Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators (33310 Views)

You’re An Ingrate – Bianca Ojukwu Tells Governor Obiano / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by victorioushands: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
rheether:
After Ffk don fvck her to stupor.

...then he turned to your ugly mother and sisters
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by victorioushands: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofai:
Who is Bianca when it comes to matters regarding biafran agitations in IPOB? Did anybody stop you from voting?

Madam Bianca, you married ojukwu but you are not in any position to give any instruction concerning biafran pursuit from IPOB, who are you?

Since when did this nonsense start in igboland just because you are a government appointee?

Madam don't you ever disgrace yourself. I admire you, but that's where it ends. Go and vote if you must vote, nobody is stopping you to vote.

rusher14:
Bianca is an Afonja.

For insulting Bianca, you will die in your quest for Biafra but you will not see it. And for your information, your Kanu is not fit to clean her shoes.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
kkboy:
How on earth will anybody think that election will not hold in ANAMBRA STATE.
Honestly my people need another orientation, Yes Igbos are very good in business and entrepreneurship, but very bad in POLITICS.
IPOB should change their strategy, obviously the present method is a disaster

non of your biz

afonja
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by rheether(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:

...then he turned to your ugly mother and sisters

And yours will be next wink
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by rusher14: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:

For insulting Bianca, you will die in your quest for Biafra but you will not see it.

Amen.

I am ijaw / itshekiri person.

grin
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by rusher14: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:

For insulting Bianca, you will die in your quest for Biafra but you will not see it. And for your information, your Kanu is not fit to clean her shoes.

Amin.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

Niger Delta has no history, it's a creation of Hausa-fulani hegemonist for the effective exploitation of the people.
of which people if I may ask?
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

of which people if I may ask?

Biafra people
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by benebaby77: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:
Bianca is an Afonja.

You don forget sey FFK sag her....
That's why she is an Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Benekruku:

Please tell Nnamadi Kanu to start from Abia state.

There is nothing like state in Biafraland

what we have is ethnic nationalites

i.e izon ibibio igbo ika ikwerre idoma efik etc...
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
jpphilips:
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

stop commenting on biafran matters froo
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Ladyjumong(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
She is one of the 45 million peeps and has every right to have a say.
Do you have a say too?
in as much as we all have say, we dnt ave the right to make it happen, the same applies to her

cool
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Indiaindia: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:
Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic.Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic. During the civil war,was it not this same Igbo's who oppressed the ikwerres? now they are shouting Biafra, I trust my ikwerre brother's, Rivers state will never be Biafra!.
BROS LEAVE THEM, IF THE IBOS BIAFRA THIS TIME RESULT TO ANY FORM OF RIOT IN THE NIGER DELTA, WE WILL MATCH THEM WITH BULLETS. NDI ARA
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Indiaindia: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:

AMEN OOO
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Indiaindia: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
akulaxx:

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE BIAFRALAND. KEEP QUIET
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
victorioushands:

Chai....e pain am....

Cowards
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by donbenie(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
Noneroone:
That is actually what they are doing.
She's referring to Nnamdi Kanu,last time I checked he's from Abia State..
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Noneroone(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
donbenie:
She's referring to Nnamdi Kanu,last time I checked he's from Abia State..
didnt she tell you she's from Enugu? if she has right as an Anambrarian by marriage then kanu has same by virtue of being Igbo. BTW i thought apga is suppose to be a pan-Igbo party? partisan politics will expose and rope the so called Igbo leaders.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by louqas: 2:56am On Aug 26, 2017
wingmanII:

Stupid bigoted mods! You banned me cause I responded in kind to this sick poster above. Do you think Bianca is not a mother? Where is the fairness.?
You deleted my response and left his own. Remember their is a law on hate speech now, you guys will soon get what is coming to you. Continue. Seun watch out before your mods put you in trouble.

There is no new law on hate speech ........ hate speeches have always been a crime. ....... but it has never occurred to you it is a crime because you are busy hero worshipping kanu the modern day master of hate speeches....... so you guys now remember Bianca is a mother abi? Think well next time you use derogatory remarks on other peoples leaders.

Besides it was aunty kemi, Nigeria's number one amebo that said ffk and bianca has been bleeping since 1756 not me .
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by donbenie(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2017
Noneroone:
didnt she tell you she's from Enugu? if she has right as an Anambrarian by marriage then kanu has same by virtue of being Igbo. BTW i thought apga is suppose to be a pan-Igbo party? partisan politics will expose and rope the so called Igbo leaders.
She's an Anambrarian by virtue of marriage,Nnamdi Kanu being an Igbo does not in ANYWAY confer him an Anambra indigene,just like me being an Igbo does not make me an Abian(EKESIA NA OBI, EKE NA MKPUKE)..not being a supporter of IPOB does not make her or any other person any LESS an IGBO nor does it make APGA any less a Pan Igbo party..
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by EternalTruth: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
akulaxx:

chukwu abiama punish u if u dare include ibibio/efik in ur useless biafrau.d.
Anuofia.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by EternalTruth: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
rheether:
After Ffk don fvck her to stupor.
why are u always this stupid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem / Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.