Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators (33297 Views)

You’re An Ingrate – Bianca Ojukwu Tells Governor Obiano / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
d tin pain dis boy ooooooo but let say dat she ask dem to sit at home dey will be happy dat ojukwu blood is in her , useless people

See this slowpoke. You can actually support anything as long as it's anti-ipob.

If we are useless then allow the referendum.

Cowards.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Kuriou: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Daremee:

You have said it all. These Ipob should try to be more sophisticated in their agitation and move up to the 21st century instead of this local and archaic type of gutter agitation that will not even be practiced in the Congo. I thought they said they have taken the matter to the United Nations? Biko, how does 'No Elections' translate to progressive politics? These people must be missing vital brain cells. Bianca, carry go. I support you 100 percent on this one.

That's what you get in the land where the blind man is king. With all the so called professors, doctors, lawyers , intellectuals, best brains and all what not in igboland, it is a Kanu , a university dropout who will instruct them about whether to vote or not. Foolish set of people.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by hammerT: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
NNAMDI AZIKIWE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH AHMADU BELLO AND AWOLOWO.

THEY DESTROYED HIS VISION WITH THEIR BIGOTRY.

NIGERIA WAS A GOOD THING BUT THE REGIONAL FATHERS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO THE CENTER VISIONLESS.

ZIK OF AFRICA, HAD GOOD INTENTIONS.

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2017
unitysheart:
Lolz, you sound pained.

Sorry ó.

Not really, I sound disappointed and disgusted.

Don't mention.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by hammerT: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2017
pazienza:
Wasn't Bianca sister recently made an Ambassador of Nigeria or so recently?

Lol! Why should we expect her opinion to be any different.
She is entitled to her opinions, on the election day, she should line up her children, siblings and relatives to go and vote. It's their right.

OUR LEADERS NEED TO BE IN-TUNE WITH THE PEOPLE.

IGBO ELECTORATE ARE NOT THAT FORGIVING.

SHE SHOULD HAVE HELD HER PEACE.

THOUGH, I LIKE TO BELIEVE THE STORY IS FAKE.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Ojiofor: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
My Igbo people,how are you guys sure this statement was made by Bianca before throwing all kinds of insult on her,look the source of this information is suspect and should remain so until it is verified to be true.
Bianca that I know will not make such divisive and careless statement.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by pazienza(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:

OUR LEADERS NEED TO BE INTUNE WITH THE PEOPLE.

IGBO ELECTORATE ARE NOT THAT FORGIVING.

SHE SHOULD HAVE HELD HER PEACE.

THOUGH, I LIKE TO BELIEVE THE STORY IS FAKE.

This election boycott will pull the carpet off their feet.

They would learn where the real power in Igboland currently resides after that. And MUST align with the source of this power, if they want to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by hammerT: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2017
pazienza:

This election boycott will pull the carpet off their feet.

They would learn where the real power in Igboland currently resides after that. And MUST align with the source of this power, if they want to remain relevant.

EXACTLY, NDIIGBO ARE FED UP OF EVERYTHING.

THE WAY WE ARE LIVING IS FAR BELOW OUR STANDARD, IN VIEW THAT WE ARE INDUSTRIOUS AND HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES REQUIREMENT.

NIGERIA HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE CROSSED A LINE AND FROM THIS POINT ONLY BIAFRA WILL SUFFICE.

RESOURCE CONTROL AND DEVOLUTION OF POWER FROM THE CENTER MIGHT HELP TO PRESERVE NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THE CENTER(ABUJA) MUST BE WEAKER.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by DonBobes(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:
Bianca is an Afonja.

Shift and drop like dis
IPOB riffraffs

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by DonBobes(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Adamsdelrio:
Another bad news for the I.Pig.O.B....

U mean it shocked
So d IPOB animals can die like ds for all we kia

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by jpphilips(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2017
kanu is still roaming the streets of Igbo land,because Igbos pamper cowards a lot, we pampered ojukwu and uwazuruike that is why we have Kanu today, when he fails to get this Biafra, you will not hold him accountable for the lives his struggle will affect in the North, you will not bother to blame him for the sour political future he is laying its ground work today, all the works of our patriots past since the end of the war is useless no thanks to his struggle, how many more enemies are we going to have after kanu, from the north and West? don't you think that the seed of hate kanu is sowing today will germinate into a monster of further marginalization?

