Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators (33300 Views)

You’re An Ingrate – Bianca Ojukwu Tells Governor Obiano / Bianca Ojukwu Swimming As She Vacations In The Bahamas (Photos) / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

No sane ikwerre man will support Biafra, during the civil war the Igbo's treated us like second class citizen's, they showed us their true colour. They almost took Rivers state from us. I stand with a Restructured Nigeria, but if that fails,I would rather support the Niger Delta Republic,If Biafra is actualized,the president of Biafra will be an Igbo man,the top post's will be occupied by Igbo's, You can't deceive us,we refuse to be deceived, Rivers state is not Biafra, ikwerre land is not Biafra, Wake up!.

My brother you need to get closer to find out what is happening. Ikwerre are in the fore front for restoration of Biafra because they have realised that only Biafra lies the solution to all the problem bedeviling Ikwerre. It's obvious that ignorance of the present movement for Biafra restoration is the reason for all these your misgivings and misjudgements. Ikwerre -Igbo is more Biafran than Ala-igbo.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

My brother you need to get closer to find out what is happening. Ikwerre are in the fore front for restoration of Biafra because they have realised that only Biafra lies the solution to all the problem bedeviling Ikwerre. It's obvious that ignorance of the present movement for Biafra restoration is the reason for all these your misgivings and misjudgements. Ikwerre -Igbo is more Biafran than Ala-igbo.
We are not biafrans,we are Niger Deltans,And we will never support Biafra.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Almaiga: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Kikikikikiki, bad market for IPOB's grin grin grin
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

We are not biafrans,we are Niger Deltans,And we will never support Biafra.

Let me ask you, what is Niger Delta? Who and who constitute this Niger delta?
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

Let me ask you, what is Niger Delta? Who and who constitute this Niger delta?
the core Niger Delta States are Rivers,Bayelsa and Delta.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by rusher14: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
gypsey:
well.. i can understand why you couldn't make sense of my previous comments and why it may sound offensive to you, you are not Igbo.

I made it clear that only real Igbo would understand when I quoted " in Igbo culture women do not involve in land disputes" hence late Ojukwu's wife's opinion is Irelevant you may not agree but it is! really an igbo tradition!

lastly, digressing a little just because i may not be Igbo or you are not Igbo doesn't mean you and I can't have an opinion on IGBO affairs and because I am igbo doesn't mean i am not allowed to criticise Igbo women

Honestly, all you've spoken is gibberish.

You've insulted a whole swathe of women and tribe in doing so and cannot see the folly in it.

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

the core Niger Delta States are Rivers,Bayelsa and Delta.

How do you arrives at that, What makes them core?
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Cyberdroid: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

How do you arrives at that, What makes them core?
Go and research on the history of the Niger Delta.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Cyberdroid:

Go and research on the history of the Niger Delta.

Niger Delta has no history, it's a creation of Hausa-fulani hegemonist for the effective exploitation of the people.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:

Honestly, all you've spoken is gibberish.

You've insulted a whole swathe of women and tribe in doing so and cannot see the folly in it.

every one is allowed an opinion including you, i suspect you must be a minor. so I am going to move on! ciao! grin
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
6UEE:
I guess that ffk must be the biggest hero in yoruba land for being able to make people believe he had Bianca. It's unfortunate he had no proof to show for it, no child from Bianca, no condom, nothing. I understand that we the yoruba people consider the Igbo race to possess some kind of superior gene hence a great honor on any yoruba man that is able to tap into it. I would like to use this medium to beg my people to stop acting so desperate and needy whenever a yoruba man manages to score with an Igbo woman. It's making it get into their heads and making us look inferior.

Shut up there !!!

You are not Yoruba ! Imposter tout !

Which true blooded Yoruba son doesn't recognize FFK acheivement. In conquering the bride of ojukwu ?

Not just any bride but an exquisite slice of woman , well groomed and delicate

Which man in Nigeria wouldn't have Bianca right now I he had the chance ?

Or are you a gay ? Rubbish notice me commenter

Imposter

Compare that Mrs ojukwu with Aisha buhari and I can tell you even buhari would gladly take her to the other room you are here talking rubbish

Yes Ffk might be lousy and stupid

But to conquer Mrs ojukwu ? A woman who some presidents never even get? The man deserves full kudos
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ipods ll call her names now because she isn't supporting dere cause bt wld av hailed her had it been she has given dem her support.ipob is a real fraud
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You sound deranged. Who are you to determine who can comment on Biafran agitations or not? Your pig of a hero, Cownu, that you zombie piglets follow - who was he before he got arrested other than a crazed, raving lunatic on Radio Biafra with no known credible means of livelihood?

Wonders shall never end for these IPOB piglets. grin So, there are actually imbeciles that think they have some kind of monopoly on political commentary. I ask you again - who are you to determine what Bianca Ojukwu can comment on and what not to?

Dem don call am....

Notice me

She is not an authority for IPOB. if she wants to vote, she can go ahead. Why creating unnecessary drama
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
yes I support people wit brain and not people who are brainless like u

Yet the people without brain are getting foreign support.

Sorry dude, don't cry on me. Am not responsible for your misfortune.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by patola080(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofai:

Yet the people without brain are getting foreign support.

