in any core issues pertaining to Igbos or Biafrans in general. As a woman she can be brought with material stuffs, cash and even very cheap too.
She was not born during the war but you were born during the war abi, go and tell her that and not here on nairaland. She's is more relevant than your entire lineage in igboland and nothing anyone of you can do about that than to wail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Quality20(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2017
all igbos are suppose to pay homage to this bianca cos she is surviving queen of d late biafra warlord ojukwu. Failing to do so renders them renegade and disowned. Even ffk agrees with ojukwu on biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by patola080(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
under panis? are u okay. why dnt u quote me in a civilize manner if at all u need a matured reponse. course if it's the other way ur heading than em nt ready to troll with u
same here too but am just telling you d true because wen someone is under or on top dat is wen one make promise n tell lies, so take ur own out of d two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by mana123: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
During the last Biafra war, Bianca Ojukwu was not born and she's not even the Original wife of Ojukwu, Ojukwu got married to her just to keep body and blood running, therefore she has no moral ground what so ever to talk on sensitive issues regarding Igbos or Biafra. She didn't get married to Ojukwu to support him in Biafra quest, but she agreed to marry him because of whom Ojukwu is and his wealth. Just like Irala married Oshiomole, we all know is because of whom Oshiomole is/was and the wealth therein that can make a small girl as beautiful as Irala agree to marry a grincheesy like Oshiomole. Bianca is not an Igbo, she's not even a Biafra by origin and therefore remains as insignificant as "P" in psyche in any core issues pertaining to Igbos or Biafrans in general. As a woman she can be brought with material stuffs, cash and even very cheap too.

THIS ONE MUST BE A REAL RET@RD, SOUNDING SO INCOHERENT AND CHEAP REASONING. BROS, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF A FORMER GOVERNOR OF THE OLD ANAMBRA STATE WHICH COMPRISED OF ENUGU, ANAMBRA AND EBONYI STATES. HER FATHER IS THE SINGLE LARGEST INDIVIDUAL LANDOWNER AND PROPERTY MOGUL IN ENUGU STATE. CHECK. PEDDLE YOUR SWEET AND CHINGUM IN YOUR KIOSK!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by caracas: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2017
The time of the ojukwus is gone
We are now in the time of the NNAMDI KANUS .
HOLY HOLY HOLY NNAMDI KANU IS ANOTHER SAVIOUR.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
MTKbudapest:
Nonsense!

There will not be any fu ckin election in this zoo
Carry your fucking breast go stop the election na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by cstr1000: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up ipob miscreant. Can you tell your father to show the prove of the girl he brags to bang. As in, condom, baby, or where they did it. They called you pig and and you are proving it by reason like the pig. Cry from now till thy kingdom comes, it won't stop what has happened between Bianca and ffk. If you can bring out prove of the girl you said you bang, then we will ask ffk to bring his. The truth of the matter is that ffk bang Bianca. Or has Bianca herself ever denied it to you.
Bianca sued him for libel, and somehow got it resolved after FFK must have consulted some elders to beg .
Yoruba perv with zero life ambition.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by wingmanII: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2017
louqas:
Children of hate

Slaves of cownu

Ipod miscreants are coming to tell her her life story now.

Wetin concern me sef

Was it not the same woman one yoruba christian called ffk has been servicing before and after the demise of ojukwu? Ffk serviced her so well that ipod have made him a high chief in biafra and promised to make him a minister

Pej has said it all EVEN THOUGH OJUKWU IS DEAD
HIS MANHOOD LIVES ON
Stupid bigoted mods! You banned me cause I responded in kind to this sick poster above. Do you think Bianca is not a mother? Where is the fairness.?
You deleted my response and left his own. Remember their is a law on hate speech now, you guys will soon get what is coming to you. Continue. Seun watch out before your mods put you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2017
mana123:

THIS ONE MUST BE A REAL RET@RD, SOUNDING SO INCOHERENT AND CHEAP REASONING. BROS, SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF A FORMER GOVERNOR OF THE OLD ANAMBRA STATE WHICH COMPRISED OF ENUGU, ANAMBRA AND EBONYI STATES. HER FATHER IS THE SINGLE LARGEST INDIVIDUAL LANDOWNER AND PROPERTY MOGUL IN ENUGU STATE. CHECK. PEDDLE YOUR SWEET AND CHINGUM IN YOUR KIOSK!
Tankiu grin a a anumpama
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by wingmanII: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Quality20:
all igbos are suppose to pay homage to this bianca cos she is surviving queen of d late biafra warlord ojukwu. Failing to do so renders them renegade and disowned. Even ffk agrees with ojukwu on biafra.