Kanu is willing to risk it because it is in our nature to pamper Cowards, one of his supporters said that if he doesn't get biafra but gets restructuring, they are ok!, imagine such stup!d statement? he wants igbos to create enemies from all the cardinals of Nigeria just to achieve restructuring that favours who exactly?

Saddam Hussein said that he can not abandon Iraq despite losing a third of his country to NATO forces, he said and I quote, "If i dare leave my people in battle, with the swords of our heroes past, every root of my family tree will cease to exist, that is the Arab spirit, we saw it with Gaddafi, Mubarak and Assad, but an igbo man is shamelessly defending a lunatic who abandoned his father in battle.

Failures like kanu will never cease in our midst, till we learn how to treat cowards who emerge from nowhere to threaten our freedom and peaceful coexistence.
Is uwazuruike not roaming freely in igbo land? what did he achieve with his struggle? Uwazuruike's massob was the reason why the south east recorded the least census population, did you hold him accountable? of course not, Uwazuruike's census boycott order is the reason for all the marginalization igbos are passing through today, at the federal level, we can't ask for additional states, why? geographically, we don't have the landmass worse still, our census figure is too low thanks to the stup!dity of Uwazuruike, by now, sane minds like me would be arguing population density as a justification for an additional state, trust me, it will fly, that advantage is lost forever, the federation account is shared on that parameters and igbos have fallen behind everything Nigeria stands for.

Has uwazuruike paid for that error with his life before we tackle hausa- fulani that profited from our ignorance and stup!d!ty? we pampered him and now you have another like him. We won't stop having this cycle of vagabonds that threaten our peace and freedom if we do not learn from the Arab!!

What did Ojukwu achieve? over 3m lives wasted, properties worth billions destroyed, no biafra and a run away patron, by 1968, the main market in onitsha has already earned the reputation of being the largest in West Africa, during the war, it was burned to the ground. imagine what that market would have evolved into without that set back? yet we refuse to learn, if those 3m were here we would have birth the best geniuses in the world, our population with hausa and yoruba will never be in the doubt so is our national cake, we have wasted everything for nothing, where is the Biafra we fought for?

Kanu has started his movement with his hate filled foul and uncouth disposition, once his con artistry expires, he will run back to London, we go and confront the Hausa and yoruba enemies he made for us, if they refuse to accept us (what every sane person will do), then we run home and shout another round of marginalization, another lunatic springs up and the cycle of madness continues.
igbos must make up their minds this time to hang Kanu by the balls if he doesn't get this Biafra.

His only plan for Biafra was an unconstitutional referendum, yet he took pleasure in insulting other regions that would help achieve that purpose, to Amend the constitution of Nigeria requires 2/3rd majority of parliament and all the states house of Assembly, if Buhari gives him a nod for a constitutional amendment, how does he expect a Sokoto house of Assembly he called "Pedophiles" to support that cause?
How about the Lagos state HA when he called Awolowo unprintable names?

What about his so called Referendum? the United nations have since stopped recognising regional but national referendum, that's why they insist on nations to have it in their constitution before executing it, while the scottish referendum (national) was ratified, the crimea (regional) was not, should you succeed in constitutional amendment, North and SW will never give you their votes even if they want to, at least as a punishment for the insult you gave them, that's the real world for you.

Nnamdi kanu must not be allowed to get away with his ill thought out and illogical plan this time around, enough is enough!!

4 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by jpphilips(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2017
hammerT:

EXACTLY, NDIIGBO ARE FED UP OF EVERYTHING.

THE WAY WE ARE LIVING IS FAR BELOW OUR STANDARD, IN VIEW THAT WE ARE INDUSTRIOUS AND HAVE ALL THE RESOURCES REQUIREMENT.

NIGERIA HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE CROSSED A LINE AND FROM THIS POINT ONLY BIAFRA WILL SUFFICE.

RESOURCE CONTROL AND DEVOLUTION OF POWER FROM THE CENTER MIGHT HELP TO PRESERVE NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THE CENTER(ABUJA) MUST BE WEAKER.

In all these you mentioned, what is in it for you? biafra is Kanu's struggle, restructuring is the politicians feeding bottle, what is in it for you?

2 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by DonBobes(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by burkingx(f): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:
Bianca is an Afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by TheDirectorate: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2017
@BURKINGX
YOU HOMOSEXUAL F@GGOT HAVE COME HERE AGAIN WITH YOUR HATE AND GRAPHICS. GET BACK TO YOUR ANAL ANTICS AND DRAWING BOARD. BURKINGQUEEN!
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by patola080(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2017
ofai:

See this slowpoke. You can actually support anything as long as it's anti-ipob.