Sorry dude, don't cry on me. Am not responsible for your misfortune.
lol if u re brain less one man who just cum out of cell will be telling you people wot to do n u will b doing it without thinking over it
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by ofai: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
patola080:
lol if u re brain less one man who just cum out of cell will be telling you people wot to do n u will b doing it without thinking over it

Again another senseless comment.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by patola080(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
ofai:

Again another senseless comment.
to u abi
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Yyeske(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ladyjumong:
When did this woman start having a say in an issue that involves 45 million peeps

She is one of the 45 million peeps and has every right to have a say.
Do you have a say too?
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by bluecircle470: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fani Kayode's former girlfriend!
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob pigs are natural disaster

Heediat!!!!...I knw u ll b here
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by MXrap: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You sound deranged. Who are you to determine who can comment on Biafran agitations or not? Your pig of a hero, Cownu, that you zombie piglets follow - who was he before he got arrested other than a crazed, raving lunatic on Radio Biafra with no known credible means of livelihood?

Wonders shall never end for these IPOB piglets. grin So, there are actually imbeciles that think they have some kind of monopoly on political commentary. I ask you again - who are you to determine what Bianca Ojukwu can comment on and what not to?

Those Abia ipob miscreants are something else

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Nostradamu(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
teamsynergy:
she said Igbo youths are the most endangered ...

that's laughable... did she do any survey?...

Igbo politicians failed their people just like politicians in other geopolitical zones...

Gbam!Very true. Much as I agree with the Biafra agitation (even though I'm an "Afonjan" grin grin grin), your second sentence is a major litmus test for that struggle -per the its authenticity.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

Heediat!!!!...I knw u ll b here

Mechonu
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by burkingx(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheDirectorate:
Burkingx or whatever your homo self wants to address yourself as...We are working on your details. IP address and all .You will soon be exposed.
You are predictable. We expect you to flood this thread with more of your useless graphics. Maybe this habit of yours is also in line with the dictates of Allah.. you are a disgusting example of how Islam perceives women, and a disgrace to your faith . It is because you have no gainful employment and no morality that you carry on in this irresponsible manner. m0r0n.@ Burkingx, burqueenx. Shameless fool

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by burkingx(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheDirectorate:
@BURKINGX
YOU HOMOSEXUAL F@GGOT HAVE COME HERE AGAIN WITH YOUR HATE AND GRAPHICS. GET BACK TO YOUR ANAL ANTICS AND DRAWING BOARD. BURKINGQUEEN!

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Willyudeme: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yyeske:
She is one of the 45 million peeps and has every right to have a say.
Do you have a say too?

GOD BLESS BIANCA FOR SPEAKING. She is right. She is the authentic voice of the People. Kanu just wants to destroy other people's work and hijack the cause of Igboland. he have to hijack jewish dress style, hijack fake intellectual glasses, hijack Uwazuruike's MASSOB & hijack everybody's work to make himself famous.
Anybody following Kanu is following empty shell with no original idea - only capacity to steal other people idea and destroy. Kanu only love himself. Igbo people should wake up.

1 Like

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by christopherozo: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
biafran1stson:

Self determination is not politics of election.
Mrs Bianca is a politician. In politics, mandates are given to political representative to speak on behalf of the people but it is not so in politics of self determination. In self determination everyman must speak for himself. That is what we are doing, we must speak for ourselves, Mrs Ojukwu do not have our mandates. Our mandates are with every one of us.

On 18th November, your trigger happy animals in uniforms, that you and our oppressors are planning to unleash on us, will not see us because we will be in our various sitting rooms enjoying "Ofe Nsala".

Whether 10 people come out to vote or 10 million, elections will take place and a winner will be declared, and you can be watching that announcement on TV while enjoying your one nsala, And WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ACHIEVED? This one is not matter of 'sit at home and do not go to market'. You can then 'determine your self' whether that achieved Biafra Republic or not.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by Yyeske(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Willyudeme:

GOD BLESS BIANCA FOR SPEAKING. She is right. She is the authentic voice of the People. Kanu just wants to destroy other people's work and hijack the cause of Igboland. he have to hijack jewish dress style, hijack fake intellectual glasses, hijack Uwazuruike's MASSOB & hijack everybody's work to make himself famous.
Anybody following Kanu is following empty shell with no original idea - only capacity to steal other people idea and destroy. Kanu only love himself. Igbo people should wake up.
Nnamdi kanu is just ridiculous, he has made the agitation for Biafra a joke

2 Likes

Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by christopherozo: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Willyudeme:

Tell them. People don't like to hear the truth. The woman just told the chief agitator to start leading by example by setting the boycott process in motion first in his own home state, and ipobians are screaming blue murder. They should stop disgracing themselves. If they consider her opinions that irrelevant, why are they kicking up a fuss?
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by biafran1stson(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
christopherozo:

Whether 10 people come out to vote or 10 million, elections will take place and a winner will be declared, and you can be watching that announcement on TV while enjoying your one nsala, And WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE ACHIEVED? This one is not matter of 'sit at home and do not go to market'. You can then 'determine your self' whether that achieved Biafra Republic or not.

Then, the world will known that Biafrans boycotted the election and that only 10 people voted. The agitation continues
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by victorioushands: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
rusher14:
Bianca is an Afonja.

For insulting Bianca, you will die in your quest for Biafra but you will not see it.
Re: Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators by victorioushands: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
chemicalDisease:
She's a politician, what do expect her to say?

Like Okoawusa, Ngigi , Yolobakwe and co.

ND why is your sat ci nnamdi Kanu if not an aspiring politician? He holds political meetings with politicians and then speaks rubbish to deceive you while his accounts keep growing. You ll re mentally sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Four PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Sanwo-Olu & His Running Mate, Hamzat Visit Rauf Aregbesola (Pictures) / World Bishops Write Buhari Over Five Nigerian Christians Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.