Did you all pay homage to Awolowo s widow? To the extent some people changed her initials from HID to HIV simply cause they felt she was sympathetic to PDP.
Bloody Hypocrite!
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Ladyjumong(f): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
same here too but am just telling you d true because wen someone is under or on top dat is wen one make promise n tell lies, so take ur own out of d two
still nt ready to troll with a civilize nd matured response ?

okay

maybe dat will start when next we quote each other in some other thread. atleast we knw certain thing we should avoid

till then cool
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
Women are always gullible and easy to manipulate besides who is she speaking for? Her opinions are irrelevant In Igbo culture women do not involve in land disputes if you are a real Igbo you will know this so again her opinion isn't relevant! Just buy her nice dresses bleaching creams and jewelleries and fuvk her very hard and she will follow youn grin she is for the highest bidder.
And must you exposed igbo girls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2017
We the Biafran youth have resolved to take the bull by the horn and free ourselves and unborn generation from the slavery called Nigeria, nobody can stand in our way, not even Nnamdi kanu or our great father late ojukwu, let alone Bianca Ojukwu.

Tell Mrs Bianca ojukwu that we do not play politics of political settlement. We do not play politics of ambassadorial appointment.
We play politics of freedom to the oppressed.

All hail Biafra.

No referendum , no election in Biafraland beginning with Anambra.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
She's is more relevant than your entire lineage in igboland and nothing anyone of you can do about that than to wail.
You're wrong, come 18/11/2017 by the time the entire people in my lineage boycotts the election, you will understand how irrelevant she is including your irrelevant thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by patola080(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
still nt ready to troll with a civilize nd matured response ?

okay

maybe dat will start when next we quote each other in some other thread. atleast we knw certain thing we should avoid

till then cool
ok wen dat time cum
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2017
6UEE:
Don't get me wrong, I didn't say he didn't bang her, just that he had nothing to show for it. At least, a picture would suffice. BTW, I banged your mom and her mother doggy style and I'm not bragging about it. Besides, I've got proof.
Tell your father to bring the picture of the girl he bragged to bang as a prove and stop being foolish. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Foxxybrown: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
She was not born during the war but you were born during the war abi, go and tell her that and not here on nairaland. She's is more relevant than your entire lineage in igboland and nothing anyone of you can do about that than to wail.

Well said, Bianca and don't mind these foolish idiots. Instead of seeing how they can elect credible leaders to empower youths in their states and to fast track development, some deluded fools are busy shouting election boycott. Let's see how these vagrants will enforce this boycott in the entire eastern states. Am just sorry for all those hypnotized youths that will be shot down in the streets in the primes of their lives all in the name of protest while all these thieving politicians that are using them to fuel agitation are making their way into the national treasury!

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Ladyjumong(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
ok wen dat time cum

cool
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:
We the Biafran youth have resolved to take the bull by the horn and free ourselves and unborn generation from the slavery called Nigeria, nobody can stand in our way, not even Nnamdi kanu or our great father late ojukwu, let alone Bianca Ojukwu.

Tell Mrs Bianca ojukwu that we do not play politics of political settlement. We do not play politics of ambassadorial appointment.

All hail Biafra.

Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic.
biafran1stson:

All hail Biafra.

Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic. During the civil war,was it not this same Igbo's who oppressed the ikwerres? now they are shouting Biafra, I trust my ikwerre brother's, Rivers state will never be Biafra!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Pigsandidiots: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:

Bianca sued him for libel, and somehow got it resolved after FFK must have consulted some elders to beg .
Yoruba perv with zero life ambition.
Oga shut up, he banged her so well. If you have sense and not that of pig, you will ask yourself this, is Bianca the only girl in the world, why did ffk not talk of other girls. Why did he not talk of Genevieve or ini edo, why only Bianca. My friend, he banged her so well.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by hammerT: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2017
THIS IS A FAKE NEWS BIANCA OJUKWU DID NOT SAY DAT.

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER NOT TO GET INVOLVED.

ESPECIALLY AS IPOB HOLDS THE OJUKWU IN THE HIGHEST OF REGARDS.

NNAMDI KANU IS ONE OF OJUKWU CHILDREN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.