If we are useless then allow the referendum.

Cowards.
yes I support people wit brain and not people who are brainless like u
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by TheDirectorate: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Burkingx or whatever your homo self wants to address yourself as...We are working on your details. IP address and all .You will soon be exposed.
You are predictable. We expect you to flood this thread with more of your useless graphics. Maybe this habit of yours is also in line with the dictates of Allah.. you are a disgusting example of how Islam perceives women, and a disgrace to your faith . It is because you have no gainful employment and no morality that you carry on in this irresponsible manner. m0r0n.@ Burkingx, burqueenx. Shameless fool
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2017
Daremee:

This intelligent woman, and widow of your late hero is exercising her fundamental right to fess speech by saying that those who say elections must not hold in Nigeria must begin it first of all in their home state, CHIKENA!
She is right on point. Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB should start boycott in his own home state instead of thinking he can shimmy on down to Anambra State and dictate what happens there.
When he couldn't even enforce election boycott in Kuje Prison among ibo prisoners!! This is pure megalomania.

I don't have any problem with her exercising her right to freedom of expression. it is her right and she is entitled to it and I believe she is speaking herself.

On 18th November, we will know where the fealty of Anambraians lies, whether Nigeria or Biafra. By then she will understand that we are all from Anambra.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:

...And who says I am igbo?

The problem with some of you is the regularity and ease with which you jump into conclusions.
yea! you are also guilty of jumping into conclusions like you have accused me of misogyny but hey! it's okay grin

the difference between you and me is i ve no problems with your disagreement with my opinion but you resort to making Derogatory Remarks about me just because you disagree with my opinions. still I don't mind! grin i don't possess all knowledge of everything I still learn every day. grin.

You even went as far as apologising on my behalf to all the women in my life, if that's not jumping into conclusions I don't know what else is. grin
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2017
ofai:
Who is Bianca when it comes to matters regarding biafran agitations in IPOB? Did anybody stop you from voting?

Madam Bianca, you married ojukwu but you are not in any position to give any instruction concerning biafran pursuit from IPOB, who are you?

Since when did this nonsense start in igboland just because you are a government appointee?

Madam don't you ever disgrace yourself. I admire you, but that's where it ends. Go and vote if you must vote, nobody is stopping you to vote.

You sound deranged. Who are you to determine who can comment on Biafran agitations or not? Your pig of a hero, Cownu, that you zombie piglets follow - who was he before he got arrested other than a crazed, raving lunatic on Radio Biafra with no known credible means of livelihood?

Wonders shall never end for these IPOB piglets. grin So, there are actually imbeciles that think they have some kind of monopoly on political commentary. I ask you again - who are you to determine what Bianca Ojukwu can comment on and what not to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ElCapone(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2017
unitysheart:
Lolz, you sound pained.

Sorry ó.
really really pained.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:
Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic.Keep your stinking fraud away from the Niger Delta, we don't need your Biafra, go back to your Red Mud Republic. During the civil war,was it not this same Igbo's who oppressed the ikwerres? now they are shouting Biafra, I trust my ikwerre brother's, Rivers state will never be Biafra!.

Keep friending your enemy and unfriending your friend.
Biafra is moving ahead with the Ikwerre people on board.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob pigs are natural disaster

she is a zoo diplomat, wat do u expect from a treacherous :"|

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

Keep friending your enemy and unfriending your friend.
Biafra is moving ahead with the Ikwerre people on board.
Keep on dreaming.. we the ikwerres are the major tribe in Rivers state and we will never support Igbo's, You may be able to brainwash other people,but you can't brainwash us. Why didn't nnamdi Kanu hold his rally in ikwerre land? I thought every part of Rivers state is Biafra.. please who can supply me with the painkillers that this chest beaters are using? they have been beating their chests since the civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by rusher14: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
yea! you are also guilty of jumping into conclusions like you have accused me of misogyny but hey! it's okay grin

the difference between you and me is i ve no problems with your disagreement with my opinion but you resort to making Derogatory Remarks about me just because you disagree with my opinions. still I don't mind! grin i don't possess all knowledge of everything I still learn every day. grin

I concluded you couldn't be Igbo because you insulted all Igbo women.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by akulaxx: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

Keep on dreaming.. we the ikwerres are the major tribe in Rivers state and we will never support Igbo's, You may be able to brainwash other people,but you can't brainwash us. Why didn't nnamdi Kanu hold his rally in ikwerre land? I thought every part of Rivers state is Biafra.. please who can supply me with the painkillers that this chest beaters are using? they have been beating their chests since the civil war.

The dream will soon become a reality while you continue to live in self denial. You can deny from now till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that you are igbo and a Biafran. God made you an igbo man and a Biafran, the earlier you appreciates that, the better for you. We are massively mobilising all Biafrans including ikwerre-Igbo. The national co-ordinator of IPOB is Ikwerre man.

When referendum comes, let your vote speak for you and then we will know who is the minority
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by christopherozo: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

I don't have any problem with her exercising her right to freedom of expression. it is her right and she is entitled to it and I believe she is speaking herself.

On 18th November, we will know where the fealty of Anambraians lies, whether Nigeria or Biafra. By then she will understand that we are all from Anambra.

Bianca Ojukwu has carved an enviable niche for herself in Anambra Politics today by her boldness and Frankness. She says it like it is, and is not one to shy away from speaking her mind on controversial issues, no matter whose or is gored. We saw it with her expressions on Peter Obi and his defection, Umeh, etc and she is not one to be silenced. As you have said, she has expressed her right to freedom of expression. It's not for you to agree with her view. You should prove her and all anambra people wrong by doing your worst on 18 November. I hope you will be out on the streets agitating, and not typing away on your computer on NL on that day. Show us your worst, and while you are at it, buy enough hankies for your relations to wipe their tears when they hear you have been gunned down by ruthless soldiers on the streets. ... and you will only end up a statistic. Life will go on.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:

I concluded you couldn't be Igbo because you insulted all Igbo women.
well.. i can understand why you couldn't make sense of my previous comments and why it may sound offensive to you, you are not Igbo.

I made it clear that only real Igbo would understand when I quoted " in Igbo culture women do not involve in land disputes" hence late Ojukwu's wife's opinion is Irelevant you may not agree but it is! really an igbo tradition!

lastly, digressing a little just because i may not be Igbo or you are not Igbo doesn't mean you and I can't have an opinion on IGBO affairs and because I am igbo doesn't mean i am not allowed to criticise Igbo women
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

The dream will soon become a reality while you continue to live in self denial. You can deny from now till eternity, it doesn't change the fact that you are igbo and a Biafran. God made you an igbo man and a Biafran, the earlier you appreciates that, the better for you. We are massively mobilising all Biafrans including ikwerre-Igbo. The national co-ordinator of IPOB is Ikwerre man.

When referendum comes, let your vote speak for you and then we will know who is the minority
No sane ikwerre man will support Biafra, during the civil war the Igbo's treated us like second class citizen's, they showed us their true colour. They almost took Rivers state from us. I stand with a Restructured Nigeria, but if that fails,I would rather support the Niger Delta Republic,If Biafra is actualized,the president of Biafra will be an Igbo man,the top post's will be occupied by Igbo's, You can't deceive us,we refuse to be deceived, Rivers state is not Biafra, ikwerre land is not Biafra, Wake up!.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
christopherozo:

Bianca Ojukwu has carved an enviable niche for herself in Anambra Politics today by her boldness and Frankness. She says it like it is, and is not one to shy away from speaking her mind on controversial issues, no matter whose or is gored. We saw it with her expressions on Peter Obi and his defection, Umeh, etc and she is not one to be silenced. As you have said, she has expressed her right to freedom of expression. It's not for you to agree with her view. You should prove her and all anambra people wrong by doing your worst on 18 November. I hope you will be out on the streets agitating, and not typing away on your computer on NL on that day. Show us your worst, and while you are at it, buy enough hankies for your relations to wipe their tears when they hear you have been gunned down by ruthless soldiers on the streets. ... and you will only end up a statistic. Life will go on.

Self determination is not politics of election.
Mrs Bianca is a politician. In politics, mandates are given to political representative to speak on behalf of the people but it is not so in politics of self determination. In self determination everyman must speak for himself. That is what we are doing, we must speak for ourselves, Mrs Ojukwu do not have our mandates. Our mandates are with every one of us.

On 18th November, your trigger happy animals in uniforms, that you and our oppressors are planning to unleash on us, will not see us because we will be in our various sitting rooms enjoying "Ofe Nsala".